the REAL face of mudoo

Lol, this topic is comical for me. Dunno why or i can never understand why people stick around a community they hate so much. Yet they still find something to complain about. 

Note: there's a major difference between constructive critique and just plain trashing a community. 

Anyway, i'll let this comedy sketch continue on. All i know such openly nonsensical topics on other communities would not be allowed. 

Edited by Weston
10 minutes ago, Weston said:

Lol, this topic is comical for me. Dunno why or i can never understand why people stick around a community they hate so much. Yet they still find something to complain about. 

Note: there's a major difference between constructive critique and just plain trashing a community. 

Anyway, i'll let this comedy sketch continue on. All i know such openly nonsensical topics on other communities would not be allowed. 

Go check Argo forums, you’ll see 😂😂

29 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

I don't critique restaurants because i didnt prepare the dogshit that was on the plate myself? you gotta have standards, which mudoo does not have and that is why this server has gone to waste.

Hello???????????? In the restaurant you’re paying for someone to cook for you (??????) this is a free online gaming community (?????) no one is getting paid here.... criticizing is ok as long as you do it respectfully. You’re a bit dumb aren’t you?

Mudoo mentality is evolving just backwards:

I've been here since 2018: people had brains and actually only roleplays, staff were with brains and giving proper punishments.

2019: mudoo players started preferring shooting over roleplaying, but staff members used to deal with them accordingly, but some retarded staff members later joined.

2020: mudoo is officially mudoo cnr and a total fucking zoo, players are braindead people and when I was roleplaying that I'm on TRAFFIC DUTY. A guy parks his car beside me and says what are you doing and he tries to ram me, then a guy comes and punches me, two gang members pop out with baseball bats and sayin "what you doin here, foo'" and trynna be cool. It is a total zoo, well, it's not gonna work either way, soooooo. Just get over it.

12 minutes ago, iChiwi said:

Mudoo mentality is evolving just backwards:

I've been here since 2018: people had brains and actually only roleplays, staff were with brains and giving proper punishments.

2019: mudoo players started preferring shooting over roleplaying, but staff members used to deal with them accordingly, but some retarded staff members later joined.

2020: mudoo is officially mudoo cnr and a total fucking zoo, players are braindead people and when I was roleplaying that I'm on TRAFFIC DUTY. A guy parks his car beside me and says what are you doing and he tries to ram me, then a guy comes and punches me, two gang members pop out with baseball bats and sayin "what you doin here, foo'" and trynna be cool. It is a total zoo, well, it's not gonna work either way, soooooo. Just get over it.

This. Well, who to blame here? Management who recruited idiotic staff members, and no harsh decisions taken even for the faggots repeatedly doing the same actions. OH AND THE MENTALITY “THE SITUATION HAS BEEN ADMIN DEALT SO NO NEED TO CONTINUE THE SIT” LIKE WTF, NIGGER I SHOULD BE ARRESTING HIM. THIS HAPPENED BACK IN APRIL. This was said by Mazen

Edited by Ricky_Martin
10 minutes ago, VIKING said:

Another "cry me a river" topic?

When something is true, you don’t pull up shitty sarcasm over there and rather work to make it better. Perhaps thats the mentality of Mudoo players now. Why make an effort? Let’s just shitpost on every topic which confronts us with truth, and be like this innit. Mudoo has become far worse than it could ever be, even Dylan’s said it. Perhaps now it’s the time for a change before its too late

Edited by Ricky_Martin
1 hour ago, Weston said:

im gonna be trolling for a while, then I'm leaving for good lol

It doesnt matter what they script, ppl will bitch and moan both ways, because its what they are good at.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Pedro. said:

Hello???????????? In the restaurant you’re paying for someone to cook for you (??????) this is a free online gaming community (?????) no one is getting paid here.... criticizing is ok as long as you do it respectfully. You’re a bit dumb aren’t you?

still, people cant just be wishing good luck at plain garbarge thats just bullshit (??????) (????????)

ur a bit too in the paki support team field arent u

Just now, iMarcell said:

It doesnt matter what they script, ppl will bitch and moan both ways, because its what they are good at.

scripting doesnt solve shit problems heres what do:

>kicking incompetent staff members

>not abusing ur own players as community managers

>not pushing the server down the road of bullshit and then just laughing it off

4 hours ago, Ricky_Martin said:

Ser, all the Irish videos are made by Marcello which are montages of DM situations. We role-play more than your tiny brain could ever even imagine and it’s not just once in a while, it’s more like 3/4 times in a day with proper RP scenes instead of fake one’s.

FYI: Marcello only makes DM montages so there you have it.

Whoever thinks that I go someone and shoot randomly I might say that he is a complete retard, everyone of us getting into shootouts for certain situations "atm nuking, turfs...." so he can suck my dick horizonal I have 0 punishments about dming.

2 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

still, people cant just be wishing good luck at plain garbarge thats just bullshit (??????) (????????)

ur a bit too in the paki support team field arent u

Lmfaooo not even close 

1 minute ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

>kicking incompetent staff members

I highly support this.

2 minutes ago, Ricky_Martin said:

When something is true, you don’t pull up shitty sarcasm over there and rather work to make it better. Perhaps thats the mentality of Mudoo players now. Why make an effort? Let’s just shitpost on every topic which confronts us with truth, and be like this innit. Mudoo has become far worse than it could ever be, even Dylan’s said it. Perhaps now it’s the time for a change before its too late

It becomes worse because of uncivilized and uneducated groups, retarded groups who can't even role-play one simple damned traffic stop, Do you really think that people do not understand what is right and wrong? of course, they do understand but there are two types of people here, one who understands and supports the "right" and 2nd who supports the thing which is good for them.

Reason is lack of education nothing more.

How realistic is to call a back-up for one man who is suspected for vehicular evasion?  how realistic is to start WW3 instead of running or instead of giving up when you have no other chance?  

You guys don't need to answer questions above because the questions are rhetorical

3 minutes ago, VIKING said:

It becomes worse because of uncivilized and uneducated groups, retarded groups who can't even role-play one simple damned traffic stop, Do you really think that people do not understand what is right and wrong? of course, they do understand but there are two types of people here, one who understands and supports the "right" and 2nd who supports the thing which is good for them.

How realistic is to call a back-up for one man who is suspected for vehicular evasion?  how realistic is to start WW3 instead of running or instead of giving up when you have no other chance?  

You guys don't need to answer questions above because the questions are rhetorical

Its not the lack of education, its the changes in rules that happens every week, last time I visited change log was early 2019, changing rules/adding new rules that makes people get confused of what to do.

Edited by iMarcell
5 minutes ago, VIKING said:

its pretty realistic to call for atleast one additional unit when you are dealing with a felony traffic stop, its actually in PD guidelines lmao

7 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

Its not the lack of education, its the over changes in rules that happens every week, last time I visited change log was early 2019, changing rules/adding new rules that makes people get confused of what to do.

You can suggest if you want to see changes, but you should understand that suggestion should be fair, it should be equally fair for Cops/Criminals/Civilians.  Blaming Community for the faults of people is wrong, the community is you, me, and hundreds of other players.

4 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

its pretty realistic to call for atleast one additional unit when you are dealing with a felony traffic stop, its actually in PD guidelines lmao

i am talking about criminals... Aaron

Edited by VIKING
8 minutes ago, VIKING said:

You can suggest if you want to see changes, but you should understand that suggestion should be fair, it should be equally fair for Cops/Criminals/Civilians.  Blaming Community for the faults of people is wrong, the community is you, me, and hundreds of other players.

i am talking about criminals... Aaron

why u texting in bold doe doesnt make u look any wiser or cooler lol

Just now, Silvester_Aaron said:

4aphp6.jpg

58 minutes ago, VIKING said:

You can suggest if you want to see changes, but you should understand that suggestion should be fair, it should be equally fair for Cops/Criminals/Civilians.  Blaming Community for the faults of people is wrong, the community is you, me, and hundreds of other 

I'm not the one who is complaining here.

Edited by iMarcell
1 hour ago, iMarcell said:

Whoever thinks that I go someone and shoot randomly I might say that he is a complete retard, everyone of us getting into shootouts for certain situations "atm nuking, turfs...." so he can suck my dick horizonal I have 0 punishments about dming.

I said DM montages as videos, I didn’t say you DM 24/7. It’s obvious you RP, but let’s be real, all of us like to post DM videos, I legit searched Mudoo RP on YT, and all I saw was DM montages. Making DM montages isn’t a bad thing, just saying that he only saw the DM part of Irish.

Edited by Ricky_Martin
25 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

you dont have anything to counter it besides with that?

Why should he have to counter this??

1 hour ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

You are not even trying to make an argument, but rather provoke and disrupt the discussion in your own topic.

Silvester, you are just a very big hypocrite. All you can do is complain and point out "mistakes" in what others do. If you are even in-game yourself already, all you do is provoke meaningless arguments and spread bullshit around. Not sure what you are trying to solve with this topic, as you are basically the problem you are describing yourself.

Just like how you started this topic. It is unstructured and pretty much all of your arguments contain some sort of insult or provocation. As I said before, we are all for constructive and well argued discussions about the problems you see and the solutions we can find. However with how you started this topic and how you are part of derailing it, I cannot find anything constructive in it.

6 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Do not silence me or delete this topic. freedom of speech should be normal even on server forums.

With that said, I am not silencing anyone, I am merely guarding for constructive discussions which are not filled with hate, insults and provocations.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 2
  • Mikro locked this topic