• 5 weeks later...

I like the arrows hehe. But as you noticed we are a bit delayed. I will come with some updated information next week!

ill be able to play FiveM when i buy a new pc. kek.

BTW why did it have to be RP, why not CnR? srsly? rp is a pain in the a$$, u should have realized that in samp

five m rp will bring much more than samp rp

you got nice cars uno car meets will be fire!!

mikro pleas let me reserve the observatory or el gordo lighthouse lol

main_line.png

FiveM blog - tiny update #1

As many have noticed by now.. we are not on schedule. But that does not mean we are not working on the scripts! With our current set of testers we have already had one big testing day and various small ones. This gave us a lot to work and improve on. Here a short impression of what went bad, what has been done and our short term plans.

What set us back

We have had a lot of fights with FiveM itself as their code bugs in various places. Also the synchronisation of mostly vehicles and positions is very poor. This resulted in us spending a significant amount of time to either discover the bugs were not in our code, or write code around the bugs.

What did we do

There is also a lot of progress made! Extensive amount of work has been put into a duty system and the connected police, fire and medic jobs. Lots of small jobs have been added as well as missions. The vehicle, business and property systems are making great progress. Besides that a lot of small things have been done, like a fully custom chat, internal command management, group, banks, etc.

What are we doing now

We almost finished our rewrite of the core system, which will make our code much more future proof. This gives us the ability to more easily roll out new servers with different kinds of gameplay. Currently we are working on streamlining the whole account system. Besides that we are working on various UI element which will improve the interaction of the player.

As for the timeline which we provided before, it will not be updated yet. In one of these next blogs I will provide you with a brand new one!

So stay tuned! Next week another update!

u should do something 4 the level 20+ players of samp on fivem like a free car idk lol

main_line.png

FiveM blog - tiny update #2

Time for another small update on our progress. Past week we have been working hard on improving our core and I am glad that we can say it is beginning to look good! Together with a few of our loyal testers we have been going through the server multiple times to find the most important bugs. The basics are getting along quite nicely now. Soon we will be ready to make some extra nice scripts.

For those liking numbers: since last week we have made changes to 180 files in 134 commits. This spans over 6.000 lines of code which were added or changed!

To help you all imagine a bit better on how it will look like, here a few small peaks. I promise there will be more next week!

afbeelding.png

1. Group system

The very flexible and adaptive group system which we made. It is roughly the same as in SA:MP, but with so much more extra! You can set your own "banner" in the place of "mudoo v" for example!

afbeelding.png2. Alert system

A small example of our custom alert system. In this instance it is used to transmit a panic button message to all cops.

3. Player list

Lastly a small peak on our fully custom player list. All these features we will keep developing and improving of course!

afbeelding.png

So stay tuned! Next week another update!

• Like 1

You never ever moved on from Gunther, did ya Mikro

A-281133-1492371439-2439.jpeg.jpg

8 hours ago, Paco said:

You never ever moved on from Gunther, did ya Mikro

You touching my tra la la? My ding ding dong?

4 minutes ago, Mohammad_Alldawi said:

Varrios Los Aztecas 4 Life

Thank you for this very relevant comment!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Mohammad_Alldawi said:

and you do good job

mudoo manegar Always do good job ❤️

Owner bro :)