26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

When it's okay to kill?

If your life is being threatened, there is a gun being aimed at you, you have every right to RP taking out a gun and shooting the man.

If you are suspected, and there are cops around you, surrounding you and your friend, you and your friend can fire at them by RPing it.

There are other ways of killing is allowed, if you are robbing someone, and they don't comply to anything you say, you can RP killing them and robbing them.

DM would be considered if you just randomly shoot someone on site for no absolute reason, etc.

16 minutes ago, Damon said:

If your life is being threatened, there is a gun being aimed at you, you have every right to RP taking out a gun and shooting the man.

If you are suspected, and there are cops around you, surrounding you and your friend, you and your friend can fire at them by RPing it.

There are other ways of killing is allowed, if you are robbing someone, and they don't comply to anything you say, you can RP killing them and robbing them.

DM would be considered if you just randomly shoot someone on site for no absolute reason, etc.

you're in no place to talk considering you have all your "ROLEPLAY" commands put onto a keybinder

DM is considered when you have no reason to kill to someone. You must have a prior interaction to kill someone in the first place. Robbing does NOT mean you always have to kill the person. You can always just knock them out (( rply ofc )) and move on. Doing /s stop and robbing people then killing them is shit RP, try to avoid that. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kacper said:

you're in no place to talk considering you have all your "ROLEPLAY" commands put onto a keybinder

DM is considered when you have no reason to kill to someone. You must have a prior interaction to kill someone in the first place. Robbing does NOT mean you always have to kill the person. You can always just knock them out (( rply ofc )) and move on. Doing /s stop and robbing people then killing them is shit RP, try to avoid that. 

The fuck? you literally just quoted what I just said and told me to shut up but okay buddy.

1 minute ago, Kacper said:

Also, whats wrong with having roleplay commands put onto a keybinder? there's no rules saying we cant do that, also, your PD officers have that as well, do you go and tell them to not speak because of that? I don't think so.

keybinder shouldn't be allowed then , its sets an unfair advantage for those who using it while others has to type every single word every damn time even for the same situations (which is not a big deal tho peeps do vary on wpm rate) & some lazy ***k's press couple of bottoms , aiming  both at the same time!

Police Officers find it useful to do since they don't have the time to type, "you have the right to remain silent..." etc, If PD is allowed, everyone should be allowed, and Keybinder is allowed for everyone, therefore, It's not a advantage.

its funny how often police dont have any time to do fundamental lines such as miranda rights . its fallen into criminals only to present an authentic rp  which could be stressful :) .

2 hours ago, Damon said:

But what with people who want get into criminal activity, you forbid them, that they can't use gun? And what with the play psychopath, which can have reason to kill or something, but someone tell you that was DM? What you do now? Btw... nowadays people can kill you for everything and in real life there are random situations, which someone can kill other or people who want  get rid of you and any others options... so when will be this correct DM?

17 hours ago, Damon said:

Police Officers find it useful to do since they don't have the time to type, "you have the right to remain silent..." etc, If PD is allowed, everyone should be allowed, and Keybinder is allowed for everyone, therefore, It's not a advantage.

I see you are talking about Miranda right .It is already server scripted we don't use keybinder for that.(/Mir)

17 hours ago, Sons said:

But what with people who want get into criminal activity, you forbid them, that they can't use gun? And what with the play psychopath, which can have reason to kill or something, but someone tell you that was DM? What you do now? Btw... nowadays people can kill you for everything and in real life there are random situations, which someone can kill other or people who want  get rid of you and any others options... so when will be this correct DM?

Unfortunately, this isn't 100% real life. If this was 100% real life, your hand would go numb after you shot 50 rounds of desert eagle to get him to stop running away or some shit.

After you ram your car on a building you would possibly die or faint, this isn't real life.  this is somewhat similar, with community rules which we must follow

10 hours ago, Damon said:

Unfortunately, this isn't 100% real life. If this was 100% real life, your hand would go numb after you shot 50 rounds of desert eagle to get him to stop running away or some shit.

After you ram your car on a building you would possibly die or faint, this isn't real life.  this is somewhat similar, with community rules which we must follow

It is real life, it's something different what you say; it's more unrealistic actions, which should be punishment and not go overboard with very or above realistic actions

Edited by Sons

I really don't know why you have to interact with people before killing them. If someone hires you to kill someone and you drive-by him you don't shout outloud 'hey dude i got a bounty on you, so here it goes'

if ur gangbanging you can just shout fuck em fools or something and thats all because same in irl

7 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

I really don't know why you have to interact with people before killing them. If someone hires you to kill someone and you drive-by him you don't shout outloud 'hey dude i got a bounty on you, so here it goes'

if ur gangbanging you can just shout fuck em fools or something and thats all because same in irl

Nah, I didn't say about it; "I got a bounty on you" but this thing, that everybody can kill x person for even stupid thing or in his opinion he had reason or he is racist and he don't like black people

1 hour ago, Sons said:

Nah, I didn't say about it; "I got a bounty on you" but this thing, that everybody can kill x person for even stupid thing or in his opinion he had reason or he is racist and he don't like black people

thats server logic yes

18 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

thats server logic yes

How do you think is it good or not?

11 hours ago, Sons said:

How do you think is it good or not?

what is good or not

server logic is bad, staff and management dont give a shit about just act like they on it all admins are lazy and just there for the title 🤣

1 hour ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

what is good or not

server logic is bad, staff and management dont give a shit about just act like they on it all admins are lazy and just there for the title 🤣

Why server logic is bad?  Give me examples. What would you change?

2 hours ago, Sons said:

Why server logic is bad?  Give me examples. What would you change?

everyone wants to own everything, making stupid mafias killing pople and cops for giving you a ticket bcs he doesnt like cops etc.

because its killing the fucking server and staff doesnt do anything about it

20 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

everyone wants to own everything, making stupid mafias killing pople and cops for giving you a ticket bcs he doesnt like cops etc.

because its killing the fucking server and staff doesnt do anything about it

It's a little not good, if they make mafias for killing people and cops, but on the other hand - why not, but should be very restrictive judical system. Second point is that, if they only killing people and cops without rp (I mean character development etc) - they shouldn't exist

16 hours ago, Sons said:

It's a little not good, if they make mafias for killing people and cops, but on the other hand - why not, but should be very restrictive judical system. Second point is that, if they only killing people and cops without rp (I mean character development etc) - they shouldn't exist

no, its not little not good its worst thing, they arent creative tgey just strike up the 16th mafia with knowing they will never reach high tops like bambino and tortolini and the server is now a Criminals & Cops RP Server

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

no, its not little not good its worst thing, they arent creative tgey just strike up the 16th mafia with knowing they will never reach high tops like bambino and tortolini and the server is now a Criminals & Cops RP Server

the server is now a Criminals & Cops RP Server

Fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Jаmes locked this topic