26/09/2020 17:00 IN-GAME, V-DAY

Unbanned Smoke_Smith banned by Weston_Lockhead [05/02/2020]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Smoke_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Weston_Lockhead

• When did you get banned?
    12/20/20

• What is the ban reason?
    accepting hacked spawn weapon from the hacker

• Personal comment

sorry for that please give me last chance ididnt know its not allowed please give me last chance promise i will never do that again and my friend told me to come to that why i take too sorry for that 

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Smoke_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Why should I even consider this appeal?

This is not the first time you are getting banned for getting guns in a illegal way.

You very well know getting guns from hacker is similar to script abuse and get guns, like you did last time.

Now tell me why should I consider this ban appeal & why should I unban you?

sorry please i will never do that again its my mistake i know please sorry just give me last chance  i dont know what i say but please sorry just give me last chance 

sorry for rulebreaking promise i will never do that again and sorry for that please just give me a last chance i love mudoo please

Edited by Angel_Hunter

As per the guide you will be unbanned in 2 weeks and have 40% of wealth removed

• Weston locked this topic