Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DrLoVe3

Denied [PR]Sympatique banned by Argon

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    [PR]Sympatique

• Which staff member banned you?
    Argon

• When did you get banned?
    11/11/18

• What is the ban reason?
    infinite ammo+ speed hack

• Personal comment

i want to know why i was banned? The reason is speed hack+ infinite ammo
    None of that is true . Argon respawned me, and i was in car. and i get bugged. I was go at Russian team base, and destroy antena, and there i saw , the bullets don`t decrease.. andd i was banned

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/op0Liqs

Hello, [PR]Sympatique!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hey Sympatique, 

Thank you for waiting. I've been in-game yesterday, tested all possible situations in which a Balkan on spawn could get spawned to Russian base. It didn't appear to me & either to Lone_Soul. Possibly, I haven't used all the measures to test this bug.

Second, as you respawned to the Russian base you started shooting at their Antenna.

The blurred part, however, we can see here. Please match it with the timestamp & your shootings. 

These are your weapons when you get respawned: 

OmMZIC2.png

These are your weapons when you started shooting:

EaTANG9.png

I thought you are right. It could be a bug. Most of the times players get bugged or they probably have an ultra slow internet connection that doesn't sync client side with the server. 

First of all, your internet was great. Second, As you may see in the video you've been slapped. 

fPp3Lxw.png

Mind explaining? 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Yes, you was respawned me, and i was die, just in car. and i pressed Space  bcs  i was dying  on the floor. and i continued my game, in that way of "Ghost mode"

Argon left you no chance to say that I was desynchronized (Bugged as you'all say), you responded positvely to that slap (also the spawn) which means you were not desynced; so just write off that possibility.
I will give you one more chance to give up the lies and the chenanigans of yours, otherwise this unban request won't go any further.

@Senior if he doesn't gets back on time then I request you to please make an appropriate stats cut and unban the player.