26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Group Alliance going wrong

8 hours ago, Ramo said:

I think the alliances are mostly created due to turfs and smuggles. You cannot expect players and groups not to team up when the script itself is made for TDM.

That's completely true , some groups are here for DM only tbh.

Me will die due of laughing//  Can u tell me what you want ? Ok u wana us getting killed by 100 sapd officer without defeding ? Just tell me what you want  :'D 

Edited by T O M M Y
20 minutes ago, Winston Winters said:

That's completely true, some groups are here for DM only tbh.

I simply could not stop one person, can you imagine? one person without starting ww3,

Group alliance is ruining situations for sure, let me explain why when I did try to stop a person, not a big deal usual traffic stop person just uses wt panic or just spams location name.

Tell me how realistic is to call a battalion to help one person and wipe out the whole SAPD,  I do understand to call back up and in backup, I mean providing driver or better vehicle or pilot to escape the cops, but not to start ww3.

I don't get why the government is not doing his job? When I arrest the person for producing heroin meth weed and when it's clear that he did earn his fortune with criminal activity, why don't we try to confiscate stuff such as cars, bikes, apartments, warehouses?

It's possible to fight them back properly no need to start ww3 all the time.

Judges, prosecutors, and lawyers should be enough to do whatever is right. I believe the FBI is the best option to deal with such rich criminals who do not lose a cent while being arrested or killed.

When they will understand how bad is to fight SAPD to fight the government they will think twice before killing someone does not matter who is it, civilian or a cop.

2 hours ago, Winston Winters said:

That's completely true , some groups are here for DM only tbh.

True, and the entire SWAT and some FBI members are here to DM as well.  They only join the server after being called via discord  to have a TDM fest and quit after.

11 hours ago, Ramo said:

I think the alliances are mostly created due to turfs and smuggles. You cannot expect players and groups not to team up when the script itself is made for TDM.

I agree with ramo

you think this server would be fun if there was no groups vs cops? this server is unique because the staff are laid back and they tolerate cops vs criminals. It's not like Criminals dont do any rp.

The groups contain roleplay, if they weren't roleplaying, the group council would take away their in-game group. 

3 hours ago, T O M M Y said:

Me will die due of laughing//  Can u tell me what you want ? Ok u wana us getting killed by 100 sapd officer without defeding ? Just tell me what you want  :'D 

No officer will shoot you if you don't open fire(exclude volunteers).If you guys don't call for 15-20 backup I am pretty sure PD will not deploy SWAT and equip everyone with heavies.

If criminals comply and start rping and not cause world war 3 for silly reasons,the cops will not shoot you or deploy SWAT. If you guys comply there is no reason for huge number of officers to be present in that situation.

29 minutes ago, James. said:

No officer will shoot you if you don't open fire(exclude volunteers).If you guys don't call for 15-20 backup I am pretty sure PD will not deploy SWAT and equip everyone with heavies.

If criminals comply and start rping and not cause world war 3 for silly reasons,the cops will not shoot you or deploy SWAT. If you guys comply there is no reason for huge number of officers to be present in that situation.

Spare me, that's written on ur handbook but no one is applying it in game, I have been shot many times  by the SWAT on sight for stupid reasons. 

28 minutes ago, Tawgra said:

Spare me, that's written on ur handbook but no one is applying it in game, I have been shot many times  by the SWAT on sight for stupid reasons. 

Well SWAT are deployed on situations where pd is outnumbered or heavies are use against PD. If SWAT is deployed it's obvious there is shootout going on and if you are not part of the shootout why would you go there to sit,watch and eat a popcorn and expect not to get shot in middle of the shootout.

Also if you want SWAT not to get deployed and all Pd member not get equipped with heavies,just comply and rp and not spam wt for backup causing WW3 for silly reasons like Evading.

Edited by James.
11 hours ago, TarionSmith said:

- make guns more expensive and harder to get

- remove volunteers, raise paychecks of police officers so others have some interests in joining SAPD (they'll be well educated due their academy process and will be more SAPD members)

The only comment with common sense here.

Tarion you are right mate, I'd make getting weapons actually harder aka an actual weapons licensing system. So this would stop any random idiot from  going to an Ammunation  and buying guns. And frequent prosecutions of people with access to weapons could stop this entirely.  

I'd go so far as to say that the warehouses are thr problem.

I think the problem goes deeper than just "alliance size". 

It's the fact no Cop wants to RP with criminals and visa versa, For a criminal to RP with a cop ( With current server mentality). It will often result in being arrested and losing weapons, Or taking a monetary hit in terms of a /fine.  Now, the money isn't an issue for some, But i'd say a good 50-60 percent of criminals aren't rich, contrary to popular belief. Them being fined $3000 is considerable to them, They would rather take the chance and run/shoot, than have a guaranteed penalty. I think this problem would be solved if the /fine amount was to be reduced. The RP would be improved, and it would take away the cops fining for every reason they can.  less monetary inconvenience = more RP.

For cops too, They know that most sits with criminals will end in a shootout, and are automatically overly hostile / cautious because of this. Calling backups, pointing weapons because they know it will end with shots. This is a result of the above point, and its a viscous circle.

Dying should have more impact too, for both cops and criminals. Lose 50 percent of all invent when you die. Make medical fee's EXPENSIVE when you die due to gunshots. 

Cops also should RP reviving the criminals more, i see it far too often, a cop will /frisk and then leave, leaving the suspect to die. 

/revive them, Take them to the PD, Process them, Revoke their weapons licence. All of this is RP that should be adopted, but isn't

crims / cops should RP a lot more, most situations could end peacefully if both sides weren't so afraid of losing. 

Edited by Buddah.
  • Like 1

To be honest I think how police try to RP with civilians was summed up in a recent situation I was in.

I removed my mask before being cuffed which is allowed as until I'm cuffed/restrained, my hands are free to do whatever I please, and in /b they immediately started telling me to put my mask back on just so they could remove it - it's not just that the officer wanted to "win," they wanted the satisfaction of me "losing" a 60k mask (despite me actually having legitimately done nothing wrong). 

Quotes below:

[15:46:38] (( <redacted name>: Put back your mask. ))
[15:46:46] (( Julio_Murphy: No, some fucker wil grab it ))
[15:46:54] (( <redacted name>: Yes we should. ))
[15:46:58] (( <redacted name>: Put it back Helper. ))
[15:47:05] (( Julio_Murphy: No. ))

Until this type of attitude changes, civilians and police will never RP together peacefully. This situation only occurred as I chose to comply. You can bet that next time, with this particular officer, I'll be calling backup and/or opening fire.

EDIT: I will add though, this isn't about all officers at all, probably about the same proportion as criminals who don't wish to RP.

Edited by Julio
  • Like 1

g6xKg0R.png

I'm really glad that he's taken a step in the right direction. I hope other groups follow his lead.
Same goes for the PD. There needs to be efforts from both sides to fix this situation.

Edited by MarksmanV2
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, James. said:

Well SWAT are deployed on situations where pd is outnumbered or heavies are use against PD. If SWAT is deployed it's obvious there is shootout going on and if you are not part of the shootout why would you go there to sit,watch and eat a popcorn and expect not to get shot in middle of the shootout.

Also if you want SWAT not to get deployed and all Pd member not get equipped with heavies,just comply and rp and not spam wt for backup causing WW3 for silly reasons like Evading.

Dude, I got shot for sitting in a table drinking my wine.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:36 PM, Winston Winters said:

since when IRL a group gets 4 groups allied with him for example ( jatts , frosts , BCR , Magas).

Bro you know 

TIM, TCC , TJC, LM , YL , I9 and more groups are allied and you are crying for an alliance of 4 groups.

7 hours ago, Sam Woods said:

Mentality of Mudoo criminals

well he is a staff member you can proceed to report him on fourms.

10 hours ago, Julio said:

To be honest I think how police try to RP with civilians was summed up in a recent situation I was in.

I removed my mask before being cuffed which is allowed as until I'm cuffed/restrained, my hands are free to do whatever I please, and in /b they immediately started telling me to put my mask back on just so they could remove it - it's not just that the officer wanted to "win," they wanted the satisfaction of me "losing" a 60k mask (despite me actually having legitimately done nothing wrong). 

Quotes below:

[15:46:38] (( <redacted name>: Put back your mask. ))
[15:46:46] (( Julio_Murphy: No, some fucker wil grab it ))
[15:46:54] (( <redacted name>: Yes we should. ))
[15:46:58] (( <redacted name>: Put it back Helper. ))
[15:47:05] (( Julio_Murphy: No. ))

Until this type of attitude changes, civilians and police will never RP together peacefully. This situation only occurred as I chose to comply. You can bet that next time, with this particular officer, I'll be calling backup and/or opening fire.

EDIT: I will add though, this isn't about all officers at all, probably about the same proportion as criminals who don't wish to RP.

Wow. What a shitty thing to do, seriously? Did the officer remove the mask then or not? 

3 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

Bro you know 

TIM, TCC , TJC, LM , YL , I9 and more groups are allied and you are crying for an alliance of 4 groups.

Incorrect.

18 hours ago, VIKING said:

I simply could not stop one person, can you imagine? one person without starting ww3,

Group alliance is ruining situations for sure, let me explain why when I did try to stop a person, not a big deal usual traffic stop person just uses wt panic or just spams location name.

Tell me how realistic is to call a battalion to help one person and wipe out the whole SAPD,  I do understand to call back up and in backup, I mean providing driver or better vehicle or pilot to escape the cops, but not to start ww3.

I don't get why the government is not doing his job? When I arrest the person for producing heroin meth weed and when it's clear that he did earn his fortune with criminal activity, why don't we try to confiscate stuff such as cars, bikes, apartments, warehouses?

It's possible to fight them back properly no need to start ww3 all the time.

Judges, prosecutors, and lawyers should be enough to do whatever is right. I believe the FBI is the best option to deal with such rich criminals who do not lose a cent while being arrested or killed.

When they will understand how bad is to fight SAPD to fight the government they will think twice before killing someone does not matter who is it, civilian or a cop.

i support this .

I think it's better to limit the alliances to 3 groups each , like this there will be more alliances and more different RP , not all the same scenes , everyday , the alliance 1 fights alliance 2 .

4 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

well he is a staff member you can proceed to report him on fourms.

Staff member in the vehicle, staff member is recording.

The one who DMed isn't a staff member.

He was punished ofc but it's the mentality of Mudoo players(mostly) what is reflected in this video.

I would say I am lucky?

I rarely get DMed 🤔

12 hours ago, Sam Woods said:

Mentality of Mudoo criminals

That’s what every criminal have on their tiny brains to do after looking at any cop which is alone. Yeah now comments will be that im taking sides but that’s the sad truth of being a criminal. 

Edited by Carl Goldsworthy
1 minute ago, Carl Goldsworthy said:

That’s what every criminal have on their tiny brains to do after looking at any cop which is alone. Yeah now comments will be that im taking sides but that’s the sad truth of being a criminal. 

This is Mudoo Cops and Robbers

12 hours ago, Riley said:

Wow. What a shitty thing to do, seriously? Did the officer remove the mask then or not? 

No, I just never actually put it back on. Some of our younger members would have gone along with it though, as I believe the person that said this was either a mod or helper themselves at the time.