Jim_Ice

Moderator application - [1st]Jim_Ice

• Your in-game name
    [1st]Jim_Ice
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    Belarus, +3:00
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

Adequate, fun, hardworking, fair, direct minded. I think you'll know me better if you take the team.

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

I have been playing for a long time on this server, and for a long time I dreamed of becoming more than a player and helping you to reach the heights. It hurts me to see that the server is down, I would like to help you in this and help new players, that they would continue playing on our server

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

As such, I do not have friends on the server, but as many may know, all administrators are trying to simulate players, so that somewhere they can escape punishment or ask for help. I am a person who does not pay attention to this and can resist this. Everything will be according to the rules.

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

First, I'll try to explain what you can do on the server, and what's not allowed. If he adequately perceives this information, I will let him go, but I will not stop following. If he continues to violate a second warning will follow. Well, if he does not listen to him, we will issue a punishment corresponding to the rules.

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

My name is Alexander. I am 16 years old. I'm studying in college for the specialty "Technician-programmer" at the moment I'm finishing the 2nd year. In my spare time I am engaged in activities on Youtube, I have my own channel with 1700+ subscribers. For a long time I several times wrote statements that would become an administrator on your server, but without explanation, I was rejected by applications. I know Russian and I speak English at the basic level, which is enough to work with English players, but I can also help Russian-speaking players and keep them on the server.

• Screenshot of your in-game stats
    Ai-M5x2YAGs.jpg.07fc609458376a36a96419cf46603539.jpg

Edited by Jim_Ice
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jim_Ice said:

What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

I have been playing for a long time on this silver

Fix your application also increase your activity in-game and we will see.

Edited by Assassin
  • Like 1

Recommended

- Good english

-Helpful 

-mature enough