Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.White

Denied David_Balfour Banned by Sergie

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    [MIB]David-Balfour

• Which staff member banned you?
    [SB]Sergie

• When did you get banned?
    09/10/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading

• Personal comment

So first of all let me get straight to it We are 2 cousins playing on 2 PC same net and my cousin got banned so i joined the game after he got banned i played alot and then sergie told me r u ban evading i told him i didn't and then told him the whole story after 1 day he  told me to change my name and then he banned me for ban evading

sa-mp-225.png

sa-mp-224.png

sa-mp-226.png

Edited by Mr.White

Hello, [MIB]David-Balfour!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

1. Who is Mr.White?

2. How come you started playing here roughly one day after your cousin got banned?

What kind of relationship combines between you too? I mean Pagalll.

@Mr.White

Edited by Senior

How would I believe someone who have lied in his unban appeal in RPG?
You joined shortly after your cousin got banned, how ironic!

If you want some progress in this unban request you better start talking, otherwise I will deny it.

Look i lied in RPG i confronted the truth there i am Mr.White on my other acc i have 4k score and i didn't join after my cousin got banned like i joined after 20 days or sp 

@Gadha2 Now you're involved also, despite you can't reply in here you have to explain your last PM.

Gadha2 

Started conversation: 21 minutes ago

i am mr.white's cousin my in game name is [PAK]GADHA[PAF] and he is telling u the truth pagalll is his cousin they both live in same house they both have separate pc's but same internet therefore they recieve same ip's. Since i have left tdm and now i play rpg i dont know much that who got banned and how but i can confirm u that mr.white has 1 brother and 2 cousins who play from the same internet. pagalll is the brother of Mr.Nicest[PAK].

White has 1 brother and two cousins (Pagall/Nicest) right? So Gadha! I reckon you told me earlier that you are his cousin..
Did they download you without even being raised or what? 

Edited by Senior
  • Popcorn 2

Considering you're Mr.White, why did you stop playing on that account? Why exactly after your cousin/brother/pet/whatever he is to you got banned? We want to know the purpose of this account, because after all these statements I don't see any common sense from your side.

One more thing. The next lie coming from either of you related to this situation will result to instant denial. We're done with your childish games.

Just now, Sergei said:

The next lie coming from either of you related to this situation will result to instant denial. 

first of all i didnt lied at all i left my acc of mr white bcz  tht acc had low ratio and on my new acc aka david i had a high ratio  so i started to continue with it and i did and suddenly u banned me we both r czns dnt involve anyone  just involve me and PAGALLL

Since he thrust his nose in this case! he is involved also..

I'll remind you, one more lie and all this is over now and forever, don't test me okay
Now, Gadha lied about something, you have (1 unkown brother + Pagall and Nicest) considering Gadha as your cousin so he'd be your 3rd cousin, so these are your family members 1 brother + three cousins (Pagall - Nicest - Gadha),  why didn't he mention it at first by saying White has three cousins including me? and who's using this account right now? and why did you join shortly after your cousin got banned?
I want answers on all these questions above.

24 hours to reply.

Edited by Senior