26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

That's not how things works.

Hello there, today I'm going to tell all of you something about the server. Basically, I started playing this server like 3 years ago, and yeah I enjoyed it always. But like 2 months back this server is returned to a really bad server, management are just looking for quantity over quality. Yeah I'm talking about some cops, that's actually not fair. Basically everyone knows that the last bug admin sit where a lot  of people got warned/jailed/banned. I don't care about any of them for real, I'm just here to talk about something else. But that shit started from that admin sit, that's why I mentioned it. 

We all was frozen by our beloved manager Eduardo Santos, who was really mad on us. I think he was right or no I didn't really pay any attention on that. We were frozen by him and cops already started to camp there, since most of us was suspected. There were like 5-6 seniors cops and Jesse who was with us was also frozen by us, the point is why cops are allowed to camp there since it was an huge big ass admin sit, they just want to shoot around nothing else, I myself don't support DM and nor my group members. They just followed orders from Allies channel which you must IC issue, cause in most of situations cops and admin always saying IC issue, we can't do anything even it wasn't a IC issue. Let's come to the point, I'm going off-topic. So they started warning Jesse /b2 or whatever you called it, they didn't even give him a chance to speak, he was in admin sit freeze. Basically, they were just looking for a shootout, aka: Causing a DM fest, which isn't new for cops. The point is they must give him a chance. Well, I helped him in this, I asked him to get inside my sultan, was honking horn of my car. He was in my sultan, I drove around with him, and we picked Andrew one of our friend from FBI HQ, cause scene was started at FBI HQ. He was inside the car now the point is they started dbing our Sultan, and when I spammed /b This is a sultan like 5 times, they were still dbing. I seen that first time a cop is dbing at Sultan. When we asked them why you db they said Sultan is a fast car, like what the fuck?

One more last thing, I'm not even mad nor crying here, I'm here and telling everything truth like why this server turned to a really cancer server. Don't come here if you don't know anything. I know I can report those cops on IA and now admins are gonna say, IC issue :shrugs: we can't do anything go report them on IA. So, I've a small message for admins regarding this. "Who is really taking care of IA?" I don't think so no one is doing that right now, even a single person. I reported someone on IA like a month ago, and I'm still waiting for the response which I didn't received. Please try to change this server like before, cause we can't play like that.

Whoever is agree with me, you can speak and you don't need to scare from anyone. I know this time they are wrong.

• Like 2

I support all senteces of this paragraph. Some Staff Members are really bad. For example: Eduardo_Santos he is using admin power 100/100. Like my friends said, He is going admin duty avoid death. Teleporting cops from shootout for save and today, punishing everyone in situation cuz We killed him. I can swear He didnt check any logs. I got perma for really no reason. You can look to my post 

1 minute ago, INFERNO said:

If I am biased and want to report me click here.

If I am biased and want to replace me click here.

I'm not even targeting you here, you was right. I'm just speaking about something else. Please read my post fully and reply.

I was there, When Eduardo started to get MAD at us and started talking with caps saying things like ''WHO SHOT AT US COME CLEAN NOW/'' i dont like that kind of behaviour and i know nor he cares about any of us.He clearily was mad at us but it was a just misunderstood.Me Devis Collins just did what my Leader told me to do. I asked ''May i open fire'' and he said ''Yes'' so i did.It was not personal it did not come out of my head i just did as my Leader told me.

Just now, Devis_Collins said:

I was there, When Eduardo started to get MAD at us and started talking with caps saying things like ''WHO SHOT AT US COME CLEAN NOW/'' i dont like that kind of behaviour and i know nor he cares about any of us.He clearily was mad at us but it was a just misunderstood.Me Devis Collins just did what my Leader told me to do. I asked ''May i open fire'' and he said ''Yes'' so i did.It was not personal it did not come out of my head i just did as my Leader told me.

Eduardo was actually right, no need to targeting him here. It was a mistake of from us, we hunt them which isn't even realistic I'm just talking about the baised system.

• Like 1

I didnt do any mistake. Everyone shooted my leaders said shoot and I only used 1 bullet and it was when Buffalo battery death and Winter Manyak knocked to air. And I got perma.

Couldn't agree more.
I've been in many situations where I pass by near a shoot out with my mav and I get shot by cops out of nowhere. In fact, just today morning I was DM'ed by a cop for no reason and I didn't even know there were some suspect blip beneath me. The officer decided to leave those ground suspects whom are the real danger, and turned into me - the unhostile guy who are not even close to some roof, not doing anything that might trigger him- and started sniping the shit out of me. 

Everytime I report, I get the same message from administration which is "if u dont wanna get shot, don't pass by a shoot out nor involve yourself in it". 

Well, let's get to Eduardo's situation. He came to an active shoot out scene, stopped next to it, started watching with a nice buffalo car, by that time he could have collected many evidences of murders and possession of heavy weapons. He chose to involve himself in a shoot out, yet when our people suspected that the buffalo might be undercover cops, they decided to chase him down. All of a sudden you see a manager who speaks with caps on using words such as "fucking animals" in public chat, disabling it, not listening to any explanation then starts to abuse his rights punishing people around.

Mike's ban is a huge mistake for 3 reason:
1) The one who ordered to rush the buffalo is not him. He was ordered, thus the blame should fall on the one who called the shot.
2) Mike's main intention wasn't to DM - as claimed in his ban reason - but rather to backup his allies as there was a backup call in WT.
3) Logs should have been checked to clarify that Mike didn't even shoot the way others did.

As I was in the same situation as Eduardo was, and it used to be dealt as "then don't go in active shoot out situation and cry why u got shot", Eduardo has no right to punish nor ban people.
#FREEMIKE

• Like 1

This is not a place to discuss a ban. Keep on the topic of Lopez's his point or we will be forced to close yet another topic because you people just cannot control yourselves.

Speaking of control...

[16:44:52] {FF0000}Eduardo_Santos{DDA2F0} says: Who shot us\
[16:44:57] {FF0000}Eduardo_Santos{DDA2F0} says: COME CLEAN RIGHT NOW

[16:45:07] Manager Eduardo_Santos (38): WHO EVER SHOT THE BUFFALO COME CLEAN
[16:45:14] Manager Eduardo_Santos (38): BEFORE I BAN YOU OUT OF THIS SERVER

[16:46:04] Manager Eduardo_Santos (38): YOU FUCKING ANIMALS DMed 2 guy in buffalo doing nothing

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
1 minute ago, Mikro said:

This is not a place to discuss a ban. Keep on the topic of Lopez's his point or we will be forced to close yet another topic because you people just cannot control yourselves.

And there's no other place to represent someone's point of view regarding a ban, since we can't reply in ban section topics. 
The one who lost his control was the manager.

We have team complaints for that. And the one who banned can voice his own opinion. There is no need for a dozen of people to jump on it and state a bunch of provocations from a single viewpoint.

Refer to Leonardo's topic. Topic will be locked if it continues.

5 minutes ago, Mikro said:

We have team complaints for that. And the one who banned can voice his own opinion. There is no need for a dozen of people to jump on it and state a bunch of provocations from a single viewpoint.

Refer to Leonardo's topic. Topic will be locked if it continues.

I reported Eduardo for killing us on active turf, no good came out of it. Not going to bother again.

Just accept criticization from people whom are representing their upset point of view rather than call it "provocations" and threaten to lock a topic, and hear us out for one single fucking time.

2 minutes ago, Quavious said:

I reported Eduardo for killing us on active turf, no good came out of it. Not going to bother again.

Excuse my language, but if you cannot bother to take the correct path, you can fuck off. Your report was handled and a decision was made. It might not have been in your favour, but that does not mean it was not handled correctly.

I did not take part in the situation yet I've concluded that server managment lacks people with criminal perspective of things. Not refering to this situation only yet to a lot of other different ones. 

"i was a crimianl for X years" ok that's something, yet we need people that actually are in these type of situations to conclude why criminals reacted that way, why criminals shot, why criminals ran, why criminals did this and that.

Also I guess there are polite ways to treat players, we're not fucking animals, we're here to have fun with each other and respecting everyone, toxicity rules apply over everyone, or at least, they should.

• Like 4

look at those replies, is that what you call as professionalism and maturity? 🤢🤮

fuck off mate!!

Screenshot_20200713-173328_YouTube.jpg.308aa50864da16d84011fbdad1f184a9.jpg

It does seem very reasonable, to me, to assume that two masked individuals in a black Buffalo are FBI gathering evidence. 

For a group that has been stung multiple times by the FBI, IC you would expect them to be particularly switched on about watching for suspicious activity. 

The screenshot above shows a man wearing sunglasses, with cuffs and an ID badge. Looks like FBI to me, the reason to pursue proved valid.

Edited by Julio

This topic is quite a shame. 

Lopez has made a well presented topic with clear points of discussion. The discussion would allow for the community to present their views as well as admins to comment on how they view the situation, with the overall goal for management to review and provide a solution or change. This has happened on more than one occasion from these sorts of discussions, and I know that people are aware of that. I'm not particularly interested in hearing the opinions of people who talk about one obscure anecdote from the past and hang on to it for the rest of their time on the server. "I reported an admin months ago for xyz and nothing happened, management are biased!".. The management team are dealing with staff reports and are continuously enforcing policy to ensure the staff team learn from any mistakes. Just because your report wasn't in your outcome doesn't mean management do not thoroughly review  and provide an unbiased outcome.

What this topic has actually turned into is some people discussing a ban and treating this like an unban appeal. Eduardo, being the person who banned the person, will not be involved in the unban process. He'll be asked to discuss the ban, give opinion, but ultimately it'll be decided by other admins/managers. In terms of staff reporting, a similar sort of thing happens. He'll be contacted to provide his view, the person handling the report (com manager plus I'd assume for a manager report) will investigate the logs / evidence as best they can and come to an unbiased decision. This isn't the place to provide your opinions about bans, it's also not the point of this topic. Rather than arguing with Mikro, respect what the topic is here for and discuss that.

Now for my take on the topic at hand:

I do agree there's been a bit of an "imbalance" in how cop/criminal punishments have been handled, in that I do agree with the point that "it's an IC issue" has been brought up too many times. I admit I'm a culprit of that in the past and have certainly avoided that now (other than when it actually is, of course!). Both sides should be held accountable for the same actions. For your questions, "Internal Affairs" is generally handled by all SAPD Supervisors + and in some circumstances it'll go to SAPD Command/FBI Command depending on who is involved. From what I know, all reports are handled within a timely fashion and whilst the same thing applies as staff reports (might not always be in your favour, doesn't mean they aren't handled), I feel like there's not really a better system considering the server base we have at the moment.

Management recently brought up the "IC issue" topic at a staff meeting we had (or maybe it was after, can't be certain) where it was reiterated that we should be handling cops and criminals to the same standard to get the opinion from both sides. I understand some people think that the staff team is lacking criminal managers or admins, and whilst I agree that the majority of managers are legal, it doesn't mean they were chosen for that aspect. It would seemingly be quite unfair to force a manager to start doing criminal RP when that's not what they want for their character. It's also not on us to make sure that we hire criminals just "because". We generally do have quite a few criminal staff members, 2 of 3 senior admins being criminal too. In general I don't think there's that much of a disconnect as people make it out to be, we all understand where grievances come from and there has been continuous action from management to try and improve that. They don't want the players to feel annoyed to play here, they don't want the staff to keep making mistakes and they certainly don't want to have this environment that people keep bringing up.

If you have genuine suggestions that can be discussed without it turning into a rather ugly argument between "sides" then go for it. Management review these topics frequently and do discuss them, your opinions don't go unnoticed.

• Like 1

I have been reading this topic and kept it open out of my very best will, wishing to see some constructive criticism, but only Pedro tried to somewhat address the bigger picture Lopez intended within this topic. Rest is ranting about Eduardo's decision-taking and monologues on how administration is evil. Topic is locked, Eduardo can be reported through the appropriate means.