Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dylan

[SA:MP] Mudoo Roleplay We need your feedback!

Recommended Posts

main_line.png

Today, Mudoo released with its first server version, and since you guys and girls are the ones that make Mudoo a community, and are the pillars of it, we would like you to submit us with feedback about what you would like to see changed or improved in the server. We will regularly update the server in the coming days and weeks, changing it according to your feedback.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sup

my suggestion is add a AI travel system through airplane such as airport and make it work with about like 10000dollar ticket and we can travel from it, also improve PD vehicles and add nitro in it with suspension, strict the rules of RP for better server, add a shooting range in LSPS HQ where volunteer-cadet can practice shooting up to mp5 and shotgun and officers + can practice M4 and etc, make it like there is a main floor and a parking garage and roof add another room named as shooting range where when we enter a particular shooting cell our equipments get removed and we get options of practicing guns with respect to our ranks and when we exit,our equipments comes back to us thats it for now :) wait for more suggestions peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mini_me said:

sup

my suggestion is add a AI travel system through airplane such as airport and make it work with about like 10000dollar ticket and we can travel from it, also improve PD vehicles and add nitro in it with suspension, strict the rules of RP for better server, add a shooting range in LSPS HQ where volunteer-cadet can practice shooting up to mp5 and shotgun and officers + can practice M4 and etc, make it like there is a main floor and a parking garage and roof add another room named as shooting range where when we enter a particular shooting cell our equipments get removed and we get options of practicing guns with respect to our ranks and when we exit,our equipments comes back to us thats it for now :) wait for more suggestions peace

Ketchup mustard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mini_me said:

sup

my suggestion is add a AI travel system through airplane such as airport and make it work with about like 10000dollar ticket and we can travel from it, also improve PD vehicles and add nitro in it with suspension, strict the rules of RP for better server, add a shooting range in LSPS HQ where volunteer-cadet can practice shooting up to mp5 and shotgun and officers + can practice M4 and etc, make it like there is a main floor and a parking garage and roof add another room named as shooting range where when we enter a particular shooting cell our equipments get removed and we get options of practicing guns with respect to our ranks and when we exit,our equipments comes back to us thats it for now :) wait for more suggestions peace

You are free to buy a few planes and open a airline instead of having bots do stuff.

Are you aware that NITRO is illegal by the constitution? Hydraulics on PD cars...really??

We are not East LS mexican gangs...

You can always gather a few people and go on Mudoos TDM server to train.

Edited by Bruce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bruce said:

You are free to buy a few planes and open a airline instead of having bots do stuff.

Are you aware that NITRO is illegal by the constitution? Hydraulics on PD cars...really??

We are not East LS mexican gangs...

You can always gather a few people and go on Mudoos TDM server to train.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jawwad Khan said:

Plz add to gps location“my property” where you could find your property easily.

There's a command to find your property. /property my

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this server but i got banned permanently i did follow the rules and i also say sorry giveme a last chance please

 

  • Popcorn 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Riyan. said:

I love this server but i got banned permanently i did follow the rules and i also say sorry giveme a last chance please

 

bad for you, this is a suggestion topic not unban application

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 9:30 PM, Riyan. said:

I love this server but i got banned permanently i did follow the rules and i also say sorry giveme a last chance please

_________ 

Hm.. Bad for you ! 

Edited by Dr.Brain
Changed !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is not a ban discussing topic and @Dr.Brain why you want answer if you have nothing to do? As I said this is not a ban discussing topic.It is only for feedback :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said this all over here , because i am his friend...... I dont want my friends to follow a wrong road.

 

Sorry !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 9:21 PM, Bruce said:

You are free to buy a few planes and open a airline instead of having bots do stuff.

Are you aware that NITRO is illegal by the constitution? Hydraulics on PD cars...really??

We are not East LS mexican gangs...

You can always gather a few people and go on Mudoos TDM server to train.

then we should

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dr.Brain said:

If you want to get unbanned then why do you hack/cheat ?

Answer me !

Hey listen i didnt hack!!!!!!!! i did poor role play ok dont make fake reasons   !!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Riyan. said:

Hey listen i didnt hack!!!!!!!! i did poor role play ok dont make fake reasons   !!!!!!!!!!!!
 

 

11 hours ago, Dr.Brain said:

I said this all over here , because i am his friend...... I dont want my friends to follow a wrong road.

 

Sorry !

 

Both of you take this to somewhere else please. This is a topic requesting feedback, not personal comments.

Edited by Jelly
  • Popcorn 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my feedback is to add more jobs add some thinks on roads add helper only for newbies i think thats all

Edited by Frank_Willies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS IS FOR MUDOO RPG=>

Because its a RP server we would like the system of thurst and hunger ig like in some other RP servers, we could store foods in our inventory and use when needed. Another suggestion is that add deseases for players ig such as cold, flu, headache (Which will occur when we are out of stamina or ride the bicycle for too long). With this the work of EMS will increase dramatically

also it will a new awesome experience. Add scrips which will temporarily auto mute those players whom break Rule 1.1 Respect . Make it like if someone exceeds from the limit of SAPD speed limit radars upto 170+ Km/h will be auto suspected by server, upto 169Km/h will be tolerated (Only on Radars set by Police department)

Edited by Mini_me
Some grammatical mistakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mini_me said:

THIS IS FOR MUDOO RPG=>

Because its a RP server we would like the system of thurst and hunger ig like in some other RP servers, we could store foods in our inventory and use when needed. Another suggestion is that add deseases for players ig such as cold, flu, headache (Which will occur when we are out of stamina or ride the bicycle for too long). With this the work of EMS will increase dramatically

 

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mini_me said:

Well, who are you? This is Dylan's topic

 

Still no. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.