Mr.Yousef

Moderator application - [EXALT]Dr.Yousef

• Your in-game name
    [EXALT]Dr.Yousef
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    IRAN(+3:30)
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I am a person follower to law and im hard work. btw my character does not allow me that i break the law .I have not lied in my life, I do not say and will not say and always of I hate work this and I am avoiding those who do this .if i tell from my physical condition I exercise every day and I like of this  work .I play in my free time.this....

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

I am more active at evenings and afternoons i see a hackers go freely in game they destroy everything .  want ruin the game .Since this server newly activated and this server need help until again strong.i want help this server, like others .Because i like this server very very !and I don't want this server to ever be corrupted.to this reason i request for moderator.I'll be happy if accept me

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

in work moderator.I don't know my friend and I see all the players alike  If my friend does an error and he requested me to forgive he with use friendship i  never forgive him and i kick he

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

first , I understand him with the rules, because it's normal for a now player to make a mistake .Then, after knowing the rules, he do his job again i teleport he And I ask him what your work reason was If I find out .he's not honest in answering i will baned he. I'm taking a movie from him and when I was assured that he was a hacker i kick him .I kick him .with when a admin come to game

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

no I did say everything

• Screenshot of your in-game stats
    sa-mp-083.png.fad8d3e70fa755af27a397de027b8c9d.png
Edited by Mr.Yousef

Against your English capabilities aren't enough. Work on improving it

3 hours ago, Mr.Yousef said:

How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

first , I understand him with the rules, because it's normal for a now player to make a mistake .Then, after knowing the rules, he do his job again i teleport he And I ask him what your work reason was If I find out .he's not honest in answering i will baned he. I'm taking a movie from him and when I was assured that he was a hacker i kick him .I kick him .with when a admin come to game

We don't warn hackers, they directly get banned.

With minor rule breaks we don't kick on first offense.

3 hours ago, Mr.Yousef said:

How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

in work moderator.I don't know my friend and I see all the players alike  If my friend does an error and he requested me to forgive he with use friendship i  never forgive him and i kick he

Why will you kick him if he requests for forgiveness?

Conclusion:

-Low capabilities of speaking English

+Active

-Not helpful

I'm against him. He isn't fit to be in the staff.

You need to work on your English and reasoning skills. You need more time in my opinion.

Denied for not having the English requirements we desire,  try to improve your English and re-apply again.