Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kacper

Sorry Finneys - but we want a go too

18 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

We never had to establish Finney's Agriculture in the first place.

It's what we call entrepreneurship. You had to steal from Finney while you could have earned just as much as us by now, you little thief.

I might've got an easy shot back then, but its nothing compared to the money you people stole from the poor farmers you hungry infidels!

I already leased my farm out to another investment firm last week.

So no they don't own both FC farms.

8 minutes ago, Denzel said:

you people stole from the poor farmers you hungry infidels!

First of all they do not force someone to farm by putting a shotgun over their heads. They voluntarily call whoever is interested. Also they provide a good amount of payment/shares. Ofc the owner of the farm is supposed to earn more than the farmer himself. Not to mention the difference between earning of farmer and owner isn't a lot if you even know that.

blueberry and flint country are mine fuck off my property you commie cunts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tyrone. said:

#freethefarms

We want to grow our own grapes and potatoes not to buy from others. Its time to say stop to those bullshits.

You should be focused on all 3 divisions you're a part of, plus the administration. Doubt you can even spare an hour farming due to the fact you're quite occupied in game. 

Those supporting the idea of forcefully revoking the farms from  us just because we're overly rich are the ones who were previously fired from the company FA for stealing and the ones who don't understand the simple math that farming for an hour doesn't give you $30 000 but around $120 000. You lazy fucks just realized that the farming is very profitable 9 months after the server openning, now ya'll want what we got. You can cry out load all you want on forums, but you're not taking penny from us. We worked for it, earned it legit way, it's ours and it will remain that way. Go apply if you want a roleplay from us, or go beg Billy to grant you an access.

blueberry and flint country are mine fuck off my property you commie cunts

....what the Sir above said.

Edited by Setrakian

doesnt take an hour to plant a field 

lol big deal stealing grapes from FA considering you store thousands in you hq's. 9 months? lol everyone knew before no on can profit on their own anymore but have to apply for some company that pays fuckall. 120k? could make 240k from 15 min of farming and waiting a few hours

u worked for it, earned for it? pls 

apply for rp? no thanks im sure people would rather have their own farm. 

i said it before - i'll say it again

players/groups should be restricted to 1 farm only. gives other the opportunity to do their own things 

7 minutes ago, Kacper said:

doesnt take an hour to plant a field 

lol big deal stealing grapes from FA considering you store thousands in you hq's. 9 months? lol everyone knew before no on can profit on their own anymore but have to apply for some company that pays fuckall. 120k? could make 240k from 15 min of farming and waiting a few hours

u worked for it, earned for it? pls 

apply for rp? no thanks im sure people would rather have their own farm. 

i said it before - i'll say it again

players/groups should be restricted to 1 farm only. gives other the opportunity to do their own things 

Too bad you weren't using your brain 9 months ago and thought of buying it before us. You're just jealous because you missed an opportunity to achieve what we did. 

It's not a big deal that some of you stole a little amount of grapes which is literally just the smallest scratch of what we got, but it's quite pathetic seeing you cry now, whilst you were here before me and had more time to buy a farm, but you'll rather moan between each other and try to forcefully take something what was never yours nor what you ever put effort for.  It's not my problem you're impatient and can't drive a damn tractor for an hour, but it's also funny that you can spend hours shitting on people via forums from which you DON'T benefit. Try to find a legit way to take it away from us instead of gathering people with the same thinking way as you're and impeach us via another crying topic. 🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

• Like 2

You are still not making any sense whatsoever. "Big Deal" is theft is theft and hence why the majority of you were removed from our company. Bunch of thieves trying to profit yourselves and that's it. We could have used the farms privately for our own use and just grind money but instead we've created a company from scratch, dealt with other players to gain access, and whatnot. We created legal jobs for players to be able to make money off the farms as well, but enough for them to get paid for their work while not ruining the economy. Yes, we have very much worked for it and earned every dime we've got. 

"apply for rp? no thanks im sure people would rather have their own farm." - Clearly shows that you're only after money and trying to profit yourself instead of roleplaying on a server that's based on roleplay which you allegedly administrate. Just like how you managed to get Madd Doggs Mansion for free and trying to sell it for a nice cash out of thirty millions ($30m).

Even if players are restricted to 1 farm only (which makes no sense whatsoever), we'd still own them. And if such rule is implemented, which will never happen, so should Pay n' Sprays & Ammunations.

• Like 2

Hey stop seeking attention by creating these kind of topics.

OT:  You do know they got these farms on their own, yet you are crying like a 10 y/o because you could'nt get them. I dont see any point of this discussion rather then crying.

• Like 3

havent seen anyone asking for mad doggs except you - also its business as you say

i aint jealous - look at the other guys who havent played for 9 months

about the rp - ye so much rp driving a tractor and combine lol

how does impatience have anything to do with this? 

speaking of impeachment, how ironic 

4 hours ago, Ramo said:

This entire topic was created to slander the legendary uniqueness called 'Finney' simply because we have decided to give our votes to someone else other than their puppet.

Firstly, I do not have a networth of one hundred and fifty millions ($150m) as you claim I do. Secondly, we do not have access to every farm, infact 2 police officials have access to farms and use it quite actively. Thirdly, as it has been previously said by others, we've worked for what we have and we've aimed our goals to take over the farms since the beginning because we were smart enough to actually inspect the script and see what's profitable and what's not. We've wasted hours, days, weeks and months to get where we're at. You're only bitching because you're only realizing that you lazy eyed goldfish that farms are actually a worthy investment. Go bitch at Carlo for sitting on Market Ammunation and harvesting millions of it while jacking off at his group's ashes. Fourtly, Denzel, it's a fifteen minute job for $30K, meaning you can make approximately $120K an hour, which has been proven to be much more profitable than drugs. As my colleague and friend has said in the previous post, you're the one had to go against our company and try to steal our product. Fifthly, if the server's management does actually abuse their power and remove us from the farms "just so you can have a go too", it would very much ruin the entire economy system of the server.

Kindly the shut the fuck up,

The $150m-Networth-Claimed-Jew,

Declan Finney.

Absolutely correct. Those who want to enjoy farming should apply for Finneys agriculture as they are also providing regular players a platform in which they can enjoy and even earn through farming. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AndersCM said:

Fully supported

@freethefarms

He didn't care about the farms for a year. Now as he has earned enough from his heavy cop paychecks, corruption, and seizing he wants to own the farms. At least Finney's are letting others work on their farms and paying them good, you won't do shit for the public. 

• Like 2

Give me Market Ammunation. People that are barely playing dont deserve anything.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Setrakian said:

Try to find a legit way to take it away from us instead of gathering people with the same thinking way as you're and impeach us via another crying topic. 🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

We won't just "cry", we will take the farms in a legal way.

26 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Fucking money hungry, y'll should focus to roleplay first.

Fact.

I leased my farm out to Weston because he actually called me in-game and role-played an IC negotiation. Maybe if you actually tried contact the Finney's & owners of the other farms you might get somewhere. 

22 minutes ago, Billy said:

Fact.

I leased my farm out to Weston because he actually called me in-game and role-played an IC negotiation. Maybe if you actually tried contact the Finney's & owners of the other farms you might get somewhere. 

No sir thats no how it works. We rather make a hashtag like this is fucking Twitter and we pray HQ helps us get them!!

This whole topic is full of shit.

Finney's really worked hard for this and just getting a community to agree with you for some shitty farm that most of the player's can't even afford is retarded, you can probably afford one but like Hakeem said, you're mostly busy in-game. Why the fuck would you need a farm since you were saying "i earned millions in a day!"  Doesn't matter if you're a criminal or not, you can't just force someone to give you their hard work because you think you're special.

There was a thing that Eduardo suggested about some time ago, which is perfect, why not go support that? 

I agree with one group able to own one farm. That would work as a warehouse. The money should be refunded to Finneys and then this feature should be added. Support

18 minutes ago, Rooney said:

I am gay

hey motherfucking retard we own the farms before you even realize what is mudoo so shut the fuck up and go asslick somewhere else paki faggot