Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr.Brain

[IC]Talk with Governor (Ðr.ßråïñ)

Posted (edited)

kyvprjf.png

YKCDmEk.png

kyvprjf.png

This thread is alike talking Directly with honorable Governor (Dr.Brain).

You can talk on any topic with him, but if effected on Governor's Repsect then that guy will be arrested.

This thread is highly Moderated.

Think twice before posting anything here.

Just copy the format and post it here!

Dr.Brain Secretaries are allowed to answer.

Your ingame name:-

Your phone number:-

•This thread is opened for everyone!

Edited by Dr.Brain

Anthony Tagliatelli

What will you do regarding the organised crime around San Andreas?

Will our children ever be able to be safe in the streets?

Crime obviously is a concern to look at. Thank you for your question. I would look after it by conducting meetings with Chief of Police Department and other rank officers. I would plan my steps that would take place every 2-weeks. However, it'll be more focused over Death Match scenario in the early days. 

Thank you.

Your ingame name:- Kacper Williams

Your phone number: 987

Message:- Whats your comment on the accusations on withdrawing a weapon in public and aiming it at an innocent civilian? 

Your ingame name:- Rooney Williams

Your phone number:- 1565

Message:- Whats your opinion and action on the poor people getting no rights and getting bullied by the rich people? The poor people have no place to live and no place for employment/treatment. Provide them free hospitals and make new jobs, please.

Posted (edited)

@Kacper.

Is this a good question?
Well here is your answer.
This is the reality :-. Not on innocent civilian,

The person who was warned to stay away from Governor, later attacked the governor, punched/Slapped him in front of the whole state. 

He was warned before, but he was like not listening to the guard neither the Governor, 

We called Police and he attacked him for posting invalid announcements. Later on, Medic came and said You have no right to live anymore and ended that guy. 

I felt sad for him but maybe he was a Suspect or a terrorist came to blow up the governor, which cannot be tolerated.

Thank you, I hope you understand.

Edited by Dr.Brain

On 4/29/2019 at 8:34 PM, Rooney said:

Your ingame name:- Rooney Williams

Your phone number:- 1565

Message:- Whats your opinion and action on the poor people getting no rights and getting bullied by the rich people? The poor people have no place to live and no place for employment/treatment. Provide them free hospitals and make new jobs, please.

Thank you for your query! @Rooney

As the official Secretary to the Governor, I would like to tell you that presently we're undertaking a survey about the poor in the states of San Sndreas; As soon as we get the outcomes, we're going to plan further steps.

Additionally, previous governors & Mudoo developers have already created a variety of legal jobs that someone may additionally take to earn sufficiently in the states. But you may go ahead and suggest a new form of job in the RPG suggestion section. 

At this moment, the Legal Department of the Office of Governor have not seen a case wherein a poor got bullied via the wealthy & police went idle. Further, in case you undergo instances related to bullying, I would like to invite you to be the part of the legal advisory committee. You can observe by way of immediately sending an e mail to me ((forum pm)).

• Like 1

@Kacper

I would like to remain silent on this accusation for now since you've tried to defame me a couple of times whether it be your personal hate towards me or the failure of your friend during the elections. You've used your administration powers by having half-known situation in your favor fueled by all your hatred & jealously. 

My friend, I would like to ask your proof & clarification on why shouldn't I have had pulled the gun at that moment. Once you're here with all your proofs supporting your concern than only would I be able to answer your question. Also, please refrain from posting here until you get what I referred here.

• Like 2