Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seth Josh

Unbanned Seth Josh banned by Dizzy Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Seth Josh

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    01/02/20

• What is the ban reason?
    /q to avoid pushimnts

• Personal comment

Sir i guess i was muted so i was far from pd so Neon told him let me drive as i was muted i told him in pm to do it but he refused so if i'm not muted i would Rp it but I carjack him he was going to leave me alone walking to lspd more than 50km i think or less So i did carjack him after it he reported me while i'm officer and he is officer so i left ig Because i was real in irl crying much because i got many warns and the real thing is when i got 6warns when iwas troller it wasn't me it's real my brother account so the admin put it on me and keept on me i will take the account i was when i took it i was crying after you told me 6warns so Because that's i left ig also i goes to play other server but anyway i got Ban too on it so i go 0server to play only The best server mudoo so please sir help me to play on it i swear give me last chance but RORY_RORY my brother acc after he saw that's i'm playing mudoo he did like me and he create acc to play with me and i got RORY_RORY and it's name now is Seth_Josh it's me so please sir i want the 6warns be removed because i want to create acc because my brother said me that's he got many warns so when he said me Mr.Frank the server leader/manager no idea he said me you must get in your acc RORY_RORY so please sir help me to get unban and the 6warns not me who get them please sir help me very much i'm sad----------------------Sorry but i forget when i got ban  but here is the pic as i'm banned permnty

sa-mp-145.png

Hello, Seth Josh!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Okay, let's cut the bullshit. First of all I requested Dizzy to ban you, second of all, you were trolling all the time, deathmatching, insulting and flooding every chat. 

You did not obey any server rule, you did not respect any player whether he was a staff member or not, you just kept going and going with your trollish behaviour, not caring about the consequences you may face, or the punishments that may occur to you. I, myself, have spoken to you, warned you alot of times, gave you tons of chances, but you just never listened. And you even admitted now that you were sharing your account with your brother, and I am pretty sure that you're aware that this is prohibited. Now, tell me, why did you do all of this and what will you change if I unban you ? Don't tell me it was your brother, because I simply don't care who it was.

Sir if you want me lie then i will get ban perma so because that's i said the correct also i wanted a 1chance and it will be my last chance because it's best rp server i have see also for what i will do//// i Will just follow server rules+Not breaker rules+also teach players and make them enjoy with me As thanks for seppe for his help to me for know all things anyway Now it's Enough Time and Enough time i stopped this shit And shit Now i will be like say in the die and live if i Do 1wrong i die if i do good i live So if you trust me to unban me i'm ready to Be Very much good,anyway i didn't share account Mr.Frank server led/mngr he attempt on me to take the account but i created new account for me and him play but mr.frank refused and wanted me to take the rory acc and now i'm who took the acc and now it's Seth_Josh

Edited by Seth Josh

Since this is your first ban, I will give you another chance, but I promise you, if I see you doing any stupid shit again I will bring you back to this section. Unbanned.