26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

SWAT with sawn off shotguns

Excuse me, what the fuck? SWAT is already so overpowered and now they got combat shotgun/sawn off shotgun too? This is a joke.

sa-mp-175.png.92b9e7138517557c3b5fa2e791dddbd3.png

If you're gonna give them combat shotgun/sawn off, we will love to have some too.

Posted (edited)

This is totally unfair..- If you are gonna give them, we would like some too. They are already overpowered.

They got 300 health, 8k health bunkers, unlimited gun ammo and now sawn off too?

Edited by iFrost

How is it possible? All I know is they can only equip themselves sniper, m4, teargas and thermal goggles. Also in /equip list theres no sawn off/combatshogun in there except in normal shotgun. Maybe a bug?

Just now, Kacper said:

it was a case i bought for 400k you retard 

inb4 you get suspended too 😂

Just now, Kacper said:

Using it on duty too, eh?

Sawn-off shotguns were auctioned yesterday. Stop whining. 

1 minute ago, Jinnah said:

How is it possible? All I know is they can only equip themselves sniper, m4, teargas and thermal goggles. Also in /equip list theres no sawn off/combatshogun in there except in normal shotgun. Maybe a bug?

read what i said

i BOUGHT the case and decided to use it then fuck off lol keep making more topics you whiny dumbass

1 minute ago, Kacper said:

read what i said

i BOUGHT the case and decided to use it then fuck off lol keep making more topics you whiny dumbass

We've post a comment at the same time so, I don't know it was auctioned since I wasn't in-game yesterday, my bad x).

don't let this distract you from the fact that he was a target practice to somebody after every 5 minutes smh #mudoo

Combat shotgun and sawn off shotgun cases were auctioned some days ago publicly at LSCH and anyone could've bought them. At this point they're not even illegal based on current law so..

29 minutes ago, iFrost said:

Using it on duty too, eh?

In Character issue, must be dealt in character.

Do you U N D E R S T A N D?

To me this topic just has shown what many have always suspected.  You came out with so much anger ready to target a whole division without getting your facts straight. Now you look like a clown because of it. Honestly this is a sick culture here and it needs to stop.

You can report Kacper on PD website since this is in character.

Oh wait, you died IC'ly

3 hours ago, Kacper said:

You lie you just said that bcz you are dmin Bro Asume Admin overpowered Swat The Game will Be So shiit 

Get a pal to report him ICly. PD bodycam, city cameras and PD cameras would have recorded the use of unauthorised, personal weaponry.