Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trigger

Player report - James_Burke

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    John_Death

• Which player(s) do you want to report?
    James_Burke

• When did the rulebreak happen?
    07/24/19

• Which players did witness the rulebreak happening?
    No-one

• What happened? (quote what rule was broken)

First of all, He RAMMED me near LS bank and ran away, I followed him to RP with him and force him to give me money for breaking my car's headlight.

I found him outside Clothing Shop, I shouted him to stop! After he saw me stopping him, He started his bike and ran! I followed him and I got him outside Pay N Spray, I RPed with him that I shot his leg, and he pulled his gun without any RP CMDs like (/me, /l) nothing at all, and he didn't complied with me .....

Just pulled his gun and shot me, I got his all ammos in me. (Pro AIMBOT) 

and don't know why his health was restored too, 

And at last he killed me, Robbed my stuff and I lost my deagle and also my mask.  😔 Sad thing is no staff was online atm.

(((After doing this, I saw Gent_Kola saying that James killed him too, first rammed and then pulled gun without any RP. )))

• Evidence

You can check logs please.

Hi there i will be the administrator that will be handling this please be patient for the time being