Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SAFD

San Andreas Fire Department

6YJkIV1.png

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT

PUBLIC AFFAIRS

ABOUT US

San Andreas Fire Department has seen a lot of ups and downs. It was closed a lot of times but some men didn't wanted to give up on it, so they started by putting their efforts again & again & again.. They were the ones who lived by a vision to make emergency services accessible to everyone in the state of San Andreas. We are proud of those visionary leaders, including, Bull Nakazato, Mike Foley, Gregory Walker, Frank Thompson, Morais, Jelly, Jack, Maxim and many other junior level officers which went unnoticed but they invested their hours in making sure that no citizen of the state ever has ever have to live without a proper medical treatment or rescue from natural disasters. The Fire Department consists of two branches, Fire Fighters and Emergency Medical Services. They're trained to rescue, protect and provide safety to civilians and other Governmental organisations. We're looking for highly ambitious and self-motivated people to join us and work in a challenging environment while working through the leadership positions. No matter whether you'll be a medic or a fire fighter, you'll be treated with same respect and dignity regardless of your rank in the department. Take our word for it.

1*Gwb0y5RD8bUyUFq_tVhvFg.png
FIRE DEPARTMENT CEREMONIAL AWARDS

BAtENSe.jpg
Medal of Valor and Leadership

The Medal of Valor is awarded to a Firefighter for performance above and beyond the call of duty at extreme personal risk and having been instrumental in rescuing and saving another person's life.

Spoiler

Kira McMillian

Morais

Jelly Valentine

Gregory Walker

Frank Thompson

Mike Foley

x6yFA2i.jpg
Final Alarm

Awarded to a Firefighter who is honorably discharged, during peace time, who was an active or life member of fire department.

Spoiler

Mike Foley

Gregory Walker

gDlU2nr.jpg
Courage

The Medal of Courage is awarded to a Firefighter who was involved in an act of bravery or who shoes initiative and capability.

Spoiler

Abraham Blake

Jawwad Khan

LJUlbNp.jpg
Medal of Gallantry

The Medal of Gallantry is awarded to a Firefighter who, at great personal risk, has been instrumental in rescuing and saving another from possible death, or shows great initiative and capability.

Spoiler

Maxim Perez

Jack Williams

Hqy15eu.jpg

Distinguished Service

The Distinguished Service Medal is awarded to those personas who have performed acts of heroism which are directly or not fire-related.

Spoiler

Nick Andolini

Jawwad Khan

5MMbJX0.jpg

Firefighter of the year

The Firefighter of the Year Medal is awarded to a Firefighter who has shown initiative, patriotism and dedication to the Fire Service during the year.

Spoiler

Abraham Blake

ojXjq1S.jpg
Fire Officer of the year

The Fire Officer of the Year Medal is awarded to a Fire Officer who has shown initiative, patriotism and dedication to the Fire Service during the year.

Spoiler

Morais

EMT-DS-1.jpg

EMS Distinguished Service

The Distinguished Service Medal is awarded to those personas who have performed acts of heroism which are directly or not EMS-related.

Spoiler

Richie Williams

Carl Brook

EMT-LC-1.jpg
Last Call
Awarded to a EMS who is honorably discharged, during peace time, who was an active or life member of fire department.

Spoiler

-

EMT-SR-1.jpg
Service Recognition

The Service Recognition Medal is awarded to a Medic in acknowledgement of their long and faithful service.

Spoiler

Richie Williams

EMS-YR-1.jpg
EMS of the year

The EMS of the Year Medal is awarded to a Medics who has shown initiative, patriotism and dedication to the Fire Department during the year.

Spoiler

Jack Williams

1*Gwb0y5RD8bUyUFq_tVhvFg.png

xOddOug.png

1*Gwb0y5RD8bUyUFq_tVhvFg.pngIMPORTANT LINKS

Discord Invitation

Join us on Discord

Official Website (Recruitment: OPEN)

http://fd.sagov.us

Edited by SAFD
Recruitment status updated
  • Like 2

Day Two

II

Spoiler

GFyJ1Op.png

kjrsPKj.png

RoGJ5eh.png

1mXKWeC.png

XZZvQrP.png

a30NxDg.png

Xjj1x9G.png

tyEAJXL.png

H3zz00H.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

OPeeub1.png

oHa13Qd.png

cN16DPY.png

ga4xfwT.png

kEUQB5W.png

EnSqqBp.png

DMJXmIE.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Bull Nakazato

Day Three

III

Spoiler

907rJtY.png

dHNjBAH.png

sfL5CeJ.png

Bc7W8xz.png

bphs371.png

BL3idv5.png

L7mH50N.png

1C1pAj7.png

_____

New Faces!

n4JUTe4.png

WqO1kOj.png

OHLsmzv.png

PmcCj88.png

N8x6zhy.png

bu3xPp4.png

GK7z7Kg.png

ZZHO7t6.png

YKVXLmB.png

wunDBAq.png

QWfHNDK.png

fYoCOL0.png

OOddigv.png

Lszu8E9.png

wEvIvg3.png

srCiz7d.png

XQCSlzY.png

Edited by Bull Nakazato
  • Popcorn 1

I am here saying what I think is true, alot of you says: What he doing?  / Why doing that? / SAFD is shit / I won't apply it's not good group /

...etc I've seen that , I am not doing that because I wanna lead it, I am doing because I don't want their end infront of my eye, and what the great job that SAFD members do and the good RP, ignore if I didn't write well , but if you check chatlogs, you'll find a whole RP, not the s.... I write on the pics.

Belive me, I will re open it, means I will re open it , with your help or no .. even if it takes years ..

I got a good members helping me alot, they accepted me as their Leads, and they're well good people ..

That's why you see when I write the ad of the SAFD: Join the good guys ! , I didn't say it for nothing because I want people interest, I said it because I've got a good guys .. and I think they don't need to post anything here since they're already watching me ! :))

Good luck for you guys ! 

And the one who thinks Re openning SAFD is impossible, nothing is impossible, we who make things impossible! 

• Popcorn 1

cHyzAIF.jpg

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT APP

1: Character Informations 

Your Ig-Name:Jenny_Adams

Your phone number: 8029

Describe yourself:(Between 25-50 words) Difficult question but I'll try. I've always wanted to become a paramedic and I'm grabbing an opportunity here. I believe I have all of the qualities for an EMS officer. Always available to help and I'm reliable, professional and dedicated to my job and patients. I'm also a team kind of person. 

2: None Character Informations

Have you ever worked for any Goverenment agency? No

If yes, list them:

Have you ever been banned before? No

If yes, why?:

Anything you would like to add? ( Don't worry, you won't have to train me a lot. I'm a nursing student irl <strong><span class=😂"> Cheers )

Edited by Jenny_Adams

6 hours ago, Jenny_Adams said:

cHyzAIF.jpg

Your Ig-Name:Jenny_Adams

Your phone number: 8029

Describe yourself:(Between 25-50 words) Difficult question but I'll try. I've always wanted to become a paramedic and I'm grabbing an opportunity here. I believe I have all of the qualities for an EMS officer. Always available to help and I'm reliable, professional and dedicated to my job and patients. I'm also a team kind of person. 

Have you ever worked for any Goverenment agency? No

If yes, list them:

Have you ever been banned before? No

If yes, why?:

Anything you would like to add? ( Don't worry, you won't have to train me a lot. I'm a nursing student irl <strong><span class=😂"> Cheers )

Hello there, your application for SAFD is been successfully ACCEPTED . Welcome to the Fire Department !

Meet me IG - LSFD Station - Rodeo, whenever you want.

Yesterday's: Training Day

Spoiler

Nc6NcGu.png

ORzWw7I.png

4I28Kmc.png

3edzAFE.png

Lvs6n3o.png

ROqNmlG.png

ggON0jZ.png

ZRUthp9.png

dTcxAXk.png

CDpxO2p.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Bull Nakazato

cHyzAIF.jpg SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT APP 1: Character Informations Your Ig-Name: ZephyrCastro Age: 22 Your phone number: 1620 Describe yourself:  Friendly, Likeable, Work Hard, good ppl, Proffesional at work 2: None Character Informations Age: 16 Have you ever worked for any Goverenment agency? No If yes, list them:[/b) (Answer Here)Have you ever been banned before? No Im Not If yes, why?: (Answer here) Anything you would like to add? No

1 hour ago, ZephyrCastro said:

cHyzAIF.jpg SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT APP 1: Character Informations Your Ig-Name: ZephyrCastro Age: 22 Your phone number: 1620 Describe yourself:  Friendly, Likeable, Work Hard, good ppl, Proffesional at work 2: None Character Informations Age: 16 Have you ever worked for any Goverenment agency? No If yes, list them:[/b) (Answer Here)Have you ever been banned before? No Im Not If yes, why?: (Answer here) Anything you would like to add? No

Hello there your application for SAFD is now placed on PENDING, please fix your application.

-Edit; 1:Character informations: Describe yourself> too short.

-Edit; Form is not same, please make every question in it's proper line.

Edited by Bull Nakazato

cHyzAIF.jpg

Your Ig-Name: ZephyrCastro 

Your phone number: 1620

Describe yourself:(Between 25-50 words) I would describe myself as a very teamable and highly trusted person. I do take my job professional and I will do my best as much as possible. Above All, I’m pretty good at finding solutions to problems.

Have you ever worked for any Government agency?: No

If yes, list them: -

Have you ever been banned before? No

If yes, why?: -

Anything you would like to add? ( I hope this is gonna be great, and please tell me if I do something wrong. and uhh, I like driving )

9 minutes ago, ZephyrCastro said:

cHyzAIF.jpg

Describe yourself:(Between 25-50 words) I would describe myself as a very teamable and highly trusted person. I do take my job professional and I will do my best as much as possible. Above All, I’m pretty good at finding solutions to problems.

Anything you would like to add? ( I hope this is gonna be great, and please tell me if I do something wrong. and uhh, I like driving )

Hello there, your application for SAFD is placed as NOTED.

please visit LSFD Station at Rodeo for interview.

Signature: Fire Chief Mike Rookie

Training Day Two (II)

Spoiler

u8T6AQ2.jpg

g9FVzSb.png

4hpAVaT.png

FLy4eBy.png

rPldPPJ.png

eEPJQmq.png

YAI3d3H.png

k60UHnR.png

pfuNAos.png

HSIVusi.pngZlBvVWl.png

9fTZQGA.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special thanks to

the Community Management

Current SAFD Members

Adm Daniel Andrade

Edited by Bull Nakazato

rfVzZmb.jpg

San Andreas Fire Department

Training Log #001

Motor Vehicle Accidents

Today we gathered up to do some training on how to act in MVAs(Motor Vehicle Accidents) situations. The firefighters were taught multiple approaches and techniques in order to solve the "puzzles" created by the car crashes where the victim plays the role of master piece.  Each firefighter was given the opportunity to try out the department's equipment and put it and themselves to the test. Hard training, easy duty.

sa-mp-086.thumb.png.383261dccc6c05f3e89ed0d6656057bc.pngsa-mp-089.thumb.png.bf986f86b9c901a879db75d92314bc70.pngsa-mp-090.thumb.png.1db68e9ded5bc477a59307b24fae32be.png

Thank you for attending!

You're interested in becoming part of this team? Application are open! Join us!

On 7/11/2018 at 12:22 PM, ZephyrCastro said:

cHyzAIF.jpg

Hello there, your application for SAFD has been DENIED, due to the next reasons:

-Inactivity without reporting / informing it.

You may re-apply after one week.

Signed,

Fire Chief Mike Rookie.

Edited by Bull Nakazato

Can you put all these pictures in a spoiler or smth? ._. its really annoying

58 minutes ago, Caster said:

Can you put all these pictures in a spoiler or smth? ._. its really annoying

I'll try , thanks for information.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:36 PM, Bull Nakazato said:

cHyzAIF.jpg

1: Character Information

Your Ig-Name: Danny Arkwood

Your phone number: 9695

Describe yourself:(Between 25-50 words) - I would describe myself as an energetic person. Helpful, taking orders seriously, as a team player, collaborative, motivated, organized, high achieving, calm, confident and that's all about how I would describe myself as a person.

Have you ever worked for any Government agency? Yes

If yes, list them:[/b) SAPD

Have you ever been banned before? No.

If yes, why?: N/A

Anything you would like to add? N/A

25 minutes ago, Dreelow said:

Hello there, your application for SAFD is been placed as NOTED.

please visit LSFD Station at Rodeo for interview, or call 7075.

Edited by Bull Nakazato

2 hours ago, Dreelow said:

Hello there, your application for SAFD is been successfully ACCEPTED . Welcome to the Fire Department !

Congratulation for your new Rank Probationary FireFighter, you'll be Classed as Trainee Member.

cHyzAIF.jpg SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT APP 1: Character Informations Your Ig-Name: Silvester Aaron Age: 34 (not more then 50 y/o) Your phone number: 9710 Describe yourself:(Between 25-50 words) - Im a kind but also easily triggered man who lives in los santos since he was 6 years old working for the SAPD as volunteer as a 34 grown up man,was always troubled in school,he was often in detention and wasnt a good boy 2: None Character Informations Age:11 Have you ever worked for any Goverenment agency?not yet  If yes, list them: (None Have you ever been banned before? no If yes, why?: none Anything you would like to add? Im just commited to save lives,also im a volunteer in SAPD and i want to be in the fire department i want to change

Edited by Silvester_Aaron
mistype

38 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

cHyzAIF.jpg SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT APP 1: Character Informations Your Ig-Name: Silvester Aaron Age: 34 (not more then 50 y/o) Your phone number: 9710 Describe yourself:(Between 25-50 words) - Im a kind but also easily triggered man who lives in los santos since he was 6 years old working for the SAPD as volunteer as a 34 grown up man2: None Character Informations Age:11 Have you ever worked for any Goverenment agency?not yet  If yes, list them: (None Have you ever been banned before? no If yes, why?: none Anything you would like to add? Im just commited to save lives,also im a volunteer in SAPD and i want to be in the fire department i want to change

Hello there your application for SAFD is now placed on PENDING, please fix your application.

-Edit 1: Place every question on it's line. (if you don't know how, have a look at the previous applications)

-Edit 2: 1:Character Informations > Describe yourself: Too short.

Edited by Bull Nakazato

Just now, Bull Nakazato said:

Hello there your application for SAFD is now placed on PENDING, please fix your application.

-Edit 1: Place every question on it's line. (if you don't know how, have a look at the previous applications)

-Edit 2: 1:Character Informations > Describe yourself: Too short.

Too short?!!! i counted i atleast wrote down around 28 -29 words!