Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[JITEM]Apollon[PAK]

Denied [JITEM]Apollon[PAK] banned by Amine512[PF]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    [JITEM]Apollon[PAK]

• Which staff member banned you?
    Amine512[PF]

• When did you get banned?
    07/28/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Venomsnake

• Personal comment

Firstly, this reason false. Im a PredatorTitan, venomsnake is not main account.

Secondly, why i was banned ? What is your proof ? When i was used hack, i say. But now i dont have any hack. 

Thirdly, i didnt kill any one(maybe a bit) i was just capturing bonus zones and most zones. Chek my stats.

Hello, [JITEM]Apollon[PAK]!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

1. You were banned for troll hacks by oussema.

2. I banned  you for aimbot about 4 weeks ago.

Why didn't you apply for unban request then and there?

Then you ban evaded using your venomsnake account and got banned  for nametag.

Why didn't you stop bitching around and play fair or at least make an unban request?

Note: If you don't request an unban within 2 weeks of your ban, it will be considered as valid and the admin need not show his/her   proof.

Edited by Dark_Lord

If this is the attitude you  want to show us then  stay banned or even get community banned.

We all know the  truth  and our admins are not stupid enough to ban for invalid reasons and not to unban. And you are the one who didn't request  unban at the right time and you are DEMANDING proofs from us after months after your actual ban? Please fuck off.

I expect a 300 words professional apology of 300 words or get community banned.

Edited by Dark_Lord

U insult me ? Who are u ? Just fucking a admin. U dont know anything, just talking lying. I dont remember, i was killed u ? I think yes. And these not  professional apology. Amine banned me, not u, next time leave to my replys. 

Look we are not stupid to ban for an invalide reason, you were banned by oussema and dark lord as well, Is it hard to admit and make a ban request? Your old account(Predator Titan) got banned by dark lord himself and you're just trying to evade your ban, It's useless to start fooling at us and you know what we are talking about verywell, As dark lord said you have 2 weeks to make a ban request or stay banned.

Stay banned. Its over now. I dont back again never. When i used hack and banned i would back, but now([for just JITEM]Apollon) i dont use any hack but im banned. Okey, if im not required on server, i dont come back. Good Games, Good Lucks.

-PredatorTitan aka Terminator.

Look, After you got banned in your old account(Predator)  you had to make a ban request to make everything easy for you, What do you think you can solve your problem by creating another account  like nothing happend before, Sorry to say but that's not how it works sir.

Edited by Amine