Moderator application - [PR]Lone_Soul

• Your in-game name
    [PR]Lone_Soul
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    IRAN_(GMT+3:30)
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

hello 

my name is Mohammad Ali. I am a Muslim and a highschool student. I'm patient, helpful, fun and i have sympathy. i try to face the struggles of life as good as i can. i am hardworking and i always finish what i start. I am polite and i like polite people. i've made mistakes in my life and have learned things from them and i try not to do them again. i study the great people's lives and learn from them. i started playing video games at age 8. and i'm a fast learner. 

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

helping other people motives me to become a moderator. i really enjoy it. i really dislike hackers and i know how to clear their existence from the server. 

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

first i try to be patient with them. i will gladly help if i can. i will explain the rules. and if i had no idea how to help, i'll guide him towards other admins. 

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

i observe their actions to see what they have done wrong. then i'll report to a high rank admin to ban them and if there's none i'll kick em out. 

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

I was part of you and i like to back to staff for helping to server and clean server from hackers. i don't have any problem for spending time in server because my high school ended and i'm ready for back to my duty. 

• Screenshot of your in-game stats

You are mature, active and patient enough but the only problem of yours is english, i will stay neutral for now and i myself don't speak english much but just make it to understandable level and you will get my recommendation.