Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Gambino

Unbanned [UNBAN 16TH OCT] Andrea_Gambino banned by Dizzy_Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Posted (edited)
  • What is your in-game name?
    Andrea_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    10/10/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting

• Personal comment

Made a new account for another server and accidentally logged in mudoo with the wrong credientials but was banned 2 secs later without any warning.

Edited by CraZe

Hello, Andrea_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

As It's my Ban I'm not able to handle the Request, but what I can tell is that it's not the first time you did that and already last time I did let u go with a Warning only and now you did it again.

I'm pretty sure you did not try to make a new account for another server and it looks like a big lie to me.

I do wonder, if you were not multi accounting, why did you empty out about $50k from another account on the 10th of August this year. It was directly transferred to your bank. You might want to explain what all that was about.

50k was my friends id who is not gonna play anymore so.. he gave me the money.

It was Marc_Vinales

if you wonder.

P.S If I wanted to seriously multiaccount I would have used VPN which I did not at all.

Edited by Andrea Luciano

And I accidentally made another account when I forgot to change my name on SAMP. I logged in the ID once again to change its name from Andrea_Gambino so I could get my name back.

5 hours ago, Andrea Luciano said:

50k was my friends

In that case, more like, you logged in on his account on your pc to give yourself the money. Essentially making you multi-accounting.

Then why 50k and not 10k? And even if I had somehow borrowed money from someone the account would have been reported. This is an invalid excuse to ban me for something I didn't even do as a basis to break any rules. And I don't even have any other complains on me as for scamming someone or anything in which case I would even need to multiaccount. And BTW why would I even lend my friend 55k for buying a house when he was new to the server which would explain why I took it back when he left.

P.S He was on his laptop using my WiFi. I was told to make this situation clear to you.

Edited by Andrea Luciano

I no where said this ban was (directly) related to the situation I brought up. Just bringing in extra information. Even if it might have been your friends account, YOU did use it.

Can I get a second chance to prove that I will never make the mistake of logging in with another account please?

Since this is your first ban, and your punishment history is clean,  you will be unbanned on 16th October. Do note, if found attempting to multi-account again, mistake or not, you will be banned for 2 months.