Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Yousef

Unbanned Dr.Yousef[IS] banned by [AC]Assassin

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dr.Yousef[IS]

• Which staff member banned you?
    [AC]Assassin

• When did you get banned?
    08/13/18

• What is the ban reason?
    /q avoid death

• Personal comment

when i was killing beast_mario.I realized he has health hack and he was killing me. assassin and songbird did not notice he has health hack .That's why I came out. I'm sorry for come out. but he hacker.This is not a reason for ban me.It was true that my work was wrong.But I had no other way.I have proof . for my words in this video

https://youtu.be/m1aSBMH1-N0

Hello, Dr.Yousef[IS]!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Lying with me wont change anything for you, i will increase your ban time if you lie more.That video seems old af when i kicked that bugged player and after that you came back in usa base while i was watching you all the time and when you was going to be killed, you left the server.If you think you have been attacked by a hacker, use /report.You are quitting to avoid deaths since a long time and you have got many warns,jails and temp bans but seems like that you didnt got the rules in your mind and you keep repeating on breaking it.Tell me a good reason to unban you as i dont think that you understood the rules.

Edited by Assassin

When i in  Dr.Yousef account a hacker wanted kill me.I leave in the game and I go back to explain this to Assassin.Assassin did not even ask me about why I was leaving and he quickly ban me.Assassin, when hacker wanted kill me i said he has health hacke.This was quite obvious.Assassin you said you kick a bugged player.Why did not you tell me about it?.you can tell me he bugged.if he has bugg you have to tell me or if he killed me. you have to cut my death.Not without asking me any questions. you banned me

Edited by Mr.Yousef

The thing is why you left the server even if he was hacker, you could /report to admins and even if you got killed by him so we would decrease your deaths but your intentions was quit to avoid death so you left and you are doing this from a very long time as i said you have been warned,jailed and many temp bans before but you dont understand this thing as i see.

Edited by Assassin

I know my work was wrong.But you could ask me why i went out.it's true I've done works wrong already but I have been punished.But this was a kind of exception.He was a hacker. I had no other way...😔

I dont like dramas for real, as i told you that you had a way that you could report him to us and your deaths would be removed aswell but your intensions was to quit to avoid death and in the next reply you keep arguing with me and i am gonna deny your appeal so the good thing is accept it and i will unban you with some stats cut which you need for sure as a lesson.

Look i will make this quick @Mr.Yousef, you quite to avoid dying by a hacker, Well we could set your deaths back instead of this reaction but this is not the only time you reacted like that, Assassin will take care of this, cut his states and he will be unbanned after 3 hours because tou admited that and friendly somehow.

Okay you are getting a good last chance from me and if i saw that happening again so the result will be more worst in future so for now, you will be unbanned with 25% stats cut after 3 hours.

Edited by Assassin