Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iLLusioN_

bunch of suggestions

the server is great so far but it needs improvements, here is a list of suggestions:

1. Re-map the spawn place, make a floating one, which is alot cooler (i can do the mapping), As a lobby,  Also add a score-system

2. Add an in-game trading system, with commands like /deal <player name> <item name> <amount> <for: item name> <amount> eg: /deal ImTiMoN dirt 64 diamond blocks 64 etc, and /adeal (accept deal) /rdeal (reject deal)  also to accept deal u have to be close to that player, OR however else can a trade system works (that was just an example) 

3. Add a lobby(same as the spawn point) with teleportation commands or ways to different gamemodes (Factions/survival , Mobs-slaying(will explain this 1), sky wars, bed wars and Clan-wars, in a closed stadium and ffa maybe) These gamemodes (other than survival) should not effect survival gm in any way, they are for making score and money and clan score only
i) This is how mobs-slaying mod works: you enter a map with different rooms with mobs in them, you start with the easiest and ascend to the hardest, and get score based on your kills, multiple players may join at the same times
ii) Sky wars: there's a map with a large floating island surrounded by many smaller islands, we can get loot from each island and kill opponents, and the last one standing wins

iii) Bed wars: there's a small town-like map with small 5x5x5 or 6x6x6 rooms where players spawn near beds, each team has a different color for the bed, the goal of each team is to protect that bed, there can be like 3 or 4 teams based on the playerbase, whichever bed survives wins

iv) Clan-war: its a faction vs faction gm a map with 2 medium sized bases each having 1 spawn-point for each clan, also both clans should be given the same loot, they both fight off normally, whoever wins wins. (gets score)

v) FFA: Free for all is a gm where we spawn in a map with equal and same amount of tools, we fight off normally and the last 1 standing wins score and money etc

4. Add a clan/faction system with faction chat and commands like: /Finfo (faction info), /Fmembers, /Fmanage (to manage ranks names and Permissions if possible) /Fkick, /Fsetrank, etc

5. Add a system that keeps re-spawning the ender-dragon over time

6. Allow us to hold shield and other stuff in our left hand, also sometimes we randomly get shield in our left hands and it disappears when we move it to invenory

7. There should be rewards like: money for being online for 1 hour and score for being online for 2 hours etc,

8. Add an anti-cheat of minecraft, it works alot better than that of samp,

9. Add a selling system in shop where we can sell blocks and other stuff for specific prices and buy enchanted books and diamonds etc.

10. Add a hide-and-seek mod with some system that hides your name 

Edited by WeReWoLF

Or just make it survival server with Featherboard, some crates and a big map. This it it!!!

Mudoocraft will be revamped soon, stay tuned for now.

Edited by Melm

11. Add an store in the server so people can buy keys and ranks by using /buy in the server with irl money

I have played mudoocraft i dont know what to do in it we cant break any block no player online WHAT TO DO IN THIS SERVER?????

Is there any rp like SAMP

??????????????????????????

On 2/9/2020 at 1:09 AM, Saim said:

I have played mudoocraft i dont know what to do in it we cant break any block no player online WHAT TO DO IN THIS SERVER?????

Is there any rp like SAMP

??????????????????????????

Rp? Lol /me places a block and make a house