26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Group Alliance going wrong

Alright let's make this real quick , since when IRL a group gets 4 groups allied with him for example ( jatts , frosts , BCR , Magas) we can't even arrest a suspect without a world war 3 , one BCR suspected 50 people from different groups comes and rapes PD and then , how would people prefer death instead if 420 secs jail , the server is completely turning into a joke noons is here to rp everyone thinks its CnR server , only shootouts and Pursuits.

Edited by Winston Winters

+1

Mudoo has a growing DM rate when its a Roleplay Server and its not even realistic at all.

And before the next person says another cry topic kindly fuck off please.

+1

There is not a day that goes by without shootout.

People here love to cause shootout for very pity reasons.  

A scene where person is suspect for vehicular evasion shouldn't be ended with shootout but no let's /wtpanic and create shootout cause it's CnR server right?and yeah the backup consists of 15-20 people because of one group having 4 alliances

In mudoo people will cause a shootout because they don't wanna pay 3k fine but they are the same people who will hunt you down and shoot at you because you refuse to pay them 1k for causing slight dent to their vehicles. 

P.S. If you gonna come at me saying crying ,bitching , moaning etc Please FUCK OFF

Edited by James.

Whenever a memebr of a group gets suspected for any basic reason such as evading, failure to pay a citation...Other members tend to jump into the situation, not to "help" the suspected individual, but to use their weapons since there is a "reason" to DM. This happens daily, for example when a Trooper attempts to arrest a suspect, someone who doesn't even know the wanted individual would pass by and help him which is very unrealistic. I've suggested before that the jail time should be increased, at least 3.5 min for each crime. This is a Role Play server and not cops vs robbers. Plus, you shouldn't call other groups for the slighest reason. The alliance was made to help you capture a turf, in a gang war. 

I think the alliances are mostly created due to turfs and smuggles. You cannot expect players and groups not to team up when the script itself is made for TDM.

7 minutes ago, Ramo said:

I think the alliances are mostly created due to turfs and smuggles. You cannot expect players and groups not to team up when the script itself is made for TDM.

This

It's not unrealistic that groups are allied. 

Common interest brings criminal groups together and always has in human history.

Biggest issue i see is unrealistic killing of officers.

If you dropped 3 officers a day as a group IRL you'd have the entire national guard on you

2 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

Common interest brings criminal groups together and always has in human history.

If you dropped 3 officers a day as a group IRL you'd have the entire national guard on you

I agree on this as well, but remember it's a light rp server, people come here to /s Handsup or die in 3 secs. 

9 minutes ago, Ed said:

I agree on this as well, but remember it's a light rp server, people come here to /s Handsup or die in 3 secs. 

Even tho its a light rp server, this sort of rp should be considered autistic rp. Just like Elias said, if they dropped 3 officers they'd have the national guard on their asses. Their houses would be raided and all their weapons would be confiscated and so on... Let me just give an example of that autism "I got suspected for failing to pay a ticket." "/wt hello bro send backup im su ed." Literally has a fucking army of retards with weapons ready to fight and die over someone who got suspected over a damn ticket. Why not be a normal human and just pay the ticket or go to jail for some time, but no you gotta drag them into world war 3 with even SWAT being deployed over a ticket. A FUCKING TICKET.

Basically every minuscule suspection ever.
 XLsXuce.png

Edited by MarksmanV2
9 minutes ago, MarksmanV2 said:

Even tho its a light rp server, this sort of rp should be considered autistic rp. Just like Elias said, if they dropped 3 officers they'd have the national guard on their asses. Their houses would be raided and all their weapons would be confiscated and so on... Let me just give an example of that autism "I got suspected for failing to pay a ticket." "/wt hello bro send backup im su ed." Literally has a fucking army of retards with weapons ready to fight and die over someone who got suspected over a damn ticket. Why not be a normal human and just pay the ticket or go to jail for some time, but no you gotta drag them into world war 3 with even SWAT being deployed.

Basically every minuscule suspection ever.
 XLsXuce.png

I agree with you, people should rp more realistic and not act like the biggest criminal in the history, but people won't listen will always continue to /wtpanic to a TS (What dumb is in my opinion.) For example when I was in Gambino we made a new rule in the group, People who ask backup for shitty reasons won't be responded to. That's one way to fix this problem, one of the reasons were TS, Harrasing cops then getting chased by them. 

What i'm trying to say is, groupowners/allies could fix this situation by themself as well by making rules, when to respond to a backup call.

But 90% of the people want to DM.

I think the staff did it good of adding a new rule like "TS can't be turned into a DM fest." 

They could add more rules like this that will make the roleplaying more realistic.

Edited by Ed

Another point, 

People who RP as a criminal never cooperate with a cop, and the same way around cops won't cooperate with criminals.

What do I mean by that? 

People who choose to roleplay what they want to be always will choose their own way and their own story, as states before: "Cops pulls over a criminal, criminal doesn't want to pay a ticket, calls backup. It escalates to a point where it shouldn't be at the first place.

Now people don't get mad for stating the facts, I'm saying stuff from my point of view. There won't be a change people will still choose their own story and not think about the other guy who he is rp'ing with.

Edited by Ed

>Cop sees 4 people gathering.

>/r Need help many people gathering.

>they passing by me.

>/b2.

>/b3.

>/r they asking why i asked them to stop.

>/r they srrounded my cruiser.

>/panic.

>officer gets killed.

>shootouts occurs.

>either PD wins or Criminals wins.

This is mostly the way mudoo works.

here volueenter are not trained and dont have experience. The get free guns so they dont mind if they get killed.

Each trooper roams with snipers and M4

in HSU or Fbi rancher this is against PD regulations .

Still if you see most of the shootouts that occur at Gs9 or idlewood are due to /panic by a volunteer, not even a trooper or snr.trooper tries to understand the situation. 

Straight up opens fire upon arriving to the scene.

Still you have problems with Alliances.

Fun Fact: In BCR alliance no backup is provided for TS/Shootout over small reasons.

Backs are provided only during turfs, or when properties are been raided.

1 hour ago, Ramo said:

9 minutes ago, TheAssassin said:

>they passing by me.

>/b2.

>/b3.

>/panic.

>officer gets killed.

>shootouts occurs.

here volueenter are not trained and dont have experience. The get free guns so they dont mind if they get killed.

Still if you see most of the shootouts that occur at Gs9 or idlewood are due to /panic by a volunteer, not even a trooper or snr.trooper tries to understand the situation. 

Fun Fact: In BCR alliance no backup is provided for TS/Shootout over small reasons.

I kinda have to agree with this. Seeing 10 people at the same place doesn't mean there's a crime going on.

48 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

1 hour ago, Ramo said:

4 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

>they passing by me.

>/b2.

>/b3.

>/panic.

>officer gets killed.

>shootouts occurs.

LMAO, a fact. Viktoria Vladimir did a panic always in gs9 and starts a dm sit, cops come and shoot while I was asking over the radio why was the panic pressed since once I arrived there were no shots, but she su'es someone for "ignorance of the law" and starts aiming a gun.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ramo said:

Right.

5 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

>officer gets killed.

While of course the situation you describe is not good behaviour from the cops, I don't get why this is needed? If you did nothing wrong, why not chill around and see if you can have a nice RP with the cops without guns. If for you this is already a reason to just kill the officer, the fault of escalation the situation is not only the cops, but also yours.

9 hours ago, Winston Winters said:

Alright let's make this real quick , since when IRL a group gets 4 groups allied with him for example ( jatts , frosts , BCR , Magas) we can't even arrest a suspect without a world war 3 , one BCR suspected 50 people from different groups comes and rapes PD and then , how would people prefer death instead if 420 secs jail , the server is completely turning into a joke noons is here to rp everyone thinks its CnR server , only shootouts and Pursuits.

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha I’m fuckin dying 

• Popcorn 1

- make guns more expensive and harder to get

- remove volunteers, raise paychecks of police officers so others have some interests in joining SAPD (they'll be well educated due their academy process and will be more SAPD members)

We're just going to run round in circles with this forever. 

We can remove the reason alliances are so large (turfs and smuggle)... at the risk you lose a lot of players as that's all they know. 

2 hours ago, Mikro said:

While of course the situation you describe is not good behaviour from the cops, I don't get why this is needed? If you did nothing wrong, why not chill around and see if you can have a nice RP with the cops without guns. If for you this is already a reason to just kill the officer, the fault of escalation the situation is not only the cops, but also yours.

That's my point...

1 hour ago, Julio said:

We're just going to run round in circles with this forever. 

We can remove the reason alliances are so large (turfs and smuggle)... at the risk you lose a lot of players as that's all they know. 

I didn't say remove group alliance but at least rp like humans , the cop comes for a suspect warns him to surround , suspect: /wtpanic

/wt 1 bAcKuP iDlEw00D

And a DM situation begins