Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Cutest_Devil

Moderator application - [AFO.N]Frost_Bites

Posted (edited)
  • Your in-game name
    [AFO.N]Frost_Bites
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    Pakistan(05:00)
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I am from Pakistan. I actually love playing Samp. I'm helpful, mature and loyal. I dislike those people who lies. I am a Pre-Engineering Student. Currently in 12th Grade. I like this server deep from my heart.

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

I actually want to help this server to develop and shine above others, I find this server not so active because I have seen that whenever a Hacker comes in, he makes everyone fly away leaving no one in the server. Even if a plant grows in the desert, dies out. I really want to help this community.

I want to ban those who cheats or uses illegal hacks so that everyone can enjoy a good game play.

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

I'll probably help him but if its against the rules then its a NO!

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

I'll contact higher ranked admins and they are not present then i'll kick him my self for good.

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

Actually, whenever I join this server there is no one or only hackers trolling around. I am sorry to say that I am not a very active player but I can guarantee you that I come online on every single Saturday and Sunday. I also have recording of weekends when I was playing alone and no one was there. It really hurts. I'll protect your server in these 2 days. Now its up to you whether you guys need me or not, because there is no admin active on weekend. I apologies that I didn't told you this before. Thank You.

• Screenshot of your in-game stats
    sa-mp-048.png.f7f4e9cfa87d4f5562d0db5292adeaca.png

Edited by Cutest_Devil

I agree with your motive, but I rarely see you in-game these days. Just be more active. I will go neutral for now

I like your motives and agree with them but like what Blacknight has said you need to be more active thus im staying neutral for now

On 10/7/2018 at 8:30 AM, Cutest_Devil said:
  •  
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I actually love playing Games. I'm helpful, mature and loyal. I dislike that person who is a lies. 

Put more effort in this question

Meet me or any Manager+ in game for an interview.