Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geppetto Tronchetto

Unbanned Geppetto_Tronchetto banned by Weston Lockeheed

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Geppetto_Tronchetto

• Which staff member banned you?
    Weston Lockeheed

• When did you get banned?
    02/03/20

• What is the ban reason?
    speed hack and teleport

• Personal comment

have been banned for Teleport hack and speed hack but i never used hack, someone teleported me around the map while i was driving my Ambulance. not even a second to explain the situation 

that I was banned.

I was driving around in my ambulance, it started to slow down, and  I found myself at full speed in the sea, and then teleported me to the town hall, I don't know who teleported me and speedhack me.

I assure , in 1 week of game I have never used hacks.

Hello, Geppetto_Tronchetto!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

explain this please

03-02-2020 16:26:24 - [SPEED] Geppetto_Tronchetto (17) (27766) is possible speed hacking

03-02-2020 16:26:26 - [SPEED] Geppetto_Tronchetto (17) (27766) is possible speed hacking

03-02-2020 16:26:28 - [SPEED] Geppetto_Tronchetto (17) (27766) is possible speed hackin

sa-mp-907.png

Edited by Weston
  • Popcorn 1

i present to you more proof sir

geo proof.PNG

what i think is irrelevant sir, i work on the arbitrary facts at hand. im always to this being countered with facts

Edited by Weston

@Weston  I keep repeating i haven't used nothing, and unfortunately I haven't proofs to show, I only have the words to describe what happened, I only tell you that I was playing seriously without any type of cheat.

Seeing that you have 0 proof to counter my facts. Nevertheless this is going nowhere I will unban you