Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Mr.White

Unbanned Noah banned by I don't know maybe Kacper.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Noah

• Which staff member banned you?
    I don't know maybe kacper

• When did you get banned?
    10/21/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Quiting while rp

• Personal comment

Look first of all Me and kacper dealt i scammed him then /qued i have never head of anything Like that in this server Then second when i came back to talk to him I was already banned  Look i have never heard anything about Quitting while Rping

PS: I am sorry Please unban and i never heard about Quitting while role playing.

Edited by Mr.White

Hello, Noah!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

We'll remove all of your drugs from your properties and inventory and also your cash will be set to 10,000$

Look All i took was his 110k u can minus that from me.

No it's called a penalty for breaking the rules in first place. Take that deal or you stay banned.

Ok u can do it i take the deal

Edited by Mr.White

unbanned, ext time we'll take the properties, vehicles and more.