Last night I felt like roleplaying, the closest group of people to me were the 'Spagerollis' and their HQ looks attractive. I went there and started talking to Marco, 5 minutes in.. image.png.2021ca38473eb4b4841b70f53b3064da.png

I was feeling very positive but this just de-motivated me from roleplaying with these guys in the future, not just that screenshot, he says:
image.png.c210850d214fc476ef47d8b8b13baba5.png

At this point I said to myself ''not worth it'', and i type in /b 'Cant roleplay without getting aimed at or robbed these days'.. Marco replies in OOC chat with ''fuck off'', my energy did a 180° and i wasn't feeling as positive as before. Words are spells.

Their HQ is attractive but the players are not, very bad energy.

Not the first time I got called 'nigger' or 'jew' by all 4 group members. They will keep going with this attitude because they label themselves from a popular RP server named LSRP, and also they have a Patriot with bullet proof wheels and feel unstoppable. Their ego's are so big they call everyone 'nigger'. Sorry, I cant.

Please, get help

• Like 2

Nothing unusual. There are groups in server playing purely for shootouts and deathmatching. Namely BCR, Spagerolli, Marcello and his pals. Regardless, if they shot you without any reason, report them.

Did you really expect to have  a proper RP scenario with Spagerollis?  their biggest achievement in-game is creation of their pathetic group.

and its not only about Spagerollis as Loc said  there are other retarded, uncivilized and  uneducated groups too.

Thats really bad nobody can RP like 2017-2019, guns were cheap and no strict rules but players played like a human.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Thats really bad nobody can RP like 2017-2019, guns were cheap and no strict rules but players played like a human.

46 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Now I understand

1 hour ago, LocMax said:

Nothing unusual. There are groups in server playing purely for shootouts and deathmatching. Namely BCR, Spagerolli, Marcello and his pals. Regardless, if they shot you without any reason, report them.

Hmmm. Sir a nice way to address still what do you expect from terrorists ?

welcome white citizen with a beer.

irl terrorists kill hundreds of people without anyreason but still we need to not to kill people.

Terrorist are brutal and gruesome. 

maybe we should develop more of our character by killed more people Still we only kill players inside BC because we roleplay a new state their with a new passport.

You can avoid getting killed if you have BC passport. 

3 minutes ago, TheAssassin said:

Hmmm. Sir a nice way to address still what do you expect from terrorists ?

welcome white citizen with a beer.

irl terrorists kill hundreds of people without anyreason but still we need to not to kill people.

Terrorist are brutal and gruesome. 

maybe we should develop more of our character by killed more people Still we only kill players inside BC because we roleplay a new state their with a new passport.

You can avoid getting killed if you have BC passport. 

Terrorists aren't located in Nevada, Las Vegas.

Honestly it is disgusting and toxicity is a thing in this server that is very overlooked and someone in charge needs to make it against the rules. People love to be racist and disgusting in /p and ooc chat and just ruin everyones mood. Its a big reason of why anyone leaves this server and these depressed teenagers should learn that what theyre doing does not make them cooler in any way or edgy lol

People get away with saying these words in public chat, racism and overall just being intolerable n putting everyone in a bad mood with barely a 5min mute, not acceptable

Edited by neph
2 hours ago, M.Rochi said:

They will keep going with this attitude because they label themselves from a popular RP server named LSRP, and also they have a

And finally- yes ofc if anyone ever played lsrp you will know there is people like them that hang out at pizza stack in the mornings when no admins are active and mg, say racist shit, troll and provoke everyone and dm :shrug:

Edited by neph
Just now, neph said:

People get away with saying these words in public chat with barely a 5min mute, not acceptable

Just know, he said this in IC chat, which might be a part of their roleplay. As far as I know, it's allowed to RP being a racist person. But this behaviour cannot be tolerated in public/ooc chats. A rule has been made, but the enforcement of the rule is minimalistic. They let people go off without any warnings, this should be stopped, really.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moncho D. said:

Just know, he said this in IC chat, which might be a part of their roleplay. As far as I know, it's allowed to RP being a racist person. But this behaviour cannot be tolerated in public/ooc chats. A rule has been made, but the enforcement of the rule is minimalistic. They let people go off without any warnings, this should be stopped, really.

''IC'' is just their excuse, they're basically their own characters

3 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

Another snowflake thread.

You drop a ''snowflake'' bomb without any arguments, is that all you have to say?

Or are you speechless?

+ i didnt direct this topic towards you

1 minute ago, M.Rochi said:

You drop a ''snowflake'' bomb without any arguments, is that all you have to say?

Or are you speechless?

+ i didnt direct this topic towards you

Im speechless.

Why, because everyone is crying about everything.

*Not just you.

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I mean you said we roleplayed for 5 minutes previous to that screenshot, you were asked to leave the area multiple times. You come up to a organised crime group asking for fucking weed? Obviously we aren't selling fucking weed. Also, whatever he said was IG, why are you talking it OOC? Also, maybe Antonio was being racist, I can tell you that I never was. 

If you can't tell the difference between roleplay and ooc, maybe you shouldn't play, it'll hurt you're feeling when someone kills you sir.

Next time include full chatlogs and share both sides. You can continue to RP once he aims a gun at you. You don't need to instantly go in /b and start crying. I think it would be reasonable to assume you were an undercover cop considering the way you were talking.

• Like 1

Maybe if you conducted yourself properly on arrival you'd have had a more pleasent experience role-playing with us, a lot of people here can vouch for the fact we know how to RP, to what @LocMax said  we don't just play for shootouts, and you're commenting on a situation with no context so no need for the slanderous claims when you have never attempted to RP with us yourself. 

I tell you to leave MULTIPLE times as you asked for drugs from us as if we were a street gang which is shit rp to start with. 

I continue to tell you to fuck off as you won’t listen to me as you are on my turf, I proceed to get a gun from my HQ (WhicH I rped doing) next time maybe try rp with us without driving up to our hq and asking for drugs you fucking idiot lmao I promise if you tried to have Normal rp it would be fine but nope you gotta try buy drugs from men in suits hahaha and the N word is IC. Don’t see why you are complaining about that.

Anyway good job on the admins for bashing a group of users on a biased topic, if you had a problem with the way we conduct our group then you could have messaged us I game or on the forums instead of talking shit on a thread you know nothing about 

I also believe that there are two sides to this story, but that doesn't change the fact that Spagerollis are a fun, run and gun type of a group, not roleplay.

5 minutes ago, Duplon said:

I mean you said we roleplayed for 5 minutes previous to that screenshot, you were asked to leave the area multiple times.

Is that what your group is capable of? 5 minutes of roleplay? 

I got asked by antonio to leave only once, mid conversation with you. Second time I got aimed at and called ''nigger''

6 minutes ago, Duplon said:

Also, whatever he said was IG, why are you talking it OOC? Also, maybe Antonio was being racist, I can tell you that I never was. 

If you can't tell the difference between roleplay and ooc, maybe you shouldn't play, it'll hurt you're feeling when someone kills you sir.

You can continue to RP once he aims a gun at you. You don't need to instantly go in /b and start crying.

How do you want me to not take this OOC? Bad for your reputation? Of course im gonna take it OOC, 90% of players including your group roleplay unrealistically and do whatever they like, you are your own character using ''roleplay'' as an excuse. Example: Voulenteer shoots down unarmed suspect running for his life just for ''fun'' - In real life the cop who would be new to the police department would shit his pants before pulling the trigger. Same thing with you, your HQ is literally 1 block behind the SAPD, you pull out your guns and scream at me, go on the streets and call everyone a jew just to incite shootouts, is that what you call ''in character'' or ''roleplay''? I dont.

12 minutes ago, Duplon said:

I think it would be reasonable to assume you were an undercover cop considering the way you were talking.

Paki = normal player?

Just now, etz said:

I also believe that there are two sides to this story, but that doesn't change the fact that Spagerollis are a fun, run and gun type of a group, not roleplay.

RP with us in game when we're not taking turfs etc, every member knows how to RP and will if you approach realistically

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, etz said:

Exactly what I mean, Maybe Spagerollis can roleplay.

My fault for starting roleplay about ''weed'' but still had a good conversation with Marco - until Antonio crumbled the whole scene then Marco backed him up

Edited by M.Rochi