Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michelle

It's time to change!

Hello, Before you judge the title above, let's talk about the chaos that has happened lately, as we know a few days or months ago players only do shootout every time or kidnap and such daily basis, People only do that because of OOC status and bring it into IC . Nobody role plays everything that happens in game even tho it IS NOT voided in most cases (car crashes, shoot outs etc). I don't really know, I'm bringing it up so it can be discussed. Wanna see what others have to say about this. Also the server has a good scripting and mapping which offers good possibilities and opportunities to do ROLEPLAY. The point is I only give my opinion that I have been thinking lately about this server and what I feel, so please discuss what is wrong, what should be done to improve roleplay on this server, Have a good day.

criminials are the ones blamed for the shit RP and starting shotouts for shit reasons but hey look at this ^ not a SINGLE line not a single WARNING and all that happend cause some retarded cop used /panic for no reason but we all know how did the cops respond after they DMedmary-lying-antshot.png.9dab2db4323e311e63404f621269c1ee.png

jackangry.png.b5f41a0252ac80d819a6d870b86c99e2.png jack-driver-lie.png.0f71e3d9e1992b59a878a977391da7fb.png

and of course a shotout will start after all that mass DM

mary-lying-antshot.png

Edited by sTcorey

What about Carters making a criminal group and RPing as a criminals? Let's see how managers RP as criminals and what they do when cops DM them.

• Like 1

My point is that people should start to be open minded and try to seek more information for what they're trying to roleplay, so they roleplay it the right and best way, and not decide OOCly about your character.

20 minutes ago, Daryl said:

What about Carters making a criminal group and RPing as a criminals? Let's see how managers RP as criminals and what they do when cops DM them.

I actually like the idea.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, sTcorey said:

criminials are the ones blamed for the shit RP and starting shotouts for shit reasons but hey look at this ^ not a SINGLE line not a single WARNING and all that happend cause some retarded cop used /panic for no reason but we all know how did the cops respond after they DMedmary-lying-antshot.png.9dab2db4323e311e63404f621269c1ee.png

jackangry.png.b5f41a0252ac80d819a6d870b86c99e2.png jack-driver-lie.png.0f71e3d9e1992b59a878a977391da7fb.png

and of course a shotout will start after all that mass DM

mary-lying-antshot.png

It's a shame to see that happen, Anthony. but I don't want to judge it first, I don't know what really happened in that scene, maybe some high ranks in SAPD can pay more attention to this and try to improve it

29 minutes ago, Daryl said:

Carters show some rp

1 hour ago, Daryl said:

yes lets delete cops lol

Let me put some facts in here as everyone points at Carters:

1. /equip was nerfed to only allow police to take 10 M4s and Sniper Rifles per two hours
  2. equip cooldown was increased from 60 sec to 160 sec just as /use food and /use case
  3. armored trucks are non repairable at pay'n'spray
  4. volunteer system was restricted to manual invitations
  5. volunteers barely have any permissions (such as taser and so on)
  6. joints and syringes were added to criminals to give them an ability to have same resistance to damage as SWAT
  7. taser was made to give no damage and to not affect people aiming a gun or recently shooting
  8. vehicle armoring was made purchasable so people can also get higher vehicle durability
  9. BLS kits were added so people can also revive mid shootout instead of waiting on EMS

I believe that objectively everything has been done to provide criminals with enough abilities and opportunities as opposed to police side. However, the minds of the 'criminals' in this server are corrupt and not in the right place. This server was renamed from RPG to Roleplay to make it more straight about what we're trying to have as a server. Instead, we have the so called 'criminals' wanting no risks, no effort in illegal work, high paychecks from the illegal activities, and also full equality with police. Hey, you're in the wrong server. 

There are definitely retarded cops out there and there always will be retarded people, not are they only in PD, they're also on criminal side. 

The bottom point here is, criminals are greedy, and they want more and more 'equality'. No. It's not gonna be added. Roleplay is not about team equality and better enhanced shootouts, it's about roleplay. You don't want to be bothered by cops? don't commit crimes. Cops pull you over for no reason? report them. You're now gonna go "Oh my god I Report 5584 times nothing happen". PD complaints can be improved and should be improved to be resolved quicker and to have the complainant informed of actions. However, just because you complain on somebody, it doesn't mean that you're right. And it doesn't mean that it'll be an immediate discharge for every complaint. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LocMax said:

Let me put some facts in here as everyone points at Carters:

1. /equip was nerfed to only allow police to take 10 M4s and Sniper Rifles per two hours
  2. equip cooldown was increased from 60 sec to 160 sec just as /use food and /use case
  3. armored trucks are non repairable at pay'n'spray
  4. volunteer system was restricted to manual invitations
  5. volunteers barely have any permissions (such as taser and so on)
  6. joints and syringes were added to criminals to give them an ability to have same resistance to damage as SWAT
  7. taser was made to give no damage and to not affect people aiming a gun or recently shooting
  8. vehicle armoring was made purchasable so people can also get higher vehicle durability
  9. BLS kits were added so people can also revive mid shootout instead of waiting on EMS

I believe that objectively everything has been done to provide criminals with enough abilities and opportunities as opposed to police side. However, the minds of the 'criminals' in this server are corrupt and not in the right place. This server was renamed from RPG to Roleplay to make it more straight about what we're trying to have as a server. Instead, we have the so called 'criminals' wanting no risks, no effort in illegal work, high paychecks from the illegal activities, and also full equality with police. Hey, you're in the wrong server. 

There are definitely retarded cops out there and there always will be retarded people, not are they only in PD, they're also on criminal side. 

The bottom point here is, criminals are greedy, and they want more and more 'equality'. No. It's not gonna be added. Roleplay is not about team equality and better enhanced shootouts, it's about roleplay. You don't want to be bothered by cops? don't commit crimes. Cops pull you over for no reason? report them. You're now gonna go "Oh my god I Report 5584 times nothing happen". PD complaints can be improved and should be improved to be resolved quicker and to have the complainant informed of actions. However, just because you complain on somebody, it doesn't mean that you're right. And it doesn't mean that it'll be an immediate discharge for every complaint. 

ur still biased

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

My point is that people should start to be open minded and try to seek more information for what they're trying to roleplay, so they roleplay it the right and best way, and not decide OOCly about your character.

I am just saying this.

• Like 1

I support Daryl, why not Carters go to criminal side and have a taste of it rather than leading PD themselves and creating new divisons to lead them themselves?

Let them also see that who is the real "DM'er" either cops or criminals

Edited by Rooney

42 minutes ago, Rooney said:

I support Daryl, why not Carters go to criminal side and have a taste of it rather than leading PD themselves and creating new divisons to lead them themselves?

Let them also see that who is the real "DM'er" either cops or criminals

Example of a young lad selectively reading and ignoring a giant chunk of text because he has nothing to say on the arguments presented there

8 hours ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

Remove Gambinos and BCR and server will be 50% DM free.

What about you delete your existence, mini me.

I see such topics super useless. Not because of the FIRST POST. But because of people try to turn every single topic upside down with their bulshittery...

Well the Server is not A Heavy RP server , Still some mistakes are done by Everyone 

Currently the Server is divided into 3 groups 

1. SAPD and all the Cops Divisons.

2. BCR and Gambinos .

3. Corleones and Aldo's 

Well everytime 2 of these groups are at Fight , and none of them show RP  Everyone just /me shoots and /me Frisk , thats all these groups Do.

As for Carters to Join the Criminal Side i will say that Some of them should stay with SAPD and some should join Crimianls.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Now how to Overcome this thing , 

1) Divide the Server to Different Cities , Divide SAPD in to Sub branches Like LSPD , SFPD and LVPD . Each branch can call Backup to other cities Under some Rules/Regulations . Restrict other cops not to leave their Cities like LSPD can only work in LS and Badlands. when LVPD needs backup 1 team will be send to LVPD from LSPD.

2) Divide the mafia's/Gangs  to Different Cities Like Gambinos in LS , Corleaones in LV  e.t.c and restrict Mafia's  to RP in their specific area  and Gangs in their specific Hoods. 

3) Some time things are taken Mistakenly Like Last time We all Gathered at BCR Bunker and within 5-6 minutes Whole Srt and Swat was there , Even tho none of Us was Suspected. Next i saw 2 hunters and 1 hydra there. DON'T take everything this serious. 

This in not ONLY DONE By Cops , Criminals also Do it like calling backup At only a TS. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Well in this way i Think WE can promote Some RP instead of BullShit /me SHoots  and /me Frisks . 

Currently  GTA SA is divided into 3 big cities and many small towns Divide the PD like as followsspacer.png

Like this Make the Mafia's Divide to Different Cities , this will Lower the DM rate.

Now For small Mafia's they can Work under same Cities.

HERE Main Large Mafia's/Groups are 

1- La Familia Di Andolini 

2-THE GAMBINO FAMILY - (LA COSA NOSTRA)

3-The Corleone Mafia

4-CENTRAL SIDE CREW 

5-Bone Country Goverment

And other smaller mafia's /GRoups

1- The Cesairo Cartel

2-The Luciano Family

3-THE BONANNO MAFIA 

Divide them to Different Cities and Town's Where they will control the Drugs and Arms Trade.

AS For Alliance Make no mafia can Make Alliance With other Mafia's and gangs.

Someone well said it: ''Mudoo is a light RP server but enforces heavy RP rules in the same time.'' moderators and admins are enforcing rules which don't even exist in the /rules

The first  things to be fixed  are the rules which are really MESSED for e.g: you can use discord to call backup but you cannot use PM or  /gm,in this case PM is OOC and it's not allowed,discord is OOC but it's allowed (?????)

46 minutes ago, sTcorey said:

Someone well said it: ''Mudoo is a light RP server but enforces heavy RP rules in the same time.'' moderators and admins are enforcing rules which don't even exist in the /rules

The first  things to be fixed  are the rules which are really MESSED for e.g: you can use discord to call backup but you cannot use PM or  /gm,in this case PM is OOC and it's not allowed,discord is OOC but it's allowed (?????)

How will you prove that someone is requesting backup via discord. We cannot control it hence we do not enforce it. Everyone does it criminals cops civilians medics truckers pimps hookers and what not. We can control PM and GM hence we forbid it.

@LocMaxI have read every message here, I just presented my opinion, nothing else. Please, everyone has their own opinions...

The topic that I created it is to recover and discuss the problems that often occur on this server, not to blame each other. So please stay on topic.

to be honest, this is a very pointless topic, this will go nowhere each side is too immature to work on the existing facts. we've got criminals crying about cops we've also got cops crying about criminals. there is simply nothing wrong with Mathew's scripts, in fact, they are suited to roleplay. the problems arise when 1. a toxic neadethalistic mindset is fed into new players, 2. people report each other for pathetic reasons in-game "AIMBOT" just because they died. the problem is we have toxic individuals that 24/7 have to shit talk the server and their toxicity manifests itself down to the players or the group members. about administrators, I fully agree it is clear there are administrators who apply different standards of the rules which is very concerning, some don't even bother doing their jobs at all. the other kind of disgusting attitude that has to change in this server is this "fuck you" attitude and "IM GOD ADMIN" attitude which clearly has found its way into the server. clearly the vetting process for selecting admins has to be better. I would also like to see myself group leaders actually take charge in disciplining group members PD and criminals. simply kicking someone isn't enough. my other grif is with how we've allowed spontaneous "mafias" to exist, I have time and time again said limit this nonsense because of half the time the group leaders of the new mafias have no damn clue what the hell they are doing. what is rather annoying is this boring argument about cops randomly pulling over people, I fully agree we have a few autistic cops that randomly pull people over for no damn reason, likewise I don't know what criminals expect cops to do when you openly violate laws its as if you expect them to sit back and watch this shit show happening. clearly there is now a competition of who can kill the most cops. about the carters being criminals, this is exactly what I'm referring to there is a toxicity that has manifested itself here because of preconceived ideas about particular individuals, that finds its way to new players. half the new players don't even know why they hate the carters but have been told ideas about them. I always say if you don't like how things are run in a particular field, come join it yourself and improve it if you feel you can run it better. don't be an armchair critique, if you don't like administrators and how they do their jobs apply to be one and change the culture. I always tell my fellow officers not to entertain the shit-talking of cops in public chat because it devolves into a brainless argument where you end up losing a few brain cells over it.

Edited by Weston
  • Like 1

Maybe you are right this is a topic that is not worth it to discuss it, honestly I really want to change the mindset of the players to improve your roleplay but always day after day all you think is to do a shootout and such with a reason it doesn't make sense and there is no background story behind it and after that if group A loses to group B. They just reports each other so that one of them doesn't want to lose and accept their lose at all, on the other side of the server are players who don't have enough good attitude, the job is only spreading toxic in public chat or even to people he doesn't like, so again don't blame one another it doesn't solve the problem at all, this server already has enough problem, I want you to work together to increase roleplay activity on this server, if some players don't have pe experience to roleplay then teach them how to do it, rather than teaching how to do deathmatch or roleplay that doesn't make sense, maybe what Weston has said is right as well.