Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seth Josh

Denied Seth_Josh banned by Kacper_Williams

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Seth_Josh

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Williams

• When did you get banned?
    01/04/20

• What is the ban reason?
    OOC Lying-Salvatore

• Personal comment

Real i Promised Mr Salvatore And Much Thank to Him For Help Me Many Time But I just got unban before 3hours and then get an ban? I'm Real saw myself gettings bans like a bitch and promising Admins and me loser be in the last, It's Real was Promise but i'm sorry for doing it i didn't mean but about the video That's OOC Lying i didn't mean to do it i was mean that's After he got me and i said me the caller it was me the caller but i was going to rp that's Tete Told me there is snipers around you if you don't uncuff me you die So After it I was going to rp after i uncuffed her that's she aimed at me the weapons and told me where to move or i die then she get out from car and i get inside a 24/7 At GS8 Then all come inside and i did /handsup because i no wanna die they are more than 8SWAT So After it The officers refused to let me do the rp They were Neon i think and Jack_Anderson Those 2 refused and Tasered me didn't let me to talk So i hope an Chance be and come So Real i'm very much stupid if i lose it and very stupid if i lose it because if you give chance i would be happy And not lose it like first time[The Date Forget!!!!]

Hello, Seth_Josh!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Yes, I promised to bring you back to this section, and here I am, fulfilling my promise. What you did was.. Horrible.. You promised to not repeat any of your previous inappropriate actions, but apparently you are not a man of your word. I log into the game, I spectate you.. You are apparently using anims in an abusive way, using them to hide yourself inside a wall. Two minutes later a report about you, saying that you were lying OOC'ly, three minutes later, another report saying that you were calling for help ( while cuffed ) OOC'ly, and they all were proved right. All of these rulebreaks have occurred within ten minutes. Could you explain me why should I even consider unbanning you ?

Could you explain me why should I even consider unbanning you?: See First thing after i got the 2nd ban i just looked on myself and said why i don't be good? and not get ban/warn? But i'm stupid my promise is shits i promise but no idea how my god do it and refuse it But Anyway I hope it be last chance And, You first trusted me but now no idea if you trust me i would be happy much and if you trust me Also I'm Sorry much i know i'm breaker and the same time good rper But that's okay so waiting answers!!!!!!, I will be not breaker also to avoid it again time!

You promised us the first time. You broke it now you can sit here. Denied until the end of January.