1 minute ago, Quavious said:

Yes because i requested it as a special group request, does my group get access to other special group requests - no.

We also asked for tasers for level 70 plus ranked members , we did not got it. 

This does not means that we should make fourms topics about baised Management.

Naw the thing is theres a solution to all the so called “problems” you are stating.

abusive staff > report on forum

abusive cops, corrupt cops > report on forum

dude what are you trying to achieve here Quavious

1 hour ago, Quavious said:

Your a "C". Neither can i...

See what i mean? Dude formulate an actual logical response. That way this discussion actually goes forward with solutions. 

Just now, Weston said:

What the hell does the age of staff members have to do with how they do their work? Honestly this is a nonsensical argument. 
There are a lot fo so called "older" people some 20 something year olds who rant, bitch and cry about nearly everything around here.  Judge someone by the quality of work they do, not their age. 

It does, for exmaple a 10 year old kid from x country can't have as decent english and perspective of how the game works compared to a 20 year old from x country.

I guess the solution is we all change our surnames to some italian crime family name?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Weston said:

See what i mean? Dude formulate an actual logical response. That way this discussion actually goes forward with solutions. 

I said i couldn't take him seriously too because im bashing the "Carters" on a public topic and they don't like being bashed on public, we can all witness that.

1 minute ago, Quavious said:

It does, for exmaple a 10 year old kid from x country can't have as decent english and perspective of how the game works compared to a 20 year old from x country.

ok clearly ur braindead and dont understand that age doesnt define maturity.

1 minute ago, Damon said:

We can see that Mudoo staff team is very mature.

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

Your comments wont help you get unbanned pal.

Just now, Quavious said:

We can see that Mudoo staff team is very mature.

i can sense sarcasm in that and clearly if u think they are immature u can report them on forums, what the fucking fuck do u not understand dude

5 minutes ago, LocMax said:

I guess the solution is we all change our surnames to some italian crime family name?

matthew_jatt

I have asked the topic owner if he could address the issues he so claims are the source of all evil in this server properly without fallacies or bashing other people and he clearly can't. Hence, useless for this topic to remain open as it is another baseless cry topic.

1 hour ago, Quavious said:

I've said this time and time again, if you se an issue you join to be a part of the solution. If you have an issue with the age of the staff members. the might as well fire all of them. There are some very good quality administrators that dont fit your criteria. Honestly this is a baseless categorization on judging an individual.  Like i said to you there are some 20 something year old from so called "good countries" that still act mentally retarded.