Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iLLusioN_

Unbanned .DoomGuy_ banned by Senior

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    .DoomGuy_

• Which staff member banned you?
    [AG]Senior

• When did you get banned?
    12/03/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

sir i did'nt really meant to play unfair i just had aimbot in my folder(used to share a pc with someone) so i started using it somehow. i accept my mistake

Anyway i am very sorry for using aimbot please allow me to play on tdm server i love it, its the best server there is :(

PS: i used a random date up there because i don't remember the date i got banned

Hello, .DoomGuy_!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello @WeReWoLF,

Your unban request has been revised and analyzed, your motives to use hacks were so clear; to abuse and to win scores and kills illegaly while you were a staff member back then, which makes it a little bit harder for me to detect and believe your future intensions.

But you can try making me feel like I can trust you by answering some questions honestly, this could have a positive impact eventually and SURELY change the course of things if anything seemed to be uncorrect!

I will start by asking you; how many other accounts do you have in our server?

• Like 1

Only that one sir. before that i used to play as "iLLusioN" but one account at a time

(GogeTa in AG/UG)

Edited by WeReWoLF

OK, the account of yours that I banned for Proaim is named exactly like this: _WeReWoLF.

It looks like you have multiple accounts; .DoomGuY_iLLusioN_WeReWoLF.

Your account _WeReWoLF. has been banned for Proaim on 27 Oct 2018 at 18:36, therefore, you have created a new account named .DoomGuY_ on 10 Nov 2018 in order to avoid the ban!

Anything to say?

• Like 1

i had the name _WereWolf. when i applied for moderator and all the time afterwords, till i got banned

before that i used iLLusioN. and i used .DoomGuy_ on the server to see stuff didnt really do anything in the server, at that time server host was really down, terribly sorry for this ban evasion sir :(

Alright, I have trusted you once before and you did let me down; how am I supposed to know that will not happen again?

• Like 1

i wont do it again, im sorry i wont use any hacks again please let me play when the server comes back plzzz

OK, since you have 2919 scores and according to our punishments manual, you will be unbanned for 25% stats cut.

Do you agree? 

Edited by Senior
  • Like 1

yes plz, thanks sir :)

Fixed! 

~Senior

Edited by Senior

Your account has been unbanned.

You should be able to login after the server release, using _WeReWoLF. account.

Stats cut has been applied!

Best regards,

Senior

Edited by Senior
  • Like 1