Jump to content

What other games do you play?


The poll  

64 members have voted

  1. 1. I definitely want to play Mudoo in other games?

  2. 2. Mudoo should host a dedicated server for which games?



Recommended Posts

  • Mikro changed the title to What other games do you play?

Sorry, finally managed to get the poll in this topic. Please vote (again) at the top of this page! Let us know what you want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dr.Amir said:

except CS:GO (also none xd), once tried that in AG, failed...

I wonder, why did it fail and/or why would it fail here?

 

23 hours ago, Dr.Amir said:

Minecraft and V:MP is also free-to-play!

What do you exactly mean? You will need to buy the official game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course we are still working on the current servers. Though even if we would work on it full time, it is impossible to get an entertaining feature online every day or week. In the end it is the players that will have to entertain themselves with what they got instead of waiting for something new every day.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mikro said:

What do you exactly mean? You will need to buy the official game.

 

oh yea i just forgot something ops

Edited by Dr.Amir
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mikro said:

I wonder, why did it fail and/or why would it fail here?

 

What do you exactly mean? You will need to buy the official game.

1). Yea !

2). We can either download crack apk....right ?

 

 

19 hours ago, Mini_me said:

Maybe improve the current servers and add more entertaining features

😐

I am with you because creating more servers in every game will decrease the amount of people.

I mean if TDM has 50 Players playing daily it would effect them and they will be left 20-30. ..... 

Got me ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr.Brain said:

I am with you because creating more servers in every game will decrease the amount of people.

I mean if TDM has 50 Players playing daily it would effect them and they will be left 20-30. ..... 

Got me ?

 

I think many of you have to accept the fact that SA:MP is an old game and we are not getting a lot of new players. Most (if not all) SA:MP players are already settled well in their favorite SA:MP gameserver, meaning that they wont start from zero in a new SA:MP gameserver. Opening new gameservers in different games doesnt mean we will close our SA:MP gameservers or stop updating it. But it rather means we are seeking for more ways to gain new players, players that may give (old) games like SA:MP a try.

We decided to open a poll to check what gameservers our current players want to see. However, this does not mean that we are going to open all of the above gameservers directly though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dylan said:

I think many of you have to accept the fact that SA:MP is an old game and we are not getting a lot of new players. Most (if not all) SA:MP players are already settled well in their favorite SA:MP gameserver, meaning that they wont start from zero in a new SA:MP gameserver. Opening new gameservers in different games doesnt mean we will close our SA:MP gameservers or stop updating it. But it rather means we are seeking for more ways to gain new players, players that may give (old) games like SA:MP a try.

We decided to open a poll to check what gameservers our current players want to see. However, this does not mean that we are going to open all of the above gameservers directly though.

I got you , and you are right .

 

 

And second ... What about Minecraft multiplayer /??? I am waiting for it.

10 minutes ago, Deadsh0ty said:

Minecraft would be alot better.

Absolutely right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dr.Brain said:

I got you , and you are right .

 

 

And second ... What about Minecraft multiplayer /??? I am waiting for it.

Absolutely right.

It's 2018 who plays minecraft now?

Okay at least what kind of server would it be, Mudoo Minecraft Role Play, sounds awesome though...

Even designing the whole server, Spawn points, Different locations, Structures gonna take a really long time...

 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not something like fantasy rpg, L2, Aion, WoW, Guild wars, Mu online etc, etc. I would love to play those games again. 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mini_me said:

It's 2018 who plays minecraft now?

Okay at least what kind of server would it be, Mudoo Minecraft Role Play, sounds awesome though...

Even designing the whole server, Spawn points, Different locations, Structures gonna take a really long time...

 😂

Really ? Not long time 

I can give a hand if needed. I can help them in making Minecraft server for that I will be available 24/4 

And who don't play Minecraft everyone plays ....

But that name is awesome !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr.Brain said:

Really ? Not long time 

I can give a hand if needed. I can help them in making Minecraft server for that I will be available 24/4 

And who don't play Minecraft everyone plays ....

But that name is awesome !

Yep , true many players enjoy playing minecraft you should play for a while then you will be addicted to it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deadsh0ty said:

Yep , true many players enjoy playing minecraft you should play for a while then you will be addicted to it

You are right , I was addicted of Minecraft , you know nothing is perfect .

Minecraft is not even perfect , The world in which I played got bugged. 

And I don't know why it happened, everything was invisible , animals were flying ....

I decided to not play this game after that bug , and finally deleted the app.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

The issue with GTA:V is that the two popular mp mods rage and fivem, have their own limitations. If I'm not wrong fivem only supports upto 32 players and I feel it isn't the right amount for any type of a gamemode. 

People playing rage mp are very small in number-371 at the time I'm posting this. I hope you consider these factors before opening a gta 5 server.

Edited by David
Link to post
Share on other sites

FiveM will increase to 64 once OneSync has been fully implemented and is deemed stable.  FiveM is the most popular GTA V mod out there, 32 may not sound like a whole lot but the server I play on has queue's of around 100+ waiting to connect every day.  Sometimes you could be waiting up to four hours just to connect.

Edited by Vendrell.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Dylan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.