26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Moderator application - [AFO.W]Ali_King

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• Your in-game name
    [AFO.W]Ali_King
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    Iran_GMT+3:30
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I Play in the TDM server at my free times

I have school and  homework...i like to help people any time and anywhere

Thats all :) school getting me inactive sometimes but i active in fridays as well

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

Just want to help people my stats and the other players its ruined by cheaters ...them killed me 100 time and i dont have proof to refund my death

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

Just give him warnings if he/she bother me i ban him

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

Freeze him in admin zone and ask more about this..if he say i wanna rule break i ban him or if i unfreezed him and he keep rule breaking i ban him 

• Any additional information you feel is relevant   just have school and that inactive me sometimes       
  • Screenshot of your in-game stats446531321_473003.thumb.jpg.ecac57aecf8cc60b5a2660738ff0dd73.jpg
    sa-mp-004.png.1705366770ba36167230720307e5f439.png

Edited by Ali_King_Gamer
Final edit for improve english

I am sorry to announce that your application would be considered as denied due to these reasons:

Low English skills

Re-apply after two weeks and make sure to improve your English and try improvise when you answer the questions above.

Best regards,

Senior

• Thanks 1
  • Senior locked this topic