26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Discussion Regarding Recent SAPD/FBI Events

Recently, as a result of a situation with the FBI (this one), Leonardo made the following announcement in the SAPD discord:

Spoiler

OBq82OJ.png

Spoiler

So, let me understand - did a good part of the SAPD staff actually did nitpick a stupid situation and decided to buy this fight in order to satisfy and validate their selective bias against the FBI and defame an entire group and everyone who works under it and thought this was a great idea?

Did you people really think that you would be able to go behind our backs instead of trying to solve things and sort out issues by openly speaking to us and thought this would be a great idea?

I guess you people are not getting your facts straight, so i’ll be clear: this is not the first time we see this kind of behaviour coming from the SAPD. This is not the behaviour we expect from people who are representing an official faction and one of the main pillars of this server. You lot decided to make a torment out of a roleplay situation and much mostly taken out of context, and you will now have to bear with its consequences.

Keep in mind that if a group was to close based in nitpicking pinpoint situations like you did, it would be the SAPD. This was one of the reasons the management issued a warning to the SAPD as a group three months ago [let me refresh your mind: https://pd.sagov.us/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3561], regarding various points to be addressed and improved as a whole. So, to the shittalkers, you better look at the mirror at your own hypocrisy and instead, redirect this whole hateful effort in making SAPD the group it actually deserves to be [since that topic was posted, the Punishments topic has totalized five more pages - funny that some of them are destined to the shittalkers who ride their high horses today]. The SAPD was player voted the worst law enforcement branch in the server and since then, I have seen only selective initiatives to change this picture from some individuals, whom I greatly praise for trying.
[11:15 AM]

The only thing I see is people nitpicking specific situations and referring back and forth to them [such as the one in Ocean Docks, in where the mishandling was acknowledged and dealt with] in order to judge the performance of an entire group and validate their hatred for which they hold for many other unrelated reasons, and now this, in where I see the actual situation taken out of context as none of the one who are mounted on their high horses were actually there and much neither are willing to understand what happened, as that would ruin the narrative they have to sustain against the FBI. To those who are just surfing on the newest trend and using this situation as a tool to weaponize their hateful rhetoric against the FBI, aggregating absolutely nothing to the good will of this department, I can only feel sorry for the misery you put yourself to and that this will not be forgotten.

The Command Staff of the SAPD is expected not to turn a blind eye to this hate rhetoric held by good chunk of the SAPD personnel in name of good inner departmental relations, which are held by the FBI and never actually formally complained to the group by any member of this very same SAPD command, specially considering a member of this very command is one fueling this hatred, along with other command prospects. The management of this server will not tolerate this behaviour coming from an official group and will openly support Chief Stock Smith in putting an end to this as expected, without the hopes that further intervention will be required to perform a duty that should be performed within.

What is your opinion on what Leonardo said?  Do you agree? Disagree? Let's have a respectful discussion.

EDIT: Please keep things civil, any replies that include insults will be removed.

Edited by Billy

Obviously disagree.

Initially this situation was triggered due to FBI/Manager feeling trolly and encouraged the volunteer to DM/murder a cuffed suspect, any newbie/volunteer would listen to someone who claims to be FBI and is driving FBI group vehicle

2020-07-17_02-47-44.mp4_20200717_111142.

Matthew identified himself obviously and the guy tries to enter the car but it's FBI vehicle, so obviously he's going to listen to a person he verified to be FBI oocly, sure this can be argued that it's all IC and it shouldn't have any consequences, but OOC wise - why would FBI director and manager encourage a newb cop to do such actions?
Following that, instead of listening to all the frustrated cops complaining about it in private PD discord(Which Leonardo can see), they take it as "fueling hate against group", instead of actually solving the problem.

I've seen countless shitting-on-SAPD topics that went multiple pages long before being locked, but once it's actually about FBI it got locked the moment it was posted, perhaps allow people to discuss and let their frustrations out respectfully without suppressing them or threatening to remove them? I'm pretty sure the majority of us departed from a previous community for these exact reasons :)

Edited by Richard
  • Thanks 1

Please keep this respectful and with arguments. Remember that a player is not the full SAPD/FBI, neither is the SAPD/FBI just one player. Point out the real problems without blatantly blaming someone. Use good and sound arguments.

If this turns into a crying/biased/abuse topic, we will sadly just have to close it as it will only provide a platform to build more hate.

• Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1

I disagree with what LeonardoC had stated. There has been Several times their side has been FAR worse than most of us in SAPD, yet they are unaddressed given they are management. Which in all due respect is kind of an asshole move if you ask me.

Regardless, I personally have seen several plots to cause drama in SAPD, or inciting arguments within the Official Factions. This has caused many issues e.g. the disbanding of JSOF. a Group intended to allow SRT/HRT to work together with S.W.A.T. What happened to that may you ask?

It disbanded, why? FBI's units continously Provoked stupid fights with SAPD members stating their Crap, or the division is Crap which then leaded onto the never ending fight of FBI vs SAPD.

Now as Richard stated:

"Initially this situation was triggered due to FBI/Manager feeling trolly and encouraged the volunteer to DM/murder a cuffed suspect, any newbie/volunteer would listen to someone who claims to be FBI and is driving FBI group vehicle"

This has been encouraged in FBIs manor for quite some time, Not to mention several rule breaking which occurred and was over looked.

One being Car parking/Using the Ramming vehicles to kill people. Which is ofc against what should be allowed.

Anyway back to the main point imma keep nice and simple.

I Disagree with what LeonardoC stated, and they should focus on their problems and how they Do twice if not thrice worse than what SAPD do

2 minutes ago, Va-ll hall-a said:

yet they are unaddressed given they are management

Please withhold from such statements of bias. I see no good and sound argumentation of how that correlates and holds for the majority of the cases you claim there to be.

4 minutes ago, Va-ll hall-a said:

they Do twice if not thrice worse than what SAPD do

Please make a constructive argument if you wish to put down such claims. As far as I can see is that both have their own problems in their own way. I see no way of quantifying how much worse one is over the other.

• Like 1
Just now, Mikro said:

Please withhold from such statements of bias. I see no good and sound argumentation of how that correlates and holds for the majority of the cases you claim there to be.

Please make a constructive argument if you wish to put down such claims. As far as I can see is that both have their own problems in their own way. I see no way of quantifying how much worse one is over the other.

Understood my apologies.

From just a quick 5 minute search I find 2 topics shitting on SAPD, involving some people from the management aswell.
https://forum.mudoogaming.com/index.php?/topic/9774-copbaiting-in-reverse/
https://forum.mudoogaming.com/index.php?/topic/9692-unrealistic-rp-from-the-pd/

That makes me question why would that FBI topic be locked when it had broken 0 forum rules, compared to the other topics I bet there's much more rules to pick on in them.

Or Matthew himself provoking PD in a management announcement, while he's the one in question in this topic
https://forum.mudoogaming.com/index.php?/topic/7954-addressing-the-present-issues/
"(and in my personal opinion, SAPD is a dead end street, just a day after our topic on their forum, they already continued the normal path of absurdity)"

Meanwhile, Leonardo's announcement(recent one) in PD's discord starts with
hpqUwiv.png

Isn't it actually pretty clear the whole defamation on groups is coming from both sides?

These people were complaining out of anger in a private PD discord due to them being suppressed in a forum topic that broke 0 forum rules, meanwhile they get bashed and insulted in every other topic with 0 act from the staff team, at most; the management has favored against PD mostly as seen previously by Matthew specificly and in the end, they receive a warning/threats from management that there will be consequences for speaking up against FBI's wrong doing abusing a volunteer.

At this point, it's more about the double-standards of locking topics against FBI and suppressing people right away, more than FBI Director/comm. manager ordering a volunteer to kill/DM a cuffed suspect.

In the previous topic, Matthew said:

It is important to acknowledge that throughout the scene the agents remained unmarked and never displayed their badge. Thereby they were to be considered as any other civilians and the police had no way of recognizing the duo as FBI agents. The use of vehicle restriction message is metagaming as you do not have roleplay mean through which you obtained that these were FBI agents.

Although, yes, Matthew did identify himself to him, so the metagame part is out of the picture, considering he shown him his license, whispered him that he's FBI and is driving in an FBI vehicle.

2020-07-17_02-47-44.mp4_20200718_012257.
2020-07-17_02-47-44.mp4_20200717_111142.

So you have the same person warning SAPD for their actions as a manager while provoking SAPD in the exact same warning message, doing these actions to SAPD volunteers, just to start to later bring up how SAPD kills people like that.

Usually I just laugh these things off and move on with my day, but considering that I have recently been more involved with SAPD I have to witness this crap on daily basis

Edited by Richard
Posted (edited)

I'll go ahead and share my opinion now that a few others have done so.

So, let me understand - did a good part of the SAPD staff actually did nitpick a stupid situation and decided to buy this fight in order to satisfy and validate their selective bias against the FBI and defame an entire group and everyone who works under it and thought this was a great idea?

I would not call this nitpicking. Two FBI agents identified themselves as FBI agents and then proceeded to tell a volunteer to kill a cuffed suspect. Not only is this encouraging an IC crime (thereby committing a crime themselves- "soliciting"), but some may argue it is considered deathmatching and the agents have thereby motivated a new player to break the rules.

No one is defaming the FBI, they are responding based on the evidence they have been provided. If there is additional evidence that shows the two FBI agents are not at fault, please disclose it. 

Did you people really think that you would be able to go behind our backs instead of trying to solve things and sort out issues by openly speaking to us and thought this would be a great idea?

A discussion was attempted on the forum, and as you're aware the topic was immediately locked. If people cannot have discussions in public, they will do it in private.

I guess you people are not getting your facts straight, so i’ll be clear: this is not the first time we see this kind of behaviour coming from the SAPD. This is not the behaviour we expect from people who are representing an official faction and one of the main pillars of this server. You lot decided to make a torment out of a roleplay situation and much mostly taken out of context, and you will now have to bear with its consequences.

You call on the SAPD to not blame an entire group for the actions of a select few, yet that is exactly what you are doing.  Also as I previously said, people are responding based on the context they have been given. If there is more to the story that has not been shared, please explain. 

This is not the behaviour we expect from people who are representing an official faction and one of the main pillars of this server. 

This part specifically is very ironic.

Keep in mind that if a group was to close based in nitpicking pinpoint situations like you did, it would be the SAPD. This was one of the reasons the management issued a warning to the SAPD as a group three months ago [let me refresh your mind: https://pd.sagov.us/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3561], regarding various points to be addressed and improved as a whole. So, to the shittalkers, you better look at the mirror at your own hypocrisy and instead, redirect this whole hateful effort in making SAPD the group it actually deserves to be [since that topic was posted, the Punishments topic has totalized five more pages - funny that some of them are destined to the shittalkers who ride their high horses today]. The SAPD was player voted the worst law enforcement branch in the server and since then, I have seen only selective initiatives to change this picture from some individuals, whom I greatly praise for trying.
[11:15 AM]

This is a whole lot of whataboutism. I, like the vast majority of other SAPD officers, was not involved in the protest you have linked, so it doesn't make much sense for you to call every SAPD officer criticizing the FBI hypocritical.  Even  if I had been involved in that protest, does one mistake in the past mean that I cannot criticize others three months later?  There are lots of people out there who were not involved in previous "wrongdoings" by the SAPD, who can see what the FBI has done and realize there is a lot to discuss and criticize. 

Also Derek was voted the worst police officer while Chief was he not? I'm not sure why you're bringing polls into the discussion as if they're somehow relevant. Especially a poll regarding the SAPD from several weeks ago.

The only thing I see is people nitpicking specific situations and referring back and forth to them [such as the one in Ocean Docks, in where the mishandling was acknowledged and dealt with] in order to judge the performance of an entire group and validate their hatred for which they hold for many other unrelated reasons, and now this, in where I see the actual situation taken out of context as none of the one who are mounted on their high horses were actually there and much neither are willing to understand what happened, as that would ruin the narrative they have to sustain against the FBI. To those who are just surfing on the newest trend and using this situation as a tool to weaponize their hateful rhetoric against the FBI, aggregating absolutely nothing to the good will of this department, I can only feel sorry for the misery you put yourself to and that this will not be forgotten.

It's hard not to judge an entire group when the people constantly being reckless and causing these situations are the ones leading the group. It's also difficult for people to believe you when you say things have been "dealt with" when there is zero transparency or action that the public can see. 

I have read Matthew's explanation of the events, I have watched the video & seen the screenshots provided. I, like all the other people responding, am not taking anything out of context but am responding based on the context I have been provided. For the third time, if you have a better explanation of the events that transpired, please provide it.

I have a difficult time understanding how an FBI agent yelling "KILL HIM" at a volunteer dealing with a cuffed suspect can be considered appropriate. 

The Command Staff of the SAPD is expected not to turn a blind eye to this hate rhetoric held by good chunk of the SAPD personnel in name of good inner departmental relations, which are held by the FBI and never actually formally complained to the group by any member of this very same SAPD command, specially considering a member of this very command is one fueling this hatred, along with other command prospects. The management of this server will not tolerate this behaviour coming from an official group and will openly support Chief Stock Smith in putting an end to this as expected, without the hopes that further intervention will be required to perform a duty that should be performed within.

The vast majority of SAPD members were discussing the situation in a respectful manner. Shutting down discussion like that is not in line with the principles this community was founded on. This paragraph reads very authoritarian and that's scary.  Especially when we both know what your position is in regards to this specific situation. 

I don't mean to jump to assumptions, but I'd be VERY surprised if I didn't go look at the FBI's chat and not find some of them being disrespectful of the SAPD. I also don't understand how you expect people to report this behaviour to the FBI Command, when the majority of the time, it is someone in the FBI Command who is at fault. As I previously stated, it is also very hard for people to trust that anything is being done about their complaints when there is no transparency. 

That's my opinion, at least what I can disclose in public anyway. 

Edited by Billy
  • Like 1

The Main problem here is the “Self desires of the FBI Director”

When ever they want they can Kill any division in SAPD.

First SAPD should be independent for its own Divisions and FBi should not interfere in their Group.

The above situation is a Properly planed DM event created by MatthewC.

The thing about FBi V SAPD is due to FBi not doing its own job.

(FBI conducting  Traffic Stop)

The job of FBi is to Check the working of Different Goverment Departments and other Private Bussiness.

Hrt/Srt should be divisions of SAPD not Fbi as irl Fbi have Swat teams working with them.

1 hour ago, TheAssassin said:

The Main problem here is the “Self desires of the FBI Director”

When ever they want they can Kill any division in SAPD.

First SAPD should be independent for its own Divisions and FBi should not interfere in their Group.

The above situation is a Properly planed DM event created by MatthewC.

The thing about FBi V SAPD is due to FBi not doing its own job.

(FBI conducting  Traffic Stop)

The job of FBi is to Check the working of Different Goverment Departments and other Private Bussiness.

Hrt/Srt should be divisions of SAPD not Fbi as irl Fbi have Swat teams working with them.

no no, the FBI is supposed to investigate terrorism, cyber crimes, corruption of the governmental officials, various organized crimes, money laundering, cases which may include weapons which may cause mass destruction, druggies, murders and lead situations such as hostage situations and bank robberies, also terrorism.  Their Hostage Rescue Team is basically a tactical divison of their own, they deploy under the name of the FBI in operations high-risk ones such as VIP Protection, hostage situations, and executing warrants. Also, they can deploy if criminals outnumber PD and SWAT units and they're in-need of immediate help.

But, this video shows retardism, ABSOLUTE RETARDISM, as you say "FBI is higher than PD and whatsoever", of course a volunteer who's new to the server would listen to the guy and shoot the suspect, he saw himself being attacked from a fellow officer and was confused, so he shot him down.

Edited by iChiwi

Alright. Before anything, I believe what has been provided in this topic is not really enough for a fair discussion and I don’t know if it has been purposefully omitted in order to favour a one-sided reading of things - it doesn’t really matters - but i’ll be the one who will level things up for a fair share. This is the gossip that SAPD members had prior [and after] to the posting of that forum topic yesterday, highlighting the actual intentions of most of them. Names are censored because they are not relevant to the point of the topic and could result in deviation of the original point.

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_19.png

2 hours ago, Billy said:

I would not call this nitpicking. Two FBI agents identified themselves as FBI agents and then proceeded to tell a volunteer to kill a cuffed suspect. Not only is this encouraging an IC crime (thereby committing a crime themselves- "soliciting"), but some may argue it is considered deathmatching and the agents have thereby motivated a new player to break the rules.

No one is defaming the FBI, they are responding based on the evidence they have been provided. If there is additional evidence that shows the two FBI agents are not at fault, please disclose it. 

Since you have gone over the situation, I will explain again. There was a protest over Idlewood. FBI agents show in plain clothes and in an unmarked vehicle. I believe Matthew identified to him once he asked but it remained like that and it was just to make sure he knew he was backed up. The fact that the agents were there did not actually interfer with his duties, since right after this identification, Eren Jaegar [one of the protestors] began to block our car out of spite. 

We could have blazed our badges and just tell him to fuck off, but instead we decided to stick to the cover and instead started to swear at him in roleplay as if we were portraying angry civils. The cops who were around noticed the scene and proceeded to act, Pen being one of them. Not in any way did Pen ask for our help, nor have we asked for his [as it seems to be the core argument here, the “innocent freecop” being wrongfully ordered by the FBI and thus, blindly following orders based in hierarchy], but instead helped his other fellow colleagues in trying to remove the civil as he was blocking the street. Pen didn’t promptly react, he actually began to help after other volunteers were already on it, acting on his judgement his colleagues needed help in that very situation [none of the other cops in scene knew about the FBI agents].

Right after, believing Pen did protect our cover since he has not referred to us as “FBI” publicly, or came up to us to request any “order” or recommendation, the scene proceeded. Eren began to evade the volunteers while cuffed, and as bearing our angry civil disguise, we actually followed along the situation by pretending we were still taking the piss off the guy that was blocking our car. You can see “KILL HIM” and “GO, POLICE, GO” in the videos over like four lines of local chat. Pen guns the guy down and a gunfight breaks between volunteers. Basing on the point he didn’t really took “FBI orders” in account when he saw the Sabre being blocked off and the driver horning as he only acted when another volunteer was around, what would make it reasonable to believe his judgement was completely clouded by civilians, as we believed by that point he had kept our cover intact and not assume we were in that scene exercising our FBI authority, or else we would have done it from the beginning? As a level 11 player and rather acquainted with the server’s routine, I would sure believe how in Earth it would be reasonable for FBI agents to order cops to kill cuffed suspects and think twice. If that was still a misunderstanding and Pen understood that way, then he is in no way to be subject of police sanctions.

Looking over the situation, I see at least three police officers around a cuffed suspect with very low health and a situation that looks very close to being in control as sooner or later the suspect would be stopped. How did Pen thought it was actually reasonable to discharge his firearm? This whole complaint is based off the presumption that an innocent cop was mislead by the FBI. This “new player” is a level 11 player with 87 hours of playing in the server, most of them I see spent in very considerable time in cop duty. It is reasonable enough for me to believe that in these 87 hours, it would have been quite enough for him to get acquainted with basic principles of the police duty [I see he is mostly on police duty], and if not, that he would’ve been corrected by a member of the SAPD, seniors to whom the volunteers should look for reference on good policing. I am sure Pen, with 87 hours of gameplay, is very able to make his own assessment of the situation.

Are we really gonna treat players from a very low-leveled perspective in order to suit our arguments?

2 hours ago, Billy said:

A discussion was attempted on the forum, and as you're aware the topic was immediately locked. If people cannot have discussions in public, they will do it in private.

Indeed, a discussion was attempted in the forum originating from sorrow feelings held by SAPD members who saw this cause as the perfect pretext to weaponize their bias against the FBI. Refer to the spoiler at the beginning.

2 hours ago, Billy said:

You call on the SAPD to not blame an entire group for the actions of a select few, yet that is exactly what you are doing.  Also as I previously said, people are responding based on the context they have been given. If there is more to the story that has not been shared, please explain. 

I am well aware that none of the officers in that chat represent the SAPD as a whole. However, that erratic behaviour was endorsed by a Lieutenant of this department, which can only lead me to logically believe he’s speaking in behalf of SAPD Command as he was never told otherwise by his superiors, which yes, prompts me to believe there is an actual problem within the SAPD and to act under the behalf of my management prerogative in order to put a stop to this.

2 hours ago, Billy said:

This is a whole lot of whataboutism. I, like the vast majority of other SAPD officers, was not involved in the protest you have linked, so it doesn't make much sense for you to call every SAPD officer criticizing the FBI hypocritical.  Even  if I had been involved in that protest, does one mistake in the past mean that I cannot criticize others three months later?  There are lots of people out there who were not involved in previous "wrongdoings" by the SAPD, who can see what the FBI has done and realize there is a lot to discuss and criticize. 

Also Derek was voted the worst police officer while Chief was he not? I'm not sure why you're bringing polls into the discussion as if they're somehow relevant. Especially a poll regarding the SAPD from several weeks ago.

You, like other SAPD officers, might not be an hypocritical and might be doing your best for the department, but you’re sure pretending not to realise there’s growing grudge within this very same department, it is now clearly a notable problem and instead of repudiating it, you acknowledge it and, therefore, you’re pretty much a part of it. I’m a believer of constructive criticism, but what was plotted in that chat prior to the first forum topic pretty much derived my beliefs from any attempt that would be of actual legit aim for constructive criticism.

What came from these chats was not like “let’s debate over this situation in public”, it was “let’s debate over this situation in public in order to gain support for our cause”.

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_17.png

2 hours ago, Billy said:

It's hard not to judge an entire group when the people constantly being reckless and causing these situations are the ones leading the group. It's also difficult for people to believe you when you say things have been "dealt with" when there is zero transparency or action that the public can see. 

I have read Matthew's explanation of the events, I have watched the video & seen the screenshots provided. I, like all the other people responding, am not taking anything out of context but am responding based on the context I have been provided. For the third time, if you have a better explanation of the events that transpired, please provide it.

I have a difficult time understanding how an FBI agent yelling "KILL HIM" at a volunteer dealing with a cuffed suspect can be considered appropriate. 

I am sure the FBI Director responds to the President. Have you ever tried reaching him, or you preferred to make a video out of it and expose it in forums and spread gossip with no practical answer?

2 hours ago, Billy said:

The vast majority of SAPD members were discussing the situation in a respectful manner. Shutting down discussion like that is not in line with the principles this community was founded on. This paragraph reads very authoritarian and that's scary.  Especially when we both know what your position is in regards to this specific situation. 

OH, God, spare me of your "this is becoming Argonath" and "very authoritarian" cynicism. Refer to the spoiler in the beginning. Despite what your personal intention is, I can very much assume from that rant that people were looking for a pretext to shit on FBI and gain public support in this bandwagon, and specially highlighted by people teasing community owners in order to gain support in this sectarian cause, as none of the rants that steered that way were repudiated in the chat by anyone, including yourself and much neither by the SAPD Command. If you want to call this only “responding in base to the evidence they have been provided” and “discussing the situation in a respectful manner”, sure, it’s your opinion.

2 hours ago, Billy said:

I don't mean to jump to assumptions, but I'd be VERY surprised if I didn't go look at the FBI's chat and not find some of them being disrespectful of the SAPD. I also don't understand how you expect people to report this behaviour to the FBI Command, when the majority of the time, it is someone in the FBI Command who is at fault. As I previously stated, it is also very hard for people to trust that anything is being done about their complaints when there is no transparency. 

Sure, it’s your assumption. Can’t say there was not some moments of heat in private chats, indeed, it happens, just as there is in SAPD’s ones. Yet, I have never seen the FBI weaponize grudge in order to try and get a whole group closed forged in some pinpoint stuff.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

How did Pen thought it was actually reasonable to discharge his firearm?

Well, he is a SAPD Volunteer, as you claim "FBI is higher than PD and whatsoever you say", he listened to them while they were misleading.

Your Director and the agent present with him are basically misleading a volunteer of an other governmental agency which is a crime, instead of showing him the right path or even trying to assist him.

This is even an unacceptable action of misguiding players if you consider it OOC'ly, which is quite not suitable for a community manager to do. Also, the misguiding of the player IC'ly is not acceptable by an FBI Director.

SRT is basically SWAT and CID is basically PD's CID back then, why don't you simply disband your Agency and keep the objectives how it was back then? FBI is actually doing everything in this server, can you tell me one thing that FBI does not do? They interfere with things that they don't have permission to, what does the FBI have to do with going to a Police Department and saying a "search" warrant, it is pretty much disrespectful to the Police Department to be searched by another agency.

Edited by iChiwi

I know all agents btw Ur agent ezabilla helped the cops on civilian duty she didn't rped showing the badge means go on duty . GG

23 minutes ago, Irishman said:

The FBI has fun off duty and so does everyone else, end of discussion.

they were on-duty and driving an official FBI vehicle, also giving orders on-duty as an FBI Director which is not acceptable and is considered unprofessional.

25 minutes ago, T O M M Y said:

I know all agents btw Ur agent ezabilla helped the cops on civilian duty she didn't rped showing the badge means go on duty . GG

She's not an agent, she's a trooper, troopers can aid cops off-duty.

55 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

Right after, believing Pen did protect our cover since he has not referred to us as “FBI” publicly, or came up to us to request any “order” or recommendation

"Us"? Oh it was you then...

2 FBI highranks/leaders and community managers, 1 of them identify himself to Pen and says he's FBI, driving FBI vehicle, then claims in a post that their cover was never blown. This is actually beyond the IC perspective, you have 2 high ranks in fbi/staff pulling moves like that, just to later shame PD in a public announcement/warning or whatever and your justification to that is a fancy essay or posting discord messages of just a bunch of PD members memeing the situation and joking about it, I told you in discord, I doubt any of these PD members tagged mikro/dylan actually expecting a reply in pd discord and it was just a bunch of jokes, anyone reading it would realize it's a joke, but of course you'd bring it up to brush it of as "conspiring hate" "defamation" "not worthy of a discussion".

55 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

I am sure the FBI Director responds to the President. Have you ever tried reaching him

They did that in discord jokingly and you lost your shit then went on making an essay about warning them or w/e backstab blabla.

Can we get  any real reply that justifies this situation and not a fancy essay beating around the bush that would be nice pretty please

Edited by Richard

Joking about it, memeing... oh god, yeah, you will never assume it, hence I am not addressing this.

10 minutes ago, Richard said:

They did that in discord jokingly and you lost your shit then went on making an essay about warning them or w/e backstab blabla.

Can we get  any real reply that justifies this situation and not a fancy essay beating around the bush that would be nice pretty please

They did that in Discord consciously of what they were doing and much of the answers looked very serious to me. It seems to me you as well are just trying to mitigate and twist this point to whatever makes it favourable for your argument. Whatever, believe in whatever suits you best.

I'm speaking out of someone actually properly addressing this to the President, instead of trying to get them mount on your bandwagon of spilling shit and shittalking, and you know very well there is a good difference to this.

If the replies here are not suiting your beliefs, no problem.

7 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

instead of trying to get them mount on your bandwagon of spilling shit and shittalking, and you know very well there is a good difference to this.

This is more or less the result of your(not you specifically/solely) actions, it's not as big of a deal as you imply it is, but all the actions came after the discussion on discord blew it all out of proportion, meanwhile it couldve just been "ye me and mat were just bored and messing around, nothing actually serious" and it'd stop there, rather than attempting to make people not talk about it on discord or forum, then lying about what happens to manipulate it to your favor(and again, generalizing).

I believe it's long due for many people who has been on the receiving end of this bash, for example SAPD in forums, been trashed on topics constantly, even in management's announcement, official warnings(while still provoking them in the warning).

Makes me wonder if it was SAPD supervisor that did that, how would people be reacting and would the topic be locked instantly or would it be another chance for Matthew and other FBI members to "oh its just the worst voted legal faction, nothing new".

What is going to be the outcome of 2 community managers and FBI leaders encouraging DM and murder, then abusing their power to lock a forum topic that broke no rules?

What would be the outcome if SAPD did that?

Edited by Richard
4 hours ago, Billy said:

EDIT: Please keep things civil, any replies that include insults will be removed.

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

This is more or less the result of your(not you specifically/solely) actions

I will quote this:

1 hour ago, Leonardo said:

If you want to call this only “responding in base to the evidence they have been provided” and “discussing the situation in a respectful manner”, sure, it’s your opinion.

The actions have been addressed and explained and who blew it out of proportion was a good chunk in the SAPD, who decided to buy this cause and start a whole lenghtful discussion last night over how FBI is terrible and satisfy their confirmation bias over this incident, in where Pen could have just been told he's been caught in a wholly misunderstanding and not suffer any sanctions at all, if that was the outcome of the report he probably got for this.

Unprofessional action to missguide an innocent newcomer to kill a cuffed suspect. Its all their blame and they should come out and apologize in public, instead of typing tons of bla bla blah on announcments. When excuses aren't enough, an apology is a better solution. Shame on CID/FBI. Justice for Pen Jon.

Does the *censored* ego have no bounds? Well you guys were messing around having fun then you got caught. Just come out n apologise. Be like yea we apologise but instead you have to go around with essays and pointing fingers at SAPD. How hard is it to just own up? Or will it shake up the fragile foundations that your mudoo identities reside upon? 

No offense tho bros... 

Edited by MarksmanV2
Disclaimer

Looks like a bit of a witch hunt, yes they shouldn't have done it, I guess they were fooling around and didn't expect the officer to blow his brains out.

Lessons learned, move on. Doesn't need a forum topic or one more word of discussion. 

EDIT: Admin team getting pissy as the management locked down a topic they unlocked. RIP. 

Edited by Julio
  • Like 1
  • Mikro locked this topic