Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daas_Lidev

Denied Saad_Reznov banned by Kacper_Williams

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Saad_Reznov

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Williams

• When did you get banned?
    11/06/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Speed Hack

• Personal comment

I was driving my car with my little cousin misclickly his hand clicked on the speed hack button and hack activated i use hacks in racing server i have deleted that hacks now you can see my gta sa folders and can spectate me in game anytime .

Screenshot (81).png

Hello, Saad_Reznov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

hi i will be handling this ban appeal, can we cut through the BS of "my little brother did it" and get to the part where you will be honest with me

it was you playing the game the whole time, i checked the logs and seen you play the whole time, no mentions of your brother. 

And If You Think That I Did It y Myself Then Gimme One Chance Because We Dont Have Any Other Roleplay Server Like This Server 

its not a matter of what i think, its a matter of facts. the fact is you used speed hacks and were subsequently caught using them, all i need from you is an admission of guilt and stop obfuscating your hack mess ups with "my Cousin did it" excuses. be honest with me in other words

Sorry actually I did it because i was driving sentinel and sentinel speed not much :( plz unban me I have Potato PC  Last Chance PLease

Edited by Daas_Lidev

in no less than 150 words please specify why you should be let in seeing that you hacked

At Least Unban My Bro Account He didnt used hacks Because I know my account wont be unbaned

Edited by Daas_Lidev

No, bye.

post a ban appeal when you can learn adhere to instructions, and are serious about being unbanned

denied