Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RAGERaven

Make staff reports VISIBLE

Yeah make it visible we dont even know what happened to the guy we reported what was the response ...

+Support, they should be public and everyone should be able to see if their staff reports are really being handled. When staff members rule break, they should be humiliated in front of everyone.

Posted (edited)

Staff reports are only visible for managers and above. And they should remain like that. Such reports are not to be shared with everyone.  If you want an update on your report just contact one of the managers and they can give you an update on it.

Edited by Bruce

I don't know why do you want this or why it would even benefit for everyone, plus lets just transfer this topic into suggestions man

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Staff reports are only visible for managers and above. And they should remain like that. Such reports are not to be shared with everyone.  If you want an update on your report just contact one of the managers and they can give you an update on it.

3 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

I don't know why do you want this or why it would even benefit for everyone, plus lets just transfer this topic into suggestions man

Supported,making them visible will make the reported admins actually give a fuck about being admin reported and not go around "go ahead staff report me haha"

There is no reason to make staff reports publicly. In a lot of cases they are complex situations which we need to judge very carefully. We are handling every report as good as possible, even if it takes some time.

In case the reporter did not receive an answer to his report over discord, in-game or by implication on his unban request, a forum message will always be send to the reporter.

1 hour ago, Mikro said:

There is no reason to make staff reports publicly. In a lot of cases they are complex situations which we need to judge very carefully. We are handling every report as good as possible, even if it takes some time.

In case the reporter did not receive an answer to his report over discord, in-game or by implication on his unban request, a forum message will always be send to the reporter.

Other communities are doing it too. It isn't a national security issue that needs to be buried. Player reports should be hidden too then if u can't make staff reports visible.

We are not other communities. Within staff reports we usually go into quite some details with logs and all. These logs, which also include other players, are not supposed to go out in the public. I have yet to see an actual argument on why making it public would good.

Also, the whole reason why this post was made, shows already that this is a bad idea. The poster made a staff report about a week ago, which is still under investigation as the reporter brought no evidence at all. This means we have to put a lot of effort into actually finding the correct situation in the logs. This whole idea was put up here because of selfish concerns.

And yes, we are slow with handling staff reports. Our apologies for that. You will receive some answer when we are done investigation your reports.

6 hours ago, [Mi6]Lance said:

Why do you even care lol

Yup, save your ass.

27 minutes ago, RAGERaven said:

Yup, save your ass.

As far as I know, I was never reported, There is nothing to save over here.

53 minutes ago, RAGERaven said:

Atleast make it visible to player reporting someone.

You will hear of the outcome.

12 hours ago, RAGERaven said:

Yeah make it visible we dont even know what happened to the guy we reported what was the response ...

I deny.

18 minutes ago, Damon said:

I don't understand why you need staff reports to be visible. If you report someone, an admin brings you both into a area and talks about the situation. After the situation, the "BAN/WARN/TEMPBAN" gets announced in the chat, what else do you need? You get informed if the person you reported got a consequence or not, so theres no need for it to be visible imo

He means the reports where you report a staff member in forum.