Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LocMax

Chain of Contacts

Lately there's been continuous issues where players proceed to message every manager with same request, until one of the managers replies positively, in order to achieve a request. Such acts are not acceptable and are even punishable considering the intention. Furthermore, the issue expands to the fact that players continuously message community owners, and community managers for petty issues and questions, which could easily be solved by helpers or moderators. 

Therefore, it is necessary that we start enforcing a chain of contacts. The chain of contacts defines who is to be contacted first, and how will your issue / request travel up the ladder. Let's say you have a question, "can I use keybinds?" - should you ask that to a manager? no. You ask that to a helper. A helper, if he does not know the answer, will ask a higher ranked staff member. 

You must understand that the managers have a load of messages from a load of players continuously, and that we cannot continuously go into everybody's issues when the issue can be easily resolved by a low level staff member.

So, here's the order in which you must submit your requests or issues:

Spoiler

4EL7glG.png

First point of contact is a helper

If the helper does not know the answer, the helper will reach a moderator or an administrator and ask about the issue.

The administrator will answer the helper. If the administrator does not know the answer, he will reach a senior administrator.

The senior administrator will answer the administrator. If the senior administrator does not know the answer, he will reach a manager.

A manager will provide a definite answer if the lower ranked staff members did not know how to answer or handle.

Do NOT directly message managers for issues that can be resolved by lower level staff members. Issues that can be resolved by lower level staff members are:

• Refunds
  • Bans
  • Questions
  • Reports

Simply contact one of the lower level staff members first, and they will contact the managers if needed.

• Like 5

👍

Thanks for clarifying 

Edited by Damon

it should have been this way all along if somewhat managers weren't taking matters into their hands and allowing inferiors to breathe free.

Edited by Benjamin Robert

I really hope this doesn't stay in theory so I'm starting with me to make this change, althought it may sound utopic to some let's all try to achive it!

Helpers your role receives the greatest responsibility which is to handle information and situations and assign them to the correct people.

Hoping the best so we achieve this!

12 hours ago, amirhossein2 said:

lol, just trying to make it seem stupidly

that's the point of choosing helpers level 13 , when he was no experience and doesn't even know the most of the commands in server, the most of progresses, like doing heroin

actually here most of the  stupid dumb-actor helpers don't even know how an  M4 is made(that's an example), if you ask them, they ask stupid admins, stupid admin asks senior stupid admin, and so on

lets make it easy, i call server management and take my answer, as easiest as possible!

Its Quite clear you still dont understand the point of this post, Mathew is reiterating that there are petty and simple questions to which helpers, administrators ans senior administrators can handle. instead of bothering Community owners for simple things like server commands or players reports etc, there are people designated for such tasks. i find it quite uproarious that you find it productive and progressive to simply insult helpers and administrators, mind you these people are human beings they do not know everything hence they go higher up the chain for assistance. it is also unbecoming to simply judge helpers and administrators and simply assume they are useless whereas these people work timeout to ensure the server is enjoyable. if you are unsatisfied with how and administrator or helper handles a situation, the collection of proper evidence and articulating yourself in a cogent manager to managers whom will therefore deal with that administrator or helper accordingly.  i suggest you apply to be a member or staff to have first hand experience of the kind of treatment heleprs and administrators go through from players. i'll give you some context, administrator handles a typical death matching situation adresses both parties but one member feels that the outcome is unsatisfactory threatens "IM GOING TO GET A  MANAGER HERE NOW!!!!!! GET ME A MANAGER NOW!!!!!!!! STUPID ADMINS WHO THE FUCK MADE YOU AND ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!!!!" thats your everyday response even after a situation has been explained. after the threats the go spam tag  managers on discord even private message them. there are procedures and protocols to be followed, contacting managers or the community manager should be the very last thing after having exhausted all avenues 

• Like 1