Arsh.ag

Moderator application - Arsh.ag[RA]

• Your in-game name
    Arsh.ag[RA]
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    India GMT +5:30
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I'm  a 19 year old non-med student. I love doing boxing when it comes to sports. I am a vice captain in school's student council members. I'm a cool minded teen who is having a good nature as told by others. I like to play samp in my free time time. 

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

It has been personally noted that as the server has again taken an initiative just a few days back there are not the proper no. of admins required to run the community totally hack free like ag. Every single admin is doing a great job here but anyone can't play a full day every one have diff time zones and sometimes it also happens that there are no admins in-game and a hacker keep destroying the reputation and the gameplay of the server for newbies. I want it to be stopped on any cost. I want the community to run as smooth and strong as it was during ag. I myself want every single hacker to be punished. I want them to understand either leave hacks or leave the community. I want this server to go as smooth as any server can ever could. I want it to be the best of it's kind and that can only happen if we have a strong hold of admins in-game. So I've decided to contribute in this great deed and make it best of it's kind.

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

I'll obviously listen to him first if there would be no harm to anyone in helping him. I'll help him. His/her problem should be real and I'll take a full check of it before helping him. Then only I'll favour him the best way i could.

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

Keeping in note that he/she is a newbie I'll not at all be angry on him/her. I'll personally ask him/her about the problem he/she is facing. Many times it occurs becuz of language problems. Then I'll personally explain him/her the proper rules but if even after that he/she gets noted in a rule breaker category. I'll handover him the respected punishments.

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

I'm here since ag and I'm clear with all the rules and regulations. 

• Screenshot of your in-game stats

Hm, the English seems fine.

I would like to have a talk with you in-game, are you available on Friday or Saturday or Sunday? I will post my opinion here after that.

Nothing is needed, I already got the answers..

Do you know having 2 brothers on one computer ain't gonna work, right? @Arsh.ag

Your English is fine, but lack of interest is clearly visible.

EDIT: I've talked to him. The player is  active and interested. However, he's facing some issues due to which he is unable to find the reply option to this post. 

@LocMax pls deal with this.

Edited by Peeyush

due to the fact that your brother has been banned for usage of hacks while he was an admin and the fact that  both of you are using the same computer, you aren't considered as a trusted member because you might be using hacks as well. So denied