Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tigun_Profaci

My Password

Hello my name was Tigun_Sobn And then i joined a group called Profaci Also after i joined it i format my pc and my password for i dont forget it i puted it in a file and in pc i forget thats i was have it i format my pc and i was happy to remove my lags and all things and put new ram and new screen so then when today i came to join i just forget my password then i remmbered i was put it in a file and the file were have my password for i dont forget its    

After thats all and i want to get my password back pllls help

So you forgot your password which you made and used just 5 days ago? And are you sure you don't have more/other accounts?

Hello Sir No I Dont have other accounts my family is new and someone called Kacper i told him everything about me if u want expire let him to tell u or u would me to tell u?

Also i forget my password because i have format my pc because it was lag and it was have much program so because thats my password where puted in a file so because thats im just asking to get it back. pllsssszzzz

Well, we store passwords in a safe way of course. So we cannot get your password back. It is not our problem that you lost it.. On top of that, I am having a hard time believing you, considering there are more people playing from your home/computer as well as the big list of punishments you have already.

Okay Sir for Now im i Just want to speak with u in Discord but please can u speak with me? my name is Tigun_Profaci#6254

How do I know that account belongs to you? I need details in that case.

if u want a proof ask kacper i just returned after death and im sorry for thats but i got ban 3days but also i will back and be good person

Proof: i go to someone called Finn and then i want to rob him and i killed him for he shooted me and then i robbed him and there were none near us or with us also then someone followed me with a big car and then he come to kill me but he dead then someone from Andos come to me and killed me with 1shoot because i was have 10/100health or 5/100 1shoot and i die also if u would like to ask Joseph Profaci i helped him when 2cops were gonna pull him over and then su him then me and joseph and ali out and killed them and then Ali Told me he will make me in Profaci 60rank and then i got kick from Profaci and then i back to Profaci again and im now profaci do u need other proof?

Your shitty writing and attitude confirmed it is your account. You can find your new password in your PM in a few minutes.

Important note: improve your attitude and stop rulebreaking. I don't have a problem banning you for your disgusting actions.