Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan Ray

Mudoo Intro/Outro deigned by me

bruh lance read the title again (intro/outro/music)

Edited by Ryan Ray

Srsly going to add a paki intro and outro to a well made video made by someone else? 

bruh 1)Thats racism 2)Why the actual bullcrap do people call me a paki? 3)u are just jealous 4)I JUST DO INTRO AND OUTRO I DIDNT DO VID I JUST PLACED DAFUQIN MUSIC AND I DESIGNED INTRO AND OUTRO

Edited by Ryan Ray

17 minutes ago, Ryan Ray said:

bruh 1)Thats racism 2)Why the actual bullcrap do people call me a paki? 3)u are just jealous 4)I JUST DO INTRO AND OUTRO I DIDNT DO EDIT I JUST PLACED DAFUQIN MUSIC.

1) Hes from Paki, 2) Bec u are a Paki 3) why would he be jelous 4) yes but u used another video for it which wasnt made by u

Your video's description is saying, and I quote, "hello guys hope you enjoyed my edits". This is misleading as heck, you did not make this video and you never credited the actual author(s) of the video, you only added an intro and an outro to it, added some music and passed it off as your own. This is called "plagiarism", in grown up terms. You decided not to mention that you didn't create the actual trailer but only after you were called out for it. This was a nice trailer until you decided to represent it as your own by changing a few small details, this is not how it works here. Once you create a trailer for real, you are welcomed to share it with the public.

Edited by Jelly
  • Thanks 1