Jump to content
26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

GS9 is a hotspot for trolls


Recommended Posts

Hanging around GS9, it seems to be a daily occurrence for hackers and ban evaders to swarm GS9 to DM everybody there. Every time, they come around, kill us all, get banned, and then the majority of the people there will have lost a lot of stuff because they also like to rob the people they DM.
And since they get banned, the stuff we lose gets sucked into the void, because we can't get our stuff back from the people who rob us. After so much rulebreaking going on in a single area DAILY, it would be rather helpful if there is something that could be done.

Truthfully, I don't see what admins could do about it. It would be unfair to make GS9 a safezone because it would be unfair to other groups (not to mention that trolls could still decide to start DMing).  It would be unrealistic to have an admin stationed at GS9 constantly,, admins already have a hard enough time keeping up with the rest of the server and they wanna be able to play MRP too. There is no chance of something being implemented scriptwise because that begs the question of what exactly is trying to be accomplished, and that doesn't account for the time and effort taken to develop any sort of script in the first place. On the other hand, it isn't up to players either to defend against such trolls, because if there are hackers involved then any amount of players will not be able to help.

For now I would have to say that it seems as though nothing can be done. However, it needs to at least be acknowledged that this is a very real issue. It makes it very hard to RP when every new person might just be a troll, and it ruins the prospects of engaging in any form of RP around the area. Maybe making this a discussion could help bring light to ways in which these events can be stopped or even reduced so that admins can keep up with what is happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites

True when i was hire newbies for a while i was look like lose my group but i fix it and start it from 0 and now i dont even lose the points cause all the members pros and they all hire newbies and they daily geting punished and none care is that cause im arabic all know Odane and all the leaders got extenssive punish history i dont admit this group it should be closed for inactivity and the punish score

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big_Vicc said:

Aye not close, they should close hiring newbies into the gang who are hungry for DM

They can hire anyone they want

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They should hire people who are actively willing to roleplay, I don't see anything wrong from GS9 people themselves except a few animals, I'm cool with odane and some of them. But I cannot deny that volunteers are mentally disabled and should be hanged alive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We had 17 shootouts at GS9 in 1 day, like 17 is not less for a person, and all cops newbies joined ballas+cops, they coem on cop duty to get weapons then go to ballas and help like ffs

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrSp3x said:

We had 17 shootouts at GS9 in 1 day, like 17 is not less for a person, and all cops newbies joined ballas+cops, they coem on cop duty to get weapons then go to ballas and help like ffs

Damn, I didn't even think to mention how much cops love to hang around GS9, sometimes baiting criminals (Got one very specific cop in mind who shall remain nameless).  17 in a single day. Jesus. I guess that really goes to show how bad (a fair amount of) cops in Mudoo are at de-escalation (seems dangerously close to reality),  but the system enables them to profit over crime, so hey, why not start some shootouts. But it simply isn't fun for the majority of participants when you are just looking to win and not actually engage with anyone. I wanna just chill at GS9 with the homies and practice RP in a mild environment, not defend my turf constantly (and then inevitably lose when the cops call in swat because we were doing too well, determined to not let us mind our own business)!

 

1 hour ago, iChiwi said:

They should hire people who are actively willing to roleplay, I don't see anything wrong from GS9 people themselves except a few animals, I'm cool with odane and some of them. But I cannot deny that volunteers are mentally disabled and should be hanged alive.

It's hard enough filtering people who RP good because the server is light-med, which means that the majority of newcomers will be completely new to RP. As well as this, when a new player comes on, they will likely look to join the Ballas or the Groves, and seeing as the Groves haven't formed an actual group they see the Ballas as their first option. After that it's really difficult to govern them because they wouldn't know the rules, DMing and justifying it as part of the "gang life". - The gang desperately needs its players to RP well for it to function, because the base setting leaves a lot of room for rulebreaking, but its position as being the only group with some connection to GTA: SA makes 99% of the people who want to join  are RP newbies.

 

(and then when some of them get kicked they throw a hissy fit that starts a chain of DM. ban, banevade, DM , rinse and repeat)

 

2 hours ago, Big_Vicc said:

Just ask for a admin to spectacte gs9, two cops came, and just literally started provoking me to kill them

There are barely enough admins to handle reports most of the time, they usually take upwards of 30 mins to respond. Taking away 1 admin just to oversee a gas station in Idlewood would be a waste of resources on their end, even if it is this bad. Besides, admins are players too and they only go on duty for a little while at a time. They would have to dramatically change the way they interact with M: RP as a whole, at that point it would have to be a paid job if they don't even get to play properly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrSp3x said:

We had 17 shootouts at GS9 in 1 day, like 17 is not less for a person, and all cops newbies joined ballas+cops, they coem on cop duty to get weapons then go to ballas and help like ffs

I see you in shootouts 24/7, and I’m so damn sure it isn’t ballas copbaiting.. Get your shit together and stop playing the victim

Link to post
Share on other sites

what do you mean, Spex? They don't dm on their own unless a volunteer pops outta nowhere and harasses them and he does /panic, gets 20 unit surrounding the area with a fuckin single volunteer /panic'ing for no obvious reason, then the shootout starts, then SWAT deploys and they kill everyone. 

 

A routine day of Mudoo.

Edited by iChiwi
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 6:59 AM, Irishman said:

I see you in shootouts 24/7, and I’m so damn sure it isn’t ballas copbaiting.. Get your shit together and stop playing the victim

SAPD is my love i can give my 20 hours to it no issues

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 1:33 PM, iChiwi said:

what do you mean, Spex? They don't dm on their own unless a volunteer pops outta nowhere and harasses them and he does /panic, gets 20 unit surrounding the area with a fuckin single volunteer /panic'ing for no obvious reason, then the shootout starts, then SWAT deploys and they kill everyone. 

 

A routine day of Mudoo.

My engine was damaged and 3 volueenters were tailing me , suddenly my engine broke and stoped the car , the Volunteers SU me for Threat ,instead of listening just took out mp5s and started to DBing. 

Then next i was their with 3 dead cops and had to evade for next 10 minutes .

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

My engine was damaged and 3 volueenters were tailing me , suddenly my engine broke and stoped the car , the Volunteers SU me for Threat ,instead of listening just took out mp5s and started to DBing. 

Then next i was their with 3 dead cops and had to evade for next 10 minutes .

Somehow, the new /su is hard for most of the volunteers, they don't have common sense nor the brain to have the common sense, they just /su so you become wanted.
Nevertheless it's better than '/su killed me'. However you can always report them to admins not sapd, as this is a pure DM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As much trolls/hackers visit GS9, it still attracts the attention of new players and make them go there which sometimes probably makes them hang around the server for seeing people hang out, if it's not GS9, it would be any other public area that has many people at. There's nothing you can do to change that, there will always be idiots who want to be funny and see crowd of people then decide to troll them/hack on them, making it a safezone isn't going to stop them from doing that either. Just take evidence of whatever rulebreak happens, most of the players have shadowplay or an app similar to it, or just report and hope it gets solved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Richard said:

As much trolls/hackers visit GS9, it still attracts the attention of new players and make them go there which sometimes probably makes them hang around the server for seeing people hang out, if it's not GS9, it would be any other public area that has many people at. There's nothing you can do to change that, there will always be idiots who want to be funny and see crowd of people then decide to troll them/hack on them, making it a safezone isn't going to stop them from doing that either. Just take evidence of whatever rulebreak happens, most of the players have shadowplay or an app similar to it, or just report and hope it gets solved.

This doesn't make any mention of the biggest factor - hackers and banevaders. They cause so much damage and banning them does absolutely nothing - they will just come back with another account. This is made even worse due to the slow if not non-existent response from admins which just enables these trolls further.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Tell me 1 thing, why do you rob/DM in a fucking gas station LMFAO, because when you blast it's ATM it clearly says 'Camera dispatch' this niggas NBA rob/kill/recruit there, it's a gas station with camera lmfaoooo, that comes in unrealistic RP + NBA move your gang turf/hood ngl, it's childish, go to idlehood crack den or sumthin lmfaooooooo

Link to post
Share on other sites

GS9 contains (Gas Station, ATM, 24/7, Food Machine/Sprunk) it was always a hot spot, the main problem is Ballas HQ, they cause to much trouble, sometimes they stand with weapons in their hands and do nothing, a cop goes around and WW3 is on. (not talking about all of their members)

 

 

 

Edited by VIKING
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.