David Richman

Moderator application - [AC]Barricade

• Your in-game name
    [AC]Barricade
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    Pakistan, GM +5:00
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I am kind, mature, helpful and experience person. I can easily fit myself into surroundings and I suit in a team-working environment.

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

I want to utilise my experience in staff team and skills of being in staff team to help the server grow, plus, making server playable for players by busting hackers.

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

I will do him the favour until it is not unfair for others or he is getting an advantage.

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

I will try to teach him and I will keep an eye on him, if he still continues to rule break then I will punish him accordingly.

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

I have experience of being in staff team from Junior admins to the highest rank and in different types of servers. Plus, I am aware of different hacks.

• Screenshot of your in-game stats

1- I see him sometimes ig he seems to be experienced as he said.

2- Well you're a helper in RPG server don't know If you can manage to adminstrate in both servers at the sametime, But If you can then:

Recommended.

6 hours ago, Amine said:

1- I see him sometimes ig he seems to be experienced as he said.

2- Well you're a helper in RPG server don't know If you can manage to adminstrate in both servers at the sametime, But If you can then:

Recommended.

Barricade, 

You do need to be a little more active in-game. Other than that, you've good understanding of server features and commands and you're mature enough to deal with other players the way we require in staff.

For these reasons, I recommend you.

Regards,

Argon

Contact me or any manager in game for an interview.