26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Valeria is a scammer and she's trying to shut me up.

I'll start this topic by showing the motive behind making it,
REDACTED PARAGRAPH

Saying that someone is a scammer, OOC'ly is not against any rules nor a ban-able behavior, so why am I getting this message??
Basically she is probably playing the "victim" card, trying to win admins' sympathy and getting them to protect her.

Well I have been there so I know how it's like, I protected that girl multiple times, I even made a topic asking for a rule or actions to be taken just to protect her. click here to see that topic for reference.
I even managed to convince staff members to teleport her out of a kidnapping situation risking keeping my "clean" punishment history for her (which is a big deal for me)

So yeah I meant it when I said I understand what that admin is feeling, been there. Literally been there.
Still doesn't justify his request/threatening that are made up on non existing rule. Here on forums we got a topic just about rules, here is all the OOC rules we got: 

01. RESPECT 

02. ABUSE OF BUG AND EXPLOITS

03. HACKING

04. CHAT RULES

05. ADMINISTRATOR'S DECISION IS FINAL

06. PUNISHMENT EVASION

07. TRADE OR SALE OF GAME ITEMS OR ACCOUNTS

08. USE OF MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

09. COMMON SENSE

10. ABUSE OR MISUSE OF SCRIPTS

11. TOXICITY

12. FALSE REPORTING

None of those includes "cyberbullying" but of course the manager might say it's a "common sense" rule or "it falls under the toxicity rule".
Which both ways would be none sense, you know why?

Simply because I did NOT bully anyone, I can go into details about exactly what happened but it's really pointless as none of the details would change anything.
Here's what happened in very very short.

I trusted the wrong person (of course my bad) that person turned out dishonest, and ended up taking all my money, quite literally all 15m CASH,
Well while we can "argue" back and fourth about who is actually in the wrong, there are same "facts" needs to be stated.

I gave money, I asked for it back, didn't get anything back,
Called out the scammer for who they are and what they did.

REDACTED PARAGRAPH - Unneeded provocations

The ban is unjustified, I contributed in the server while I was here, kept a clean punishment history and I was simply waiting for my request to "delete" my account to be over with, which is why I kept checking the forums waiting for an answer @Leonardo can confirm (sorry for the tag but you're indeed needed as Eduardo said need to talk to a manager so we can talk here),
so it's very weird way to "ban" for something as silly as this, a person getting scammed can't at least cry about the 15m scam lol, let me get my rage out for fuck sake.
If I had to guess, REDACTED SENTENCE, I'd like to think about myself as a decent person.

REDACTED PARAGRAPH

You couldn't even let me leave in peace, this is really really disappointing,
Well I took the correct decision when I decided to leave Mudoo for good here's another reason to be added to the list.

(I'll tag @LocMax because why not lol you always have an opinion,
Hey there :P
this part is an attempt to make people smile)

I hope this topic continues and doesn't get locked/closed, I like matters being solved publicly as it a proven that people tend to be more "fair" under the public eyes.

I trusted the wrong person (of course my bad)

Let's start off with that this is basically all there is to say. You placed your bet on the wrong person and left Valeria all your cash. From what it looks like, there has been a misunderstanding in communication from both sides here. We conclude this as: there is no one to blame, move on.

As for the ban we believe there was no harassment or cyberbullying (at least not proven). We however do believe that you were close to doing it. Your constant pushing and spreading of this particular topic as well as trying to convince people that Valeria is a scammer over a misunderstanding (read above), is unacceptable. Do note that the 01. RESPECT rules mentions harassment, including when it is constant to push a player over the edge. Lastly I did see a few messages which seem to hint on Valeria's personal life, of course that is also unacceptable.

Might you continue with bringing up this situation and/or publicly mocking Valeria, we will take actions without warnings. Here is where we draw the line.

You couldn't even let me leave in peace, this is really really disappointing,
Well I took the correct decision when I decided to leave Mudoo for good here's another reason to be added to the list.

I hope you can now leave in peace as you wanted and I wish you all the luck with whatever life brings you.

• Mikro locked this topic