Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kuki_Saro

Stop crime activities. focus on legal jobs and role play.

Everyone from the staff team talks about  legal jobs as the players should use it for more role play instead of just either going PD or criminal families.
They say that mudoo rp server isn't just about getting money,power, sport vehicles and heavy weapons. For example, matthew carter and his admins team, are one of the most guys who hate that people in the server are just working to get cash and special weapons. And they always tell us to work legal jobs for more role play such as mechanic, EMS, fishing and other jobs. In the contrary you would find that the whole admins team (who wants to make mudoo role play "role play more than CNR or dm") they work either in pd, or criminals.
just go and take a look at the staff team, you would find them either have blue color (trooper officer) or just belongs to andolini family or any other illegal group. Let's say we will work legal jobs but would we really have "more rp" ?

I tried to work legal jobs(not PD), i tried mechanic career. I offered 800$ to repair cars, and 350$ towing. I tried at temple and idlewood, but nothing happened, people are not intrested to have boring rp, they prefer to pay 1000$ rather than coming to me. Moreover they are ready to repair their cars and re-spawn it by paying 11k rather than wasting time. So do you really think with legal jobs we will have more role play? no.

To sum up, don't listen to admins or waste your time with legal careers. If they really care about role play they would start themselves by doing legal jobs instead of working pd or being in a criminal group and after that telling people to work legal jobs. Go join pd and enjoy free weapons, having higher ranks by each month, and dm people by pulling them over for driving 101 km/h.
And if you are not intrested in pd. go and make drugs and get some more power so players give you respect and groups leaders will do their best just to let you join their families. Meanwhile you will have more rp with illegal jobs and more fun. 

Muki, The mechanic job is one of the worst jobs currently, And about thr fact that you said, Thr "Whole admin team" Is not like so, I personally started doing FD missions, I also picked up on fishing, I personally NEVER cared about armour and weapons, I probably have the least kills in the server, I also do my things with RP whenever I can, And I personally reward people who do unique things like the mechanic job with rp.

Edited by [Mi6]Lance
  • Like 1

Lance i can say you are an unique player here, i told you that once if you remember :)
but let's take a small list here of the admins that i know:-
Matthew carter:FBI+PD
weston lockheed:PD
Derek Carter:FBI+PD
Kacper williams:PD

mary williams:PD

Sam Rosso:PD
Frank Thompson:PD
Leonardo Carter:PD
ray walker:PD+FD
Charles McCane-helper:PD

bret maverick:FBI+PD

Jelly valentino:PD
Valentino Proc..:PD+FBI
Mark Henderson:PD+FBI
Salvatore Andolini:Criminal
Marcus Matrin:PD+FBI

Ariberto Andolini:Possible FBI(he is aiding PD every time)+Criminal

pablo gambino:criminal
Keith andolini:criminal
matrix andolini:Criminal
Thomas Gambino:Criminal

Do you see that list?? they are all either criminals always search for sport vehicles, cash and power or officers that have high ranks, free weapons, vehicles and power. These men always tell players to do legal jobs while themself can't play and role play legal jobs because they know well that it's boring and they won't get any benfits. 

they're not interested in accepting repairs from mechanics and are rather paying more in pay'n'spray because they're animals. that's a simple way to put it. factually majority of the players in the server are just playing for convenience. this server allows them to have a convenient gameplay. other roleplay servers - you damage your vehicle severely - you have to pay a fuckload of money to repair it, and money is difficult to obtain. you can't just /V my and respawn it back if you lost it. you can't just take a civilian car and drive around with it if you don't own any car.  you can't just bitch at /p over everything without a consequence. you can't just turn every situation in a shootout because you're a big mean immune mafia boss. 

these are the permanent caustic effects our player base has on the server gameplay. if we went now and tried to remove features like despawning own vehicles, or going back to making people mandatory repair at mechanics, and removing /V tow, and removing civilian vehicles and adding rentals, and so on.... most of these lazy imbeciles would disappear because it wouldn't be "convenient" for them anymore to have a flawless deathmatch experience in a server.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

but here's where your wrong tho muki

point is when Mathew asked for business rp to be encouraged, some people responded to the clarion call. vali started his own interior design, i started my own thing, Sam started his own thing frank has his own thing and left PD and so on. but i agree you do have a valid point about the server having way too many cops or criminals and no one interested in legal stuff.  but likewise for example PD if a good portion of people left for legal shit then they'd be no PD to begin with, point is we need to strike some sort of balance. at the end of the day we cant force people into legal role play.  if you want to encourage legal rp that means remove the conveniences Mathew is speaking of, like spawning and vehicle towing. that means actually forcing it. but likewise you'd need to actually have mechanics and people on taxi 24/7, so that people aren't stuck. my point is people would have to do those jobs not simply for the cash but because they are looking to make a business out of it.  if i remember well the mechanic thing was tried before and v tow was removed but people started complaining because there was no one to actually go on mech duty and fix cars or people would go on crime sprees whilst on mech duty and not respond to /call 800. so Mathew was forced to bring in toolkit repairs to counter act and make for the losses of no mechanics on duty that and bring back v tow. so we need people whom are actually committed to doing something, and not do it half arsed simply because your looking to gain out of it. i'll give you another example Bruce tried his mechanic shop thing he even mapped it, that showed commitment to something. perhaps what i think would help to commit to legal roleplay is if the jobs were fact ionized. i mean the jobs that people dont really do like fishing, or lumber jacking. by fact-ionization this would mean that you'd have dedicated leaders to lead that faction and always aim to provide suggestions in order to improve the functionality and purpose each job serves. for example fishing rn is of no use other than to make some money, perhaps if it was factionized with a dedicated leader it would mean that person who wants to fish would have to justify why they want to join the job and what they intend on doing like do they want to rp a local fisherman trying to survive or do they want a major business things of that sorts with a dedicated leader this would mean he or she would bring about reform ina job and im sure mathew would give ig script support to good dieas so that jobs liek fishing and lumberjacking had actaul functions ig.  but because people are only interested in one thing here its either IM THE BIG BOSS OF MUDOO I HAVE 80M IN MY ACCOUNT or IM THE BOSS OF POLICES or IM A SGT OR LT BOW DOWN BEFORE ME, sadly that wont chnage because everyone wants to be a millionaire over night. i've said this time and time again, making money in this server is too easy especially for the crime life, hence everyone starts out illegally then goes legal by joining PD. i started out liek that myself then saw this crime shit is boring so i joined PD in 2018 becasue i loved LEO RP. so yeah like i said factionalism jobs that would be a start. 

Edited by Weston

let me make something clear, the problem with-in the server that everyone is supporting deathmatch. Actually if they started to punish people for DM and make it ban-able, People will focus on legal jobs not even faction ones since everyone will be afraid to get punished for starting a shootout for no reason, they'll either choose between fishing or any other job, by the way stop making PD and criminals more powerful and that they make easy money, what the fuck? That's like you're supporting deathmatch.

The point is to make DM punish-able, also make the payment for legal jobs higher, in simple words stop supporting factions and criminals DM, it's time for some roleplay.

Edited by iChiwi

check my response on the 3rd page of that topic 

or let me quote it for u

For all of the people saying admins aren't strict thats fine, but let me educate u a bit on what happens if you act harshly on people.

/report mathew carter - RAMMING ME FOR NO REASON WTF.  -> Mathew gets warned then -> WTG RETARDED ADMINS WHY WARN OT WAS ACCIDENT WTF IM REPORTING YOU TO MANAGERS -> player reports administrator to managers, manager approaches admins. Manager removes warn and player gets what he wants (HAHAHA STUPID ADMINS WHY U WARN ME U SHOULD HAVE VERBALLY WARNED AND GIVE ME CHANCE.

and the cycle repeats itself

Here's another scenario about someone crying during rp and reporting 

/Report Mathew carter - robbing without rp wtf->  player goes on public chat HEY RETARDED ADMINSHELLO MY REPORT SEE IT PLEASE spams that about 3 times. Administrator attends to it asks everyone to stop so he or she investigates the report (some autistic player still continues robbing) admin freezes him player cries on public chat WTF WHY U FREEZE ME IDIOT spams about 3 to 4 times admins mute him. Admin  asks managers or senior admins for logs and logs reveal there was rp then rp continues. 

Then we repeat the cycle, for people to simply say admins are way too soft on punishments please note we have guidelines  set out by management that stipulate when and what type of punishment suits what transgressions. The veey same people saying we are soft on punishments are the first to call us our when we act harshly. Quite frankly im getting sick of this double standard. Because people dont know what they want of admins

to answer you question and query about punishments

Edited by Weston

The last time i worked to make money was in 2018 at the early days, from which i bought AP ammu and the sold it for 22m to Charles. I have been living off that money ever since and No. I own 3 houses at the Hilltop Carm and One business which is Eastside Carwash where i mainly hang  out. 

Shut the fuck up with your false claims. (i didn't know there was an admin named Mary Williams)

> create many topics
>> do not implement methods on the server
> people have an unclear mindset
> blame one another
this is the current society

• Popcorn 1

i don't know who you are CraZe but it's clear to me that you are rude and you like sucking balls. Get the fuck out of my topic.

27 minutes ago, Kuki_Saro said:

i don't know who you are CraZe but it's clear to me that you are rude and you like sucking balls. Get the fuck out of my topic.

If you play here and have been here since the release, you would know me. I have all the right to be rude because you are throwing false accusations out of your ass, including people who aren't  even admins, this isn't kindergarten or lolgonath. You may have created this topic but i can and will reply to the topic 

Mary Williams?, Do you mean Mika Williams? For your information Mika Williams is Kacper.