Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seth Josh

Denied Paco Lanko/Seth Josh banned by Kacper/Bret

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Paco Lanko/Seth Josh

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper/Bret

• When did you get banned?
    02/02/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evade

• Personal comment

Hello i'm gonna speak honestly and all thing will be clear in this topic :D
    First Thing is I'm Salah Quenien but changed name to Paco

Second Thing is Seth Josh is my other account i made a ban evade
    Last Thing to say i'm  Sorry forgive me
    i Tried to ban evade but i'm shit and can't see anticheat also i'm not gonna ban evade 1more time Because if you tell me wait 52years, i'm really gonna wait because this is the best roleplay server, i played many but not like this

i'm gonna say it's best thing that's i do hear 

So Please Forgive me because i'm really sorry and wanted to play samp with Seth Account or Salah=Paco As you gotta say i'm not gonna say anything to you
    Also my friends miss me much i'm really need to back to Salah=Paco Account to play with them or i would say from Seth Account that's me is Salah Quenien=Paco Lanko

Why should we give you a chance: You would forgive me a chance because i'm really wanted to play the best roleplay server and my friends miss me, i want back to them, Also i'm gonna improve myself to show u that's how i'm fine and nothing on me will happen
    Write Soon
    Seth Josh
    Paco Lanko

Hello, Paco Lanko/Seth Josh!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

to date you have 15 punishments in your seth josh account, you have 2 full bans 3 temp bans 2 warnings and 4 admin jails. secondly on your salah queien account you have 2 full bans. at this point it is pretty clear you have no intentions of changing at all, to make matters worse you your ban evasion account have multiple punishments. 

try appealing again on the 10th May of 2020