RAGERaven

Moderator application - [IX]Raven[vVv]

• Your in-game name
    [IX]Raven[vVv]
  • You real life age
  • Your country and timezone
    Pakistan UCT +5
  • How do you describe yourself as a person

I have always been an achiever; be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work & dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard & you will achieve it; there are no shot cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest & love humour. I am a progressive thinker & respect each person’s space & values.

• What are your motives for becoming a moderator?

My motives to become a moderator is to help my community and fellow players get rid of nasty hackers which can cause player's gratification come to an end and players to leave server, I would love to end hacker's/cheater's fun.

I'm not applying for some sort of trumpet or glory neither over throw players.

• How will you deal with a friend that is asking for favors?

To be honest I would deal with him normally like other players, because everyone is equal.

• How will you deal with a new player that keeps on rule-breaking, after several warnings?

I would first Verbally Warn him twice if he doesn't listen, and spams continuously, I would mute him if still he keeps doing it a warn and even after that a kick.

• Any additional information you feel is relevant

I'm old player of SA : MP and also I'm a clean player. I recognize every hack / cheat or any kind of bug.

• Screenshot of your in-game stats
    BRJVtzI.png
Edited by RAGERaven
Stats Picture

you are active, mature and I have seen you helping newbies many times. So I'll recommend you.

good luck

Edited by OUSSEMA

my vote is still as it is. it is just he got inactive in the latest two days 

Never seen you in-game.

However, you application is nice and your English seems good.

Edited by Peeyush