26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Hello there, as far we came to know 'Gambinos' and 'Bone Country Resistance' both have lost their official tag which means they are losing their warehouse as well. Don't you think it kinda makes an imbalance? We all know that criminal groups are divided into two-part. Since one of the parts is losing their warehouse means it's making imbalance. So, the groups are breaking since they can't engage in fights with no heavy weapons. the only way to get heavy weapons is through smuggling or buying from enemies?  For the criminals it's true, no rival criminal group = no fun. No fun in turf. You will start capturing turf between your alliances. It would be great if managers look after giving Warehouse to an unofficial group as well. I heard that Gambino is going to close after a long journey of 3 years also BCR might close because rebels running without heavy weapons looks unfair. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1
Posted (edited)

Group council nicely attacked our side. Fake roleplays and stuff are going in Mudoo since creation though i never gave a fuck about official status it was useless anyway. But Gambinos and BCR had those warehouses for years we paid huge money for those warehouses two years ago. We were never given official even though we roleplayed our asses off in the days of Lashkar-e-Taiba. Official statuses now is a joke, all Gambinos and BCR care about is their warehouses.

The communities that don't take care of their oldies collapse sooner or later. Quarantine gifted the community with a bunch of crybabies who lose shootouts to their enemies and then go make a crying topic on forums or discord to satisfy their little egos. First a Gvardia cried about not getting a warehouse then they decided to give warehouse to official groups only. Then another short-sighted little prat moaned the shit out of everyone about official statuses and then group council decided to attack GAM-BCR alliance. This wild bunch of ugly stupid little prats that cry about everything need to grow up. They need to realize it's 2020 and they are grown-ups now.

They moan about everything and anything. They even tried to nerf SWAT by whining on forums. In the end, we don't care about official status we were without it since days of MQM but we can't continue our resistance without heavy weapons.

Edited by Daryl
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1

i still laugh that the group council was so blinded that they awarded 30 rp points to Magaddinos one day and remove them the other day.

Like wtf if you cant judge then why you volueenter to be on the council.

I still remember that my hard earn stuff got deleted and group too even it's share responsibility they said. they still take everything from me without anything to refund even saving the Group.
Tho still continue to be part of the community but i think they are giving harsh punishment nowadays without warnings, this might the reason of the fall down of the server.

Staff taking Pride, Ego, Last Judgement.

Very interesting topic so far.

Zinx, Mighty Author = Magaddino, lost official status due to their own actions, now wants the benefit of official status to be available for unofficial groups

Daryl, Daim = BCR, also lost official status due to their own actions, apparently thinking we should be more lenient people to avoid the "collapse" of our community. Interesting choice of words. Also for some reason thinks that misdoings in the past somehow justify their actions in the present.

CrapTree = Recently banned for misusing the group script and is claiming the down fall of the server because of his "harsh" punishment.

I wonder who else will try to defend misusing the group script for money or think it's justifiable to fake RP screens to lose their perks.

Posted (edited)

So you guys basicly screwed up and expect everything to remain the same? Unbalanced is when LEGIT groups work their asses off and have no advantages like warehouse. BCR comes in game to turf/smuggle, what do you bring to the server? You can be playing here since 1990, HQ should treat everyone equally and perhaps benefit the ones who actually bring something good to the server.

Edited by Pedro.

Get lost lol you fucked up cause you were hungry to get the official status that you decided to fraud it up, you got exposed n were punished. Get on with it n get better.

Just now, Jones said:

Zinx, Mighty Author = Magaddino, lost official status due to their own actions, now wants the benefit of official status to be available for unofficial groups

Daryl, Daim = BCR, also lost official status due to their own actions, apparently thinking we should be more lenient people to avoid the "collapse" of our community. Interesting choice of words. Also for some reason thinks that misdoings in the past somehow justify their actions in the present.

CrapTree = Recently banned for misusing the group script and is claiming the down fall of the server because of his "harsh" punishment.

I wonder who else will try to defend misusing the group script for money or think it's justifiable to fake RP screens to lose their perks.

Dude we owned the WH before we were even Offical and you should get sober because we did not added Rp points and awarded Offical without even checking the logs. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Get lost lol you fucked up cause you were hungry to get the official status that you decided to fraud it up, you got exposed n were punished. Get on with it n get better.

Look who is talking about fake screens. Little princess Dexter ex-CSC the ones that founded fake screens. Raul and his pets sat in their offices and dropped fake roleplay every week  to keep official. You are the one who cared about official status and we never did.

Edited by Daryl
1 minute ago, Daryl said:

Look who is talking about fake screens. Little princess Dexter ex-CSC the ones that founded fake screens. Raul and his pets sat in their offices and dropped fake roleplay every week  to keep official. You are the one who cared about official status and we never did.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We never did post any fake screens, those were role-played properly. We did role-play a /few/ times within our Crew but we didn't hide it under Masks, it was part of the role-play to interact with the Crew members. I wonder what have you done since you've opened BCR so far? oh, you were punished for posting fake screens to keep your official status!

1 minute ago, Dexter said:

We never did post any fake screens, those were role-played properly. We did role-play a /few/ times within our Crew but we didn't hide it under Masks, it was part of the role-play to interact with the Crew members. I wonder what have you done since you've opened BCR so far? oh, you were punished for posting fake screens to keep your official status!

and the other half of them are crying in the unban appeal section

Posted (edited)

^ n that, you are literally nothing but a disgraceful failure n yet he calls us shit about faking our role-play to keep our official status which we were and still holding it since it was implemented in the group system.

Edited by Dexter

I don't get what people don't understand about the whole "screenshot scandal".. You can think of roleplay ideas to rp with your own crew. You can think of a situation like going to the store, going to stock a warehouse, whatever the fuck you want. As long as it's roleplayed on the server, It's when you don't have ideas like that as you don't rp with your own group (let's be real, not a lot of your members know how to rp whatsoever) and you get one or two capable members to set up these scenes and do the work for everyone, it turns into a one man faction with a bunch of minions. Everyone edits screens and fixes /mes and such to help convey the story of the screenshot, but y'all straight up make rp lines in post production lmao. 

Use losing official to help your rp story, the come back, working your way up. There are many ways you can get heavy weapons, work with enemies, strike deals.. The possibilities are limitless, but no. You are all too lazy to do so as "hurdy durdy we have been here for years we deserve it" take it on the chin, rp your way back up, prove that you still have it. Gvardia and TIM have proved they deserve it. Gambino and BCR have got too complacent. Magaddino have the potential to be great, they will get there one day I believe, they have leaders who care about their group as a whole. When I joined this server gambino tried to bully us off as they are "the og group" which showed they had lost touch, they strive off being the oldest group that they lost motivation to keep it going.  All that being said, best of luck to Ed bro, you got this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Dexter said:

The same magadinos did. They RPed with their group member so you are in no state to talk about fake roleplays.

1 hour ago, Jones said:

Try working on RP standards of the server before banning groups for fake roleplays. Everyone knows RP standards in Mudoo are pretty low. No one wants to RP with the groups so of course groups will fake the roleplay screens. 

I am attempting to be nice here however you don't merit that regard.

Posted (edited)

The system of giving people points for posting sreenshots of "RP" is dumb IMO.

In other news, since when does losing official status = losing warehouse?

Edited by Billy
PG-13
2 hours ago, Daryl said:

Then another short-sighted little prat moaned the shit out of everyone about official statuses and then group council decided to attack GAM-BCR alliance.

First of all, you stole MQM and LET from Altaf, afaik him telling me. Aside that, look at the saltiness! Take my name rather than “short sighted little prat”, yeah, well guess what, I am a prat. Don’t see how it attacked their alliance, rather Matthew boasts about how Gambino is the oldest family and the greatest, bullshit.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Billy said:

In other news, since when does losing official status = losing warehouse?

I said it, posting screenshots of RP was the dumbest move, those who can not withstand “management’s” decisions should rather make their way back to Lolgonath. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dexter said:

Hey Princess Dexter, yoh know the rule became a thinf wjemever magaddino got the official status? So go cry u fuckinf ez cunt, also ik silvester gonna respond to this

Addressing the point of the topic: we're switching our view to realise that warehouses now are a privileige for groups who put outstanding effort in representing themselves to and for the community in exemplary manner. We know that shootouts indeed play a considerable part of gameplay between criminal groups, but they're not everything that the criminal roleplay's horizon consists of. I am sure your suggestion is the lazy approach here.

4 hours ago, Daryl said:

The communities that don't take care of their oldies collapse sooner or later.

Under my watch, this community will take care of every player equally, no matter how long they have been playing here. If this has not happened, my PMs are always open for debate.

2 hours ago, Billy said:

You know that [now, speaking for myself], there's this eternal dilemma and this is something we have debated for long in the group council - two options:

- Make group statuses a decision completely reliable on management, a group council or group management judgement. This judgement could include, but not limited to: how the group improves the server in practice; perception of the group amongst the community [reputable, respected]; why the group would be a decent addition to the official group list [does the group represent the community well? does the group uphelds standards that we think are an example to other groups to look upon?]; objective criteria such as overall activity. Biggest concern with this model is the so-claimed bias. Since judgement here is basically subjective, there is no parameters to look for. Decisions are often and pretty much always contested, managers are always "biased" and whatever else people like to claim when things don't go their way in order to mitigate their frustrations.

- Quantifiable approach: give points for specific activities. More transparent, as the origin of each given point can be easily proven and this would wash out bias claims, but leads to flaws in the system, such as the one that led some groups to lose their status after trying to exploit the point system to fasten their progress. Leads to groups hunting official status by limiting their gameplay horizon to give priority to perform only activities that give points [or cheat the process with faked scenarios].

The ideal system could be a mix of these two approaches? Who knows? I'm not speaking in behalf of the group council here now but throwing my guess and for others to rant too. In leadership positions, we're well acquainted with the maximum that we can not please everyone. The point is to find the fairest system possible.

• Like 1

I am gonna drop it here what I said in group owners' chat.

Judging by roleplay screens is retarded in itself. They are already no lifing BCR, Magadinos and Gambinos group logs. Why can't they do they same to check which group is RPing ingame. RP screens are for making your group topic look good, they have nothing to do with roleplays though.

Forcing groups to make real screenshots in a Mudoo like server is fucked up. Who would even volunteer to let him self be arrested by a rebel group like BCR or who would volunteer to pay taxes to mafia groups like Gambinos. No one wants to roleplay here.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

I my self asked countless cops to help me with some Rp but each one of them denied , then with Jelly's permission i asked 2 of my own members to go on cop duty to help me roleplay that scenario.

@Leonardo when we ask cops to help us create any scenarios they only do /b3 and then open fires. 

Sometimes even if we want to surrender Swat is deployed and we are killed no matter if we are surrendering, I like to quote names here.

Khalid King.

Ricardo Perez.

Anthony.

Charles McChane.

They even comes to an active turf and starts killing us without any warning. 

So how can we create Roleplay scenarios ?

Edited by TheAssassin
  • Jаmes locked this topic