Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nick Alvin

Moderator application - [AC]Nick_Alvin

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• Your in-game name
    [AC]Nick_Alvin
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    Pakistan GMT+5
  • How do you describe yourself as a                                      I'm friendly person, I'm well experienced player in Mudoo TDM and I only play SA:MP Mudoo RPG and Mudoo TDM. I am very patient and I like to work with admins in helping them out. I hate hackers who disturbs other players, I like justice.

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

When I see other admins performing their work like checking everyone to bust hackers and supporting every single player everytime, I always gets motivated by them, I would like to join them and help them, in everything. I want to stop hackers and let everyone play nicely. I want to support new players in teaching them server features and answering them their questions.

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

I want justice everywhere so I will not help anyone even my friend, if he ask for an unfair thing like if he ask for tp to somewhere like to get drops or something or if he want some free guns so I will not help him. Yes if he asks for something good which is fair I will help him like he is stuck or bugged somewhere of he lost his weapons because of bugs I will help him. Everyone is equal to me.

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

I will tell that guy that he is breaking rules and I will try to stop him any way possible. If he does not listen I will kick him so that he could not disturb some one's game and if he joins again I'll spectate him to see if he break the rules again, if he rule breaks again, I'll kick him once again, and I will also report him to  my senior staff members. 

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

Finally the server is released, so here are the stats....

• Screenshot of your in-game stats
    sa-mp-028.png.3eb6f604e6fd2afa84f8ef7a35d77f9e.png

Edited by Nick Alvin
  • Like 1

Hello @Riyan.

We are glad to announce that your moderator application has been noted, revised and considered as legible to pass the voting step by our community staff members.

Your English skills seems to be a bit acceptable but you need to improve it even though.

In the meantime remain patient and excited until the release of our SA:MP TDM server, and make sure to read all the terms and and conditions of this side of the Mudoo Community.

Best regards,

Senior

• Thanks 1

Hello @Nick Alvin,

Are you still interested? One way to respond to that is by showing up in the game and to making sure to gain our staff's trust and votes, and also to prove how capable you are for this position within the next upcoming days.

Kind regards,

Senior

• Like 1

I Recommend him;

+ Polite

+ Mature

+ patient

- In-active(Just try to improve your activity)

• Thanks 1

His english seems above average compared to the average player around, and the application looks like effort was put in.

Although,  you seem like you only want justice, and we're not specifically looking for Batman here, you are supposed to be willingly dedicate your time towards improving player's gameplay by giving them tips and stuff like that, punishing rulebreakers is just a part of this "job".

Regardless, I recommend him, you seem to have potential.

• Thanks 1

Seems active and has good behavior towards players and the staff. Found him helping newbies with server commands and procedures.

• Thanks 1

He's an helpfull player from what I've seen In-game, His english abilities are good, Not toxic and probably patiente.

Recommended.

• Thanks 1