Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sTcorey

Rename the server to Mudoo CNR

Posted (edited)

just clearing stuff out,how DM rules work on mudoo,who gets affected by it and who doesnt get affected by it.

1.basically cops are favoured by admins(which are also PD members),on every single case the report turns down
examples:

1- https://youtu.be/_Cq0d_RWn0A
Went flying above LeT bunker,get sniped (DMed) by cops , guess what the admin response was XDDD
https://prnt.sc/ozqtka
- new rule,having a shotout somewhere means you can shotout anyone within that zone with no reason,DM allowed on it
-fact flying above a populated civil/cop area means provoking XDD
https://prnt.sc/ozquh5 https://prnt.sc/ozquwz https://prnt.sc/ozqvok
-it was a clear DM yet admin says go IA . . . . . . .
https://prnt.sc/ozqv17
-iS nOt dM sOrRy.
https://prnt.sc/ozqw7b
-sniping while piloting a plane , samp doesnt support it br00000000

2- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUOgaDEUy-o&feature=youtu.be
there was no airspace closed announcment since the time i logged in yet dis happenS broS + look at the nice sniper skilbot XDDD
this is what maruc said days/weeks ago https://prnt.sc/ozr1p4
yet he supported shooting 2 planes flying above cops now tell me which has more threat,people next to turfs or flying planes which cant even shot XD

Matrix, our beloved admin was involved in it and he opened fire without roleplaying it. Ok. Got reported? Ok. Now it's job of admins to show concern and atleast reply if the report is under process of whatever but nah, it'll just go on pending and after 2 months, someone will reply "Matrix has been verbly warned, thank you for reporting".
And there are alot of cops who mock criminal groups for just being in-game for the purpose of DM. just asking, what's your contribution towards the roleplay of server? /b1 & /b2 ? "Show me your passport sir." /fine. That's your roleplay? On other scenarios, you don't even have to roleplay, such as weed fields. Cops are literally always looking for any minor situations where they can pull out their weapons and show how OP they are. Let's talk about turfs, turfs are supposed to be a gang-war kind of implication between two criminal organisations but for cops? It's of no concern. Yes, people die at turfs but they shouldn't be hysterically aware if the turf is being captured. If they see a blinking turf, they call whole PD and camp around so they can interfere and shoot both parties just because they enjoy DM.
At the end, they'll blame criminal groups for being the cause of current server status which is equal to a newly scripted CNR server under development.
The major reason mudoo has become CNR is because of the staff, all of them are really fast at helping out new players and spamming "do NoT taLK iN othER lanGUageS" but when it comes to handling reports, they do nothing. If the forum reports are taken seriously, everyone would be concerned and more players will be tempted to file reports. It's okay for admins to favour their friends a bit, it's human nature, no one is 100% pure but atleast stay by your words and don't just crush the players whom you have a personal grudge against. 90% of the admins think they have become super humans if they become admins and they can't make mistakes.

Edited by sTcorey
  • Like 5

This is the best topic that I've ever saw before. +1, the cops are shooting me when I have deagle only and they are using M4/Snipers. "Report to IA" and they are getting verbals every single time. 

nah the fact we are named ROLEPLAY is the light of the server.

this server is unique the way it is, it doesnt need any name changes IMO

12 minutes ago, Damon said:

its not unique  the management is so desperate for admins, but you don't need 15 admins and 16 helpers when 5 active admins who care about their community and not sigh after having to come to a report after they afked on the server for 5 hours straight and are actually passionate about what they are doing

43 minutes ago, Damon said:

Men u didn't even read the topic lol

Yeah well clearly the staff has done their jobs, it doesn't matter how many staff members there are as long as the servers well and going.

this was funny as shit imo i got fucked for no reason a few weeks back.

Just now, Salvatore said:

@DamonYou trolled him, and when he came back to troll you, you recorded and reported him ?

"this was funny as shit imo"

Keep it on topic

So for what i see is that PD needs to be tweaked with a little

Cut the IA shit and let admins handle cop situations considering cops cant handle complaints properly (with a proper system thats not biased)

Only admin related stuff so admins clearly cant handle corruption or so etc..

Admins should be able to suspend cops that misuse script

unbiased post regarding the 2 videos.

Both videos, blatant DM. 0 warnings via PSA or /pilot. Cops should have been DMed and Marcus should have punished them instead of creating shit like he did. 

The end.

You got it mixed up. Cops'n'Robbers is a server where criminals and cops are two teams and equally balanced. There's no balance in a roleplay server. Police is a government agency made to enforce the law. The police get funded in real life by government and are in possession of free patrol vehicles, free duty equipment, which includes weapons, and other necessities such as ballistic vests and so on. 

Now that we have that out of the way, we'll move on to the next point - which is criminals. A big majority of Mudoo criminals, about 90 percent, are blatant shit in roleplay. They do not roleplay fear, or are willing to comply with police on most basic situations such as traffic stops. High majority of traffic stops ends up in a pursuit, evasion, and an eventual shootout. Why is that so? because it's a big deal for one to pay a fine or get a warning? or because they are hungry for action?

And then, there are a big majority of situations where there's one suspect of a specific group, let's call it Mafiotti. John_Mafiotti gets pulled over, and evades. He then crashes and barricades in a property. After 1 minute there's 20 random civilians at scene because John Mafiotti called backup in WT. That is another example of things that are unrealistic. When have you seen any mafia risking themselves for a guy who went ape shit over a traffic stop? 

Mafias operate behind scenes and are not willing to be exposed to the police or be known to police. Mafias conduct illegal activities as far as possible away from police.  Meanwhile, on Mudoo, mafias are a cliche of a tuned sultan or an infernus or an NRG, /s stop for kidnap, =HELP HELP IDLEWOOD for every situation, and acting like every single member is big invincible boss.

The mentality of our players is what is broken in this server, not the scripts, not the rules. When players decide to play for roleplay and not for shootouts and winning situations, then the server will stop being TDM / CNR and will become a roleplay server.

And about your videos - you speak of CnR and how Mudoo isn't roleplay - where in any serious roleplay server is there a random lad flying a jet so low to the ground and over an active crime scene involving barricaded terrorists or a weed plantation? 

And lastly just for reference, I'm not supporter of what's shown in the videos:

29-08-2019 14:10:10 - Matthew_Carter (5)(2): /r shoot at only people with guns in hands

29-08-2019 14:10:49 - Matthew_Carter (5)(2): /M ONLY SHOOT PEOPLE WITH GUNS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The most disturbing part is that we have lost some very good roleplayers both cops and criminals because of this putride mentality of what is perceived to be roleplay. I personally have witnessed multiple counts of criminal factions that have come to the aid of their members for a bloody traffic  stop. A player literally left the very next day because of that kind of roleplay which consists of dm hungry players. A bloody simple traffic stop turned into a shootout, issue is the mentality around here this "i want to win" sickness.  I find it peculiar that your flying so low on active crime scenes judging from your vidoes, it is disturbing acts such as those where a sultan or Huntley filled with 4 peoples suddenly pulls up and when asked to back off its some blah blah rubbish about friend and rights only for the bloody thing to turn into a shootout. Im personally sick of this worn out version of what criminals perceive as  roleplay where every small thing has to result in a shootout. You also have players deliberately instituting criminal activities directly infront of cops so as to provoke a response. Small things such as crashing into other players or cops or stalking cops and players only for it to turn into a shootout

Edited by Weston

Posted (edited)

I was at the hill near smuggle, Jo Tacos and his pet Charles came DBing from their infernus and shot me dead. When I said it was DM, I was told "smuggle zone is DM zone". So I followed his instruction and luckily another smuggle appeared in a few hours. I was already camping at SF ship waiting for smuggle, A helper cop came, I told him to leave, he reloaded his gun on me and I killed him. Now Raul comes and he was unaware of the new rule created by Jo Tacos " Smuggle zone is dm zone". I was warned. It is fine if admins DM. And luckily the admin report system is shit too. If admins do a rule break, they should be reported and humiliated in front of players like a few other communities are doing. They punish their admins in front of their players.

Edited by Daryl

2 hours ago, Daryl said:

I was at the hill near smuggle, Jo Tacos and his pet Charles came DBing from their infernus and shot me dead. When I said it was DM, I was told "smuggle zone is DM zone". So I followed his instruction and luckily another smuggle appeared in a few hours. I was already camping at SF ship waiting for smuggle, A helper cop came, I told him to leave, he reloaded his gun on me and I killed him. Now Raul comes and he was unaware of the new rule created by Jo Tacos " Smuggle zone is dm zone". I was warned. It is fine if admins DM. And luckily the admin report system is shit too. If admins do a rule break, they should be reported and humiliated in front of players like a few other communities are doing. They punish their admins in front of their players.

https://forum.mudoogaming.com/index.php?/forms/13-samp-mrp-report-a-staff-member/

• Like 1

@Weston what about cops chasing us for no reason amd when we stop hes just wasting time if its more than 2 people in a car he just calls backup because he knows it will turn into shootout and his backup is so fucking annoying even if u dont want to start shootout or someth they call backup and dissappear from scene and when we start driving again he just /su's us and boom directly shooting.

this kind of topics doesn't change a damn thing either reinforce roles to the minimalist (which could give a strong sense of authoritarianism)

or wait for people to hopefully evolve their mentality (unlikely)  just accept the static situation as it is.

• Like 1

In memoruim you are absolutely correct these topics dont change a damn thing. I also dont expect a bunch of 12 year olds to suddenly evolve and start roleplaying, ive always advocated for harsh rules with minimal chances. Specifically death matching rules and roleplay rules. Rules that are very specific under what circumstances  you can institute shootouts or something of that sorts. Its come to a point to a point where i dont even participate in car chases anymore simply because people are looking for a car chase. I only respond to legitimate criminal roleplay such as a kidnapping or weed fields. I dont have the tume nor energy to participate in meaningless 30 minute chases that will result in 3 other people showing up during the chase that say "i WaNt tO SEe bRo" only when they get arrested or sued for interfearing in a pursuit they go and cry on /p that cops are retarded and su them for nothing. Mind you the go and make a useless report for an ic matter but somehow admin is expected to deal with it. I've personally resorted to instructing my officers not to participate in meaningless chases that are clearly for cop baiting purposes.  

4 hours ago, RAGERaven said:

I always said rename it to CNR

Go read Mathews point about cnr and what cnr is

Posted (edited)

The purpose of this thread is not just to cause drama, it's posted to draw the attention of admins towards reports and the managers should look into the staff reports and conclude them so players will think yeah something is happening. If the reports go unread and on pending for over a month, the players will obviously think that the staff isn't even interested and they don't give a damn about it. You can check the report sections, there are even some reports from July on pending. Do you think people will tend to report after seeing that?  

And about your videos - you speak of CnR and how Mudoo isn't roleplay - where in any serious roleplay server is there a random lad flying a jet so low to the ground and over an active crime scene involving barricaded terrorists or a weed plantation? 

fbKMk6B.png

xLvYrvE.png

I assume the turfing scenario isn't different either. Just let us know about the solid regulations about it. All of the admins have different opinion on different shootouts, Bruce stated that it's blatant DM but the manager is saying that it's not. Marcus is saying that they opened fire just because there was a drive-by threat from the seagull (Not even making this up). If all the admins will have same opinion, then the players might take the staff more seriously and adjust according to the rules.  If people will get punished for DM more often, others might seek a lesson and reduce their DM hunger. 

A bloody simple traffic stop turned into a shootout, issue is the mentality around here this "i want to win" sickness.  I find it peculiar that your flying so low on active crime scenes judging from your vidoes, it is disturbing acts such as those where a sultan or Huntley filled with 4 peoples suddenly pulls up and when asked to back off its some blah blah rubbish about friend and rights only for the bloody thing to turn into a shootout. Im personally sick of this worn out version of what criminals perceive as  roleplay where every small thing has to result in a shootout. 

Check report section of "Group report - Andolini". Matrix is an admin, they rammed Ned with intention, insulted ICly and then he got out of the vehicle, opened fire right after saying "Motherfucker" without any roleplay. Not even "takes out weapon from his holster and switches safety off."

So if he goes unpunished and the group stays official, people will think that it's normal to start a shootout without any roleplay and you can ram others without roleplaying that either. If that was a different group, i'm pretty sure they would have been warned. 

Staff should exclude their ego, harsh behavior and the thought that they are perfect roleplayers who can't make mistakes ever. If the criminals are in "i want to win" sickness, then the staff is in "i am perfect" sickness. 

Edited by sTcorey

The server was okay in the begininng, then came the sloppy times (2018 summer and etc)

Then it became devastated for players and players did come right after, but they were all pakis and half of them was probably recruited into mafias via discord by their friends or something.

now everyone's p2w mentality and the server cant function properly

But this could be controlled if the staff wouldn't be just staff for 'ahahahah i'm an admin/moderator on a server hahahahaha i wont do shit but just have these shiny tags on my name' every single time in the last few months i believe that admins take such a big sigh on coming to a single report IG, handling a report on forums. most newer admins cant even do their job properly

I don't disagree with your claims that the staff is not synchronized and that there are staff members enforcing different rules different ways. That is something that must be changed and fixed. And I also don't disagree with the fact that staff complaints take too long to handle. All complaints should be solved within 48 hours in my opinion. But that kind of timeframe requires completely dedicated and active managers. And that is another thing that brings an issue on why it can't be a reality. 

Leonardo and I have already planned to make reports (player and staff) take 48 hours at max instead of dragging it for months. We have also consequently began de-centralizing things from managers to senior admins in order to expand manpower that can do certain things. In short time, senior admins will be able to access logs and to handle more things that they couldn't until now. 

Staff needs a lot of improvements and fixing, there are a lot of issues there and there are imperfect staff members. That is a fact.

Just now, LocMax said:

I don't disagree with your claims that the staff is not synchronized and that there are staff members enforcing different rules different ways. That is something that must be changed and fixed. And I also don't disagree with the fact that staff complaints take too long to handle. All complaints should be solved within 48 hours in my opinion. But that kind of timeframe requires completely dedicated and active managers. And that is another thing that brings an issue on why it can't be a reality. 

Leonardo and I have already planned to make reports (player and staff) take 48 hours at max instead of dragging it for months. We have also consequently began de-centralizing things from managers to senior admins in order to expand manpower that can do certain things. In short time, senior admins will be able to access logs and to handle more things that they couldn't until now. 

Staff needs a lot of improvements and fixing, there are a lot of issues there and there are imperfect staff members. That is a fact.

The worst thing is that management is so desperate for admins which you dont need. Managers and/or Server Leaders should make new staff becoming moderators, admins, senior admins and make them ready for their duties and know what to do. You don't need 15 admins, 6 moderators, when seriously 5 admins who take their duties seriously and not just as a big sigh or something then the server would be fine, I believe