Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LocMax

A talk about the deathmatch

Recommended Posts

@LocMaxthe other problem i have seen is a criminal have clothing mask on and cops su him for plant weed or Cook heroin or what ever how the know Who is for name above that is metagaming which lead to another deathmatch 

Edited by Dimos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 /mask exists - clothing objects including /clothing masks are aesthetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well not all player can afford buy a mask wich is lost if you die even not wear it so clothing mask hide your id icly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense, but it takes very little common sense for one to aknowledge that TDM scripts will bring TDM environment. You got no roleplay supporting rules and you expect players to roleplay. At least now you opened your eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This server is slowly turning to CnR. Every time when you see cops chasing a suspect, nearby people will randomly aid the suspect. That's not what you do IRL.

 

Traffic Stop. I know you can't stand for 1-2 minutes to just cooperate with cops and just want to evade. You can say that every evading situation will most likely lead to a shootout. (Most of the time cops win.) Then why don't you just cooperate with the officer who pulled you over and? Yep, you can drive away without any gunshots, mace in your eyes or bruises.

 

I know I can't contribute any sort of help or ways to stop this. Because shooting is part of the game itself and you have tendency to kill someone with a gun. I know driving around, socializing with people over and over again can be boring as it is. But if you're going for a mass DM, TDM or CnR server is for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LocMax said:

The server lately turned into a pure TDM server between all groups that allied and cops. Every situation, even a traffic stop, leads to a pursuit and a shootout. Every opportunity is used to be a shootout. And the shootouts repeat as soon as people die and respawn. They rearm and repeat the cycle. This is not acceptable. This is not roleplay. And this is going to end. Today. Any pity reason to ignite a shootout, such as a mere traffic stop, will be invalid and considered DM. Any failure to roleplay will be punished.

 

Official groups are to be role models to the server and be examples of appropriate behavior, roleplay and effort. Not a group for a settlement of anti-roleplay individuals who ignite deathmatch and shootouts with any opportunity they get. 

 

I insist on prioritization of roleplay, while we do not ask for hardcore realistic roleplay, we do ask for bare minimum of roleplay. And that means avoiding shootouts when possible to do so, and not using any small situation for a reason to have a shootout. And this is what we will also insist from official groups to enforce. To be an example to everyone and teach its members and others to prioritize roleplay.

A lot of bs in this topic so let me go over it.

 

It's the group leaders decision to either be allies or enemies, you can not force us to be enemies otherwise you are going to remove our official status? Where is Jelly? isn't he suppose to be handling these things? Is it our fault if we try to rob someone and the guy calls police on us, the police comes and a shootout is going to start?

 

Excuse me, you can not judge us based on 1-2 scenarios. We have done our best to roleplay and we have. We can't sit around Pizza Stack all the time with boombox spawned and listening to cool music. We will obviously get bored.

 

Hungry for shootouts, huh, back in FLA days you would PM me ''do something'' that causes a shootout, is that an example power hungry shootouts or were you just bored? We also get bored. Whether you want it or not, shootouts will occur, it doesn't matter how hard you try, they are part of the game, they will happen.

 

We have always roleplayed first before shooting, and we will still roleplay. Yesterday we were attempting to kidnap someone, police lands on roof and starts sniping. Yeah, we are at fault here. It's interesting how whenever you win a shootout, you are cool with it, announce on public that sapd has best individuals and all that bs but when you lose one, you start crying.

 

21 hours ago, LocMax said:

Firstly, SWAT hasn't been deployed in a proper manner for over a week now, if they were deployed, it was at maximum 2 persons deploying. So the whole cops are overpowered scheme is pointless to debate and bring in this topic. And furthermore, cops will always be kept overpowered because this is not a TDM server, it is a roleplay server, and cops will have upper hand. Sometimes they will lose, sometimes they will win, but they will always have more resources and support than criminal organizations.

 

Next point, criminal organizations are supposed to perform criminal activities behind cops' eyes, not bait cops to chase them just for the shootouts. It's a game, but it's still a roleplay server., would you go smoke weed in public or near a police station, or kill somebody mid street in real life? no you wouldn't. 

 

It is on criminal groups to roleplay with other criminal groups and compete for dominance, supremacy, richness and reputation. Not for all criminal groups to unite and only work on publicly and openly committing crimes to have shootouts with cops. 

 

Also, the server has not been like this from the beginning. Shootouts did occur, but not in massive scale as they do recent days, and not as frequently as in spree in a single hour. There has not been a proper hostage situation or a bank robbery or any criminal roleplay for a long while now, because everyone is occupied performing shootouts. 

 

Robbing - if somebody doesn't comply, it is fine to kill them, but if they do comply, it is irrational to kill them. 

 

And lastly, the fun is to compete and outplay the rival criminal organization, that's the fun in it, competition, seeking for dominance, supremacy and reputation. It's called roleplay. Not everything is based on winning and losing, and the determinant factor being a shootout.

SWAT already have 150 armor, including all the heavy weapons. CSD also has heavy weapons. Most criminals roll around with Desert Eagle. How much more do you want to OP them, feel free to do. (Still gonna be allies.)

 

Again, our choice. Two groups could either team up and dominate all the rest of criminal groups.

 

You forgot WCartel days? Shootouts like this occured more, you didn't say a thing there? What changed now?

 

Most of the people here barely comply, they run to LSPD, for example GoodDay,  we tried to get him 3 times, he goes to LSPD, takes out desert eagle and starts shooting. Yeah mate you will get official dw.

21 hours ago, LocMax said:

I did speak with Leonardo and it is in the server's interest to have group rivalry as it is a necessary factor to maintain competition and motivation for groups to strive to be better and bigger than the other. It is what pushes people to work harder and to do better. 

 

We will look into enforcing and implementing some mandatory fear roleplay - compliance when outnumbered / outpowered.

 

And we do not ask for detailed, hardcore roleplay, we ask for minimal amount of roleplay and prioritizing roleplay instead of mere shootouts.

Did you also tell him that you are forcing us to be enemies? i bet not

Yeah add MG as well, let's see who will last long in the server.

 

At last i'll say this. 2 years spent in this community, and we get treated like shit. Since when someone can make rules on the spot? It's sad to see the community go like this, i have always wanted what's best for mudoo, and still do. But too bad, some people are way over their head. We are still going be allies, we don't care if you threaten to remove our status. Or give official to those who are enemy to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CraZe said:

A lot of bs in this topic so let me go over it.

 

It's the group leaders decision to either be allies or enemies, you can not force us to be enemies otherwise you are going to remove our official status? Where is Jelly? isn't he suppose to be handling these things? Is it our fault if we try to rob someone and the guy calls police on us, the police comes and a shootout is going to start?

 

Excuse me, you can not judge us based on 1-2 scenarios. We have done our best to roleplay and we have. We can't sit around Pizza Stack all the time with boombox spawned and listening to cool music. We will obviously get bored.

 

Hungry for shootouts, huh, back in FLA days you would PM me ''do something'' that causes a shootout, is that an example power hungry shootouts or were you just bored? We also get bored. Whether you want it or not, shootouts will occur, it doesn't matter how hard you try, they are part of the game, they will happen.

 

We have always roleplayed first before shooting, and we will still roleplay. Yesterday we were attempting to kidnap someone, police lands on roof and starts sniping. Yeah, we are at fault here. It's interesting how whenever you win a shootout, you are cool with it, announce on public that sapd has best individuals and all that bs but when you lose one, you start crying.

 

SWAT already have 150 armor, including all the heavy weapons. CSD also has heavy weapons. Most criminals roll around with Desert Eagle. How much more do you want to OP them, feel free to do. (Still gonna be allies.)

 

Again, our choice. Two groups could either team up and dominate all the rest of criminal groups.

 

You forgot WCartel days? Shootouts like this occured more, you didn't say a thing there? What changed now?

 

Most of the people here barely comply, they run to LSPD, for example GoodDay,  we tried to get him 3 times, he goes to LSPD, takes out desert eagle and starts shooting. Yeah mate you will get official dw.

Did you also tell him that you are forcing us to be enemies? i bet not

Yeah add MG as well, let's see who will last long in the server.

 

At last i'll say this. 2 years spent in this community, and we get treated like shit. Since when someone can make rules on the spot? It's sad to see the community go like this, i have always wanted what's best for mudoo, and still do. But too bad, some people are way over their head. We are still going be allies, we don't care if you threaten to remove our status. Or give official to those who are enemy to us.

You aren't better than other DM groups but you are two steps ahead of those groups. You are hungry of Don GoodDay's blood. Whenever i land in-game you start chasing me as you know I will be alone. You have no RP intention. You RPed just to get that official status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JessePinkman said:

Also you lack good administration.

>entire server does mass dm on daily basis

>bans the only player who rps for mass dm

tenor.gif?itemid=5213761

 

>Ram your car into a group of people trying to roleplay a traffic stop causing it to catch fire

>make 0 attempt to move the car away

>ram the people again instead

>blow up car and self while injuring multiple others

 

"admin why ban???"

 

The entire server does not mass DM on a daily basis, it's an extremely rare occurrence I have to ban for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JessePinkman said:

My game lagged and the only thing I did was to leave the car. Don't make up stories, you're just a moron with power to ban. 

 

Do you really need me to pull damage logs? I'm not making up anything, I have nothing to gain from banning you or fabricating the story. You rammed your exploding vehicle into a group of players trying to role-play, you got banned. 

 

"my game lagged"

 

I find that hard to believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of those ex staff members Kacper and Craze spend their whole day dming cops. I am glad they were removed from their positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CraZe said:

 

You forgot WCartel days? Shootouts like this occured more, you didn't say a thing there? What changed now?

 

Don't even compare the cartel to the current groups....seems like you've no idea what was it about....people planed RP scenes for hours and came up with cool shit, we had rivals back then but we didn't go and pew pew then every 10 minutes, we actually did roleplay and that's why it disbanded, because nobody was up to our roleplay nor ideas or power...it just got stale....

 

5 hours ago, CraZe said:

 

SWAT already have 150 armor, including all the heavy weapons. CSD also has heavy weapons. Most criminals roll around with Desert Eagle. How much more do you want to OP them, feel free to do. (Still gonna be allies.)

As Matthew said SWAT hasn't been active, you've seen 2 members at most. CSD gets deployed in certain cases not up 24/7 and no, it's almost every time I go on patrol and there's a suspect that M4s down my cruiser or tries to snipe., with your alliances every criminal gets an easy access to heavy weapons, 

 

5 hours ago, CraZe said:

 

We have always roleplayed first before shooting, and we will still roleplay. Yesterday we were attempting to kidnap someone, police lands on roof and starts sniping. Yeah, we are at fault here. It's interesting how whenever you win a shootout, you are cool with it, announce on public that sapd has best individuals and all that bs but when you lose one, you start crying.

Get your facts right, Dexter paused the situation and I personally told to every cop to hold it's fire and we did, until some guy of yours sniped us while Dexter had the situation "paused" so don't twist stuff up, thanks.

 

5 hours ago, CraZe said:

 

Excuse me, you can not judge us based on 1-2 scenarios. We have done our best to roleplay and we have. We can't sit around Pizza Stack all the time with boombox spawned and listening to cool music. We will obviously get bored.

 

He's not it's been like that for a good amount of time...we've all seen it. As Matthew said shootouts are apart of the whole thing, it's just that they shouldn't be up 24/7.  

While I agree you tried to get your people to roleplay more, there are groups and people that just want DM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matthew needs to be a proper community owner and do his job. Stop using ur position for your own benefit and stop going overboard with ur ideas. U can't tell group owners to break their alliance and u can't control everything that goes on the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JessePinkman said:

Also you lack good administration.

>entire server does mass dm on daily basis

>bans the only player who rps for mass dm

tenor.gif?itemid=5213761

We should make you admin to deal with bullshit complains all day. 

With people who cry about the smallest thing ever.

As for yoy the only guy who roleplays. Fuck off you selfish cunt. Get lost with these shitty words youre saying lol. Greedy fuck. You mass DMed you got banned. Deal with it and stop being fucking retarded on the forum 24 7. Piece of crap. Go back to that shithole you love. We dont need cancers like you here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CraZe said:

It's the group leaders decision to either be allies or enemies, you can not force us to be enemies otherwise you are going to remove our official status? Where is Jelly? isn't he suppose to be handling these things? Is it our fault if we try to rob someone and the guy calls police on us, the police comes and a shootout is going to start?

Jelly first and foremost agrees with this topic and is participating in handling of the issues. And it was already said you can shoot those who do not comply in a robbery or a hostage situation.

 

6 hours ago, CraZe said:

Excuse me, you can not judge us based on 1-2 scenarios. We have done our best to roleplay and we have. We can't sit around Pizza Stack all the time with boombox spawned and listening to cool music. We will obviously get bored.

Sure shootouts can happen and should happen but they should not be the only thing happening 4 instances in a single hour in spree. In fact it is stupid to initiate shootouts and gang bangs with 30 people just because somebody got pulled over for speeding and does =HELP HELP HELP

 

7 hours ago, CraZe said:

We have always roleplayed first before shooting, and we will still roleplay. Yesterday we were attempting to kidnap someone, police lands on roof and starts sniping. Yeah, we are at fault here. It's interesting how whenever you win a shootout, you are cool with it, announce on public that sapd has best individuals and all that bs but when you lose one, you start crying.

Nice kidnap, rammed the guy with sultans, carjacked him and /me knocks. 

 

7 hours ago, CraZe said:

SWAT already have 150 armor, including all the heavy weapons. CSD also has heavy weapons. Most criminals roll around with Desert Eagle. How much more do you want to OP them, feel free to do. (Still gonna be allies.)

SWAT has 200 armour and it'll have 300 armour if there'll continuously be 30 people grouping up to only fight cops.

 

6 hours ago, CraZe said:

Fear RP was not a rule and still is not a rule, there are vague rules such as anti-RP and poor RP which are subjectively enforced by each staff member based on their interpretation of the situation and the situation's circumstances, there is no direct rule for anyone to RP fear and hence it was said by me earlier in topic we will discuss adding a rule directly specifying fear RP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Quavious said:

Matthew needs to be a proper community owner and do his job. Stop using ur position for your own benefit and stop going overboard with ur ideas. U can't tell group owners to break their alliance and u can't control everything that goes on the server.

I guess we can control everything in the server merely by speaking to the right people. Carlo for example, we spoke to him yesterday, Leonardo, Jelly and myself, and he understood the issue and the long term consequences of it, and he agreed with the issues himself and said he will work on fixing it. 

 

We always worked individually with each group and fulfilled 90% of requests, from special maps, to features, to needs of a single group, and we communicate with the groups' owners, just because some immature people take spots in a group and lead it the wrong way doesn't mean the server is at fault and everyone is wrong. Carlo in case of Gambino recognized everything and will work with us.

 

In the end, server interests are on top of groups' interests here, and if certain trends and actions will lead to bad consequences in long term, we will ask for a change from the group leaders, and if they wish not to work with us, then we will not work with them and will not provide them with any special non-mandatory bonuses, from maps, to statuses and to perks of the statuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LocMax said:

I guess we can control everything in the server merely by speaking to the right people. Carlo for example, we spoke to him yesterday, Leonardo, Jelly and myself, and he understood the issue and the long term consequences of it, and he agreed with the issues himself and said he will work on fixing it. 

 

We always worked individually with each group and fulfilled 90% of requests, from special maps, to features, to needs of a single group, and we communicate with the groups' owners, just because some immature people take spots in a group and lead it the wrong way doesn't mean the server is at fault and everyone is wrong. Carlo in case of Gambino recognized everything and will work with us.

 

In the end, server interests are on top of groups' interests here, and if certain trends and actions will lead to bad consequences in long term, we will ask for a change from the group leaders, and if they wish not to work with us, then we will not work with them and will not provide them with any special non-mandatory bonuses, from maps, to statuses and to perks of the statuses.

U're presence shouldn't be felt by the groups, admins should stay away from inside group matters and do their admin job.

Edited by Quavious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get the damage logs, fucker. Let's see how will you explain then.

Bruce got rigged. If I didn't care about the community I would not have donated money in first place. It's shame the potential is being wasted by incompetent decisions. Also thanks for the kind words you just proved what I said. 

Edited by JessePinkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JessePinkman said:

No offense, but it takes very little common sense for one to aknowledge that TDM scripts will bring TDM environment. You got no roleplay supporting rules and you expect players to roleplay. At least now you opened your eyes.

Not necessarily true that some turfs mostly in county areas will bring TDM environment, in fact, it is far better for people to release their need for shootout in these specified areas once every 24 hours than to release their need for shootout in every situation every hour and in every instance they have. Beside that, we implemented it due to major support in the suggestion board for it.

 

11 hours ago, JessePinkman said:

Also you lack good administration.

>entire server does mass dm on daily basis

>bans the only player who rps for mass dm

tenor.gif?itemid=5213761

I did not witness the situation nor know who is right or wrong but you submitted a complaint on the staff member and it'll be reviewed by the managers and Mikro himself. If it was truly an accident and unintended then I see no reason for punishments.

 

33 minutes ago, Bruce said:

We should make you admin to deal with bullshit complains all day. 

With people who cry about the smallest thing ever.

As for yoy the only guy who roleplays. Fuck off you selfish cunt. Get lost with these shitty words youre saying lol. Greedy fuck. You mass DMed you got banned. Deal with it and stop being fucking retarded on the forum 24 7. Piece of crap. Go back to that shithole you love. We dont need cancers like you here.

This is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jelly said:

criminals had to work harder to receive their weapons, would that decrease deathmatch and encourage other people to actually roleplay to 

This was done on XYZ RPG. That server is now deas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LocMax said:

This is wrong.

Yes, it is. But he gets what he deserves. We have to deal with random shit and babysit these kids and one guy comes here says we are not good administrators. Fuck no I wont let anyone talk shit about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Yes, it is. But he gets what he deserves. We have to deal with random shit and babysit these kids and one guy comes here says we are not good administrators. Fuck no I wont let anyone talk shit about that.

 

imagine getting worked up over what some argo window licker says lul 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.